Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope that thanks to her we will have Roli back soon.
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

Hope that thanks to her we will have Roli back soon.

Hope so that what happens but don't trust  Cvs of ssk as they will try to prolong this crap  as long as possible😡
FatehTejo thumbnail
Originally posted by: justloverosid

Hope so that what happens but don't trust  Cvs of ssk as they will try to prolong this crap  as long as possible😡

They will drag this track I know, but I will happy if they show to us Roli somewhere.
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: -VildanaROSID-

They will drag this track I know, but I will happy if they show to us Roli somewhere.

Exactly like in vidya track they showed us Roli being alive why can't they show this time too  that real Roli is alive somewhere. If they show us  that real Roli is somewhere we will not mind watching this crap
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly like in vidya track they showed us Roli being alive why can't they show this time too that real Roli is alive somewhere. If they show us that real Roli is somewhere we will not mind watching this crap

exactly dr if dey show avi is alive somewhere v r ready to watch any crap hope our roli returns soon wit d help of dis new entry
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rosidteja

exactly dr if dey show avi is alive somewhere v r ready to watch any crap hope our roli returns soon wit d help of dis new entry

AGREE👍🏼...PLS SHOW US AVIKA
FatehTejo thumbnail

Exactly like in vidya track they showed us Roli being alive why can't they show this time too  that real Roli is alive somewhere. If they show us  that real Roli is somewhere we will not mind watching this crap

I agree...n belivie me that Vidya track was good for me, track with Veeru is best on SSK.