Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
full on dancing in live feed esp gatam-sonali holding hands and running around the whole house.
FUN

now all getting ready for the new year party i guess
ajayzulu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen mohit  tweets he doesn't take shit its completely opps to gautam 
As far episode its nice   gautam to ali tu phat gaya kya when ajaz entered If jan 3rd is final then its awesome 

GautamπŸ˜‰

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG reteish tweeted about Gautam

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys ... requesting all of you... 
If I send any PM to edit comments... Even I am sending page no... It's for our good... And I am doing this for everybody and for the safety of this CC...

Some people give royal ignorance to my mails... Please edit the comments on page ,which I mentioned page numbers in PM... If I see any one not following rules and if thread gets closed...  Strict action will be taken against the rule breaking member...
Edited by -MONA- - 9 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Ali treats Dimpy like shit and still she has no issues with him. GG has avoided her and she attacks him.  Weird. 

Even today Ali said Dimpy ki kya haisiyat n Gautam said dun use such words like haisiyat for a girl...I like Dimpy but m seriously not liking the complete change in her personality all of a sudden!
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --DewDrops--

Even today Ali said Dimpy ki kya haisiyat n Gautam said dun use such words like haisiyat for a girl...I like Dimpy but m seriously not liking the complete change in her personality all of a sudden!

Dew , I became devdas like gautam because of you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  . yaar dew , Gautam didn't get affected when pritam said he is mentally ill dog etc and he gets affected due to dimpy's " nakli " comment . Here Ali abuses Dimpy and she is cool , one small word gautam says and this girl is sad . At the end of the day thanks to contestants like puneet pritam for separating gaumpy . Hope they become ok after entry of people like sambhavna rahul mahajan

I somewhere feel puneet is in top 5 and not radio jockey . Puneet's family came , pritam out , puneet in halla bol πŸ˜†
-MONA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

Dew , I became devdas like gautam because of you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  . yaar dew , Gautam didn't get affected when pritam said he is mentally ill dog etc and he gets affected due to dimpy's " nakli " comment . Here Ali abuses Dimpy and she is cool , one small word gautam says and this girl is sad . At the end of the day thanks to contestants like puneet pritam for separating gaumpy . Hope they become ok after entry of people like sambhavna rahul mahajan

I somewhere feel puneet is in top 5 and not radio jockey . Puneet's family came , pritam out , puneet in halla bol πŸ˜†

Puneet in TOP 5 no way
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

Puneet in TOP 5 no way

Then why bring his family since he will get automatically evicted before january 3rd ? Deepali issar drama was not needed if he was going to get evicted before january 3rd . πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Riteish deshmukh really likes gauti!!!
-MONA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

Then why bring his family since he will get automatically evicted before january 3rd ? Deepali issar drama was not needed if he was going to get evicted before january 3rd . πŸ˜†

I have not seen last season but people were saying... Last finale week have Freez task where they meet family... Just before finale...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•