Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
LOL by the way did anyone notice Gauti when Ajaz was exposing Ali ,Gauti was standing on top of sofa and singing with beats "Isse Kehtein Hai Torture Isse Kehtein Hai Torture" 🀣

Hi all :) πŸ€—
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

people are comparing... Wishing for death... Planing to beat him up... Threatening to cut face... Is equal to potty mouth and Bimbette...
What Gautam had said about KU first tell me... What comments he made about them... What bad he wished about KU...

When puneet and Tanna thrown keechad on each other... Issar's daughters fake twitter account... Created fight between family's...

What Gautam or his family done to KU and family tell me...
Edited by -MONA- - 9 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

I have not seen last season but people were saying... Last finale week have Freez task where they meet family... Just before finale...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

pata naheen yaar , no news of anyone from radio jokckey's house and tanna madam's house . yeh kya hai ? finale halla bol yeh woh kuch pata nahi
ajayzulu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Dew , I became devdas like gautam because of you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  . yaar dew , Gautam didn't get affected when pritam said he is mentally ill dog etc and he gets affected due to dimpy's " nakli " comment . Here Ali abuses Dimpy and she is cool , one small word gautam says and this girl is sad . At the end of the day thanks to contestants like puneet pritam for separating gaumpy . Hope they become ok after entry of people like sambhavna rahul mahajan

I somewhere feel puneet is in top 5 and not radio jockey . Puneet's family came , pritam out , puneet in halla bol πŸ˜†

Agree

Thanks for views i am already avoiding gaumpy cases because of bashing
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Riteish Deshmukh @Riteishd  

You mean 'GAUTI' "@imbarfikhan: @riteishd we love we love gotiii. from Pakistan"

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
guys first Riteish complimentd BB creatives and said he loves the show then many many fans tweeted him and mostly were GG fansπŸ˜† and he replied to this one :)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What is with Puneet acting like he is Gautam's father?  πŸ€’πŸ˜†  Anyways, i hope they were joking & Gautam actually din eff up πŸ˜†
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GG laugh is like Salman's laugh today πŸ˜†

(Both are different and unique in their own ways)
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ajayzulu12

Agree

Thanks for views i am already avoiding gaumpy cases because of bashing

Me too yaar . I still cherish gaumpy bonding which was most genuine when it was there , but it's high time I accept gaumpy is over and hope for the best . May be gautam will realize whatever rumours spread about Dimpy were wrong and he mistook her . I am just positive thinking that at least Mohit would have did something regarding gaumpy . πŸ˜†
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bluerobin

Dew , I became devdas like gautam because of you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  . yaar dew , Gautam didn't get affected when pritam said he is mentally ill dog etc and he gets affected due to dimpy's " nakli " comment . Here Ali abuses Dimpy and she is cool , one small word gautam says and this girl is sad . At the end of the day thanks to contestants like puneet pritam for separating gaumpy . Hope they become ok after entry of people like sambhavna rahul mahajan

I somewhere feel puneet is in top 5 and not radio jockey . Puneet's family came , pritam out , puneet in halla bol πŸ˜†

Devdas bcoz of me lol wat did I doπŸ˜†

Yeah even I dun like Gaumpy fighting but I hate d way she goes n shares everythin she hears from here n there wid KU...n Gautam was really being sweet today but the way she dissed him was bad  :(

Ohh I'll b really happy to see Pu in Hallabol instead of PrπŸ˜†  Especially coz I knw sum1 like Puneet can never b declared as d winnerπŸ˜†