Humsafars

India-Forums

   
Humsafars
Humsafars

What next ? A turning point ?

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Joined: 15 November 2014
Posts: 697

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Before seeing the spoiler  pictures I was assuming that the whole cab driver sequence could be a set up by Sahir. 

But , NO WAY  !

Look at Sahir in that picture, You can feel the pain on his face. Oh my God, in none of the other scenes before have they shown him in so much agony. It shows how much Aarzoo matters to him.

But , this is going to break Sahir, he was the one who sent her out of the house. The guilt and his love for her are going to break him. He is going to sit down and think what he really wants out of his life.
Does he want to inflict more and more pain to himself and Aarzoo , all for the promise ? He is never going to forgive himself , that I am sure.

On the other hand, it is going to make Aarzoo stronger, turn her into what she really was before Sahir entered her life. She may never be able to hate him, and she will not do anything that will hurt him in anyway. But her indifference is going to kill him. She may start behaving like nothing happened. That she is just an employee and she will bury her pain , just the way Sahir did and she will bear it alone.

And Sahir who knows how painful it is will try to help her, there is going to be a long redemption track, but this incident is definitely a turning point , I don't want to call it a twist because its much more than that .

Feel free to agree , disagree or bash me Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerejulijasmeenachulikerrVD927allforloveeternalashaTaanuDeewaniBujee09tweetie19Gurmeet4Drashtiprettyprisoapsudspremeeristry-Rojaa-Ecrivain.

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Joined: 23 December 2014
Posts: 407

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

Before seeing the spoiler  pictures I was assuming that the whole cab driver sequence could be a set up by Sahir. 

But , NO WAY  !

Look at Sahir in that picture, You can feel the pain on his face. Oh my God, in none of the other scenes before have they shown him in so much agony. It shows how much Aarzoo matters to him.

But , this is going to break Sahir, he was the one who sent her out of the house. The guilt and his love for her are going to break him. He is going to sit down and think what he really wants out of his life.
Does he want to inflict more and more pain to himself and Aarzoo , all for the promise ? He is never going to forgive himself , that I am sure.

On the other hand, it is going to make Aarzoo stronger, turn her into what she really was before Sahir entered her life. She may never be able to hate him, and she will not do anything that will hurt him in anyway. But her indifference is going to kill him. She may start behaving like nothing happened. That she is just an employee and she will bury her pain , just the way Sahir did and she will bear it alone.

And Sahir who knows how painful it is will try to help her, there is going to be a long redemption track, but this incident is definitely a turning point , I don't want to call it a twist because its much more than that .

Feel free to agree , disagree or bash me Wink

I agree with you Smile It may be a breaking point for both after which they will evolve as more balanced, more mature individuals. They both need to understand what really matters in life, what they want from it, and what are the consequences of their actions. Their lives and emotions are all extreme now - they need to think and think deep. 

However, we can never predict anything on this show...let's hope we get a good redemption track and a stronger Arzoo. Though the days ahead seem dark, the story is progressing at a good pace..keeping fingers crossed.  

The pictures are horrific to say the least ...cannot even imagine what real victims feel...no words really... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenpearly14VD927

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 850

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE A TURNING POINT IN ARZOO'S LIFE.SHE SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE HAD COME TO MUMBAI FOR AND WHAT WERE HER DREAMS ?SHE NEEDS TO FOCUS ON THEM .I JUST WANT COME OUT OF THIS LOVE SICK BUBBLE AND YES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER A LITTLE BIT SENSIBLE AND DIGNIFIED. I WOULD LIKE TO LOAD MORE SELF RESPECT IN TO HER SYSTEM SO THAT SHE DOESN'T GO NEAR SAC FOR SOME TIME AND JUST BEHAVE WITH HIM AS HER BOSS AND NOTHING ELSE.PLZZZ CV'S I REALLY WANT TO SEE ROLE REVERSAL AND ALSO INTERESTING TO WATCH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Joined: 20 November 2014
Posts: 359

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Agreed Pearly!
Sahir needed a 'zor ka jatka' and this will be it. It must make him question his priorities. Along with Zaki's words to him yesterday when Sahir said 'but you know she doesn't love you' and Zaki said, yes but I love her and love is about sacrifice and not being able to see that person be hurt. This will all ring in his head after this event. Gosh, he will feel so guilty.

And as you say, arzoo should pick herself up and focus on her work. She is a fighter and can get through this. Both will be more mature going forward.

I'm looking forward to the future track. Everything is out in the open now. So it should now be all about these two individuals and how they deal with their feelings for each other as neither can stop loving the other.
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Joined: 01 October 2007
Posts: 7280

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Pearly I am going to go out on a limb here..take a chance and say that Sahir couldn't have planned this..yes he looks really agonised in that pic...and on that basis I feel he couldn't have gone so far!
This will definitely shock him into his senses...what has happened inadvertently because of his game and his inability to accept his feelings or move on from his past...will haunt him...I believe he loves her...he has ...and he knows she loves him..so this will really be difficult for him to get over as much as for her because this is something he didn't foresee ever...again assuming he had nothing whatsoever to do with tbe cab! 

Can't really see a wedding happening after this...except if Nausheen worries about Arzoos future and Alvira cunningly steps in with her proposal and Sahir in his guilt and daze and Arzoo in hers actually agree...it wouldn't be any reason to show a wedding...except if they feel a wedding is needed now...but I can't believe Arzoo would stay on in that house without a concrete reason now...so that's why maybe a wedding is in the offing..

I still don't get this track...to be honest...they haven't resolved the original issue of what zeenat did...and they have made Sahir so dark that his pain isn't even seen anymore...what about redemption for him...his situation is even worse now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalasha

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Joined: 15 November 2014
Posts: 697

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VD927

Agreed Pearly!
Sahir needed a 'zor ka jatka' and this will be it. It must make him question his priorities. Along with Zaki's words to him yesterday when Sahir said 'but you know she doesn't love you' and Zaki said, yes but I love her and love is about sacrifice and not being able to see that person be hurt. This will all ring in his head after this event. Gosh, he will feel so guilty.


Sahi kaha , "zor ka jatka" .. till I saw that picture I was banging my head, how will Sahir realize he loves her ? Everytime his mind was overpowering his heart, something drastic had to happen and looks like CV's decided to combine a social message with it... lets see how it unfolds Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VD927

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Joined: 15 November 2014
Posts: 697

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Pearly I am going to go out on a limb here..take a chance and say that Sahir couldn't have planned this..yes he looks really agonised in that pic...and on that basis I feel he couldn't have gone so far!
This will definitely shock him into his senses...what has happened inadvertently because of his game and his inability to accept his feelings or move on from his past...will haunt him...I believe he loves her...he has ...and he knows she loves him..so this will really be difficult for him to get over as much as for her because this is something he didn't foresee ever...again assuming he had nothing whatsoever to do with tbe cab! 

Can't really see a wedding happening after this...except if Nausheen worries about Arzoos future and Alvira cunningly steps in with her proposal and Sahir in his guilt and daze and Arzoo in hers actually agree...it wouldn't be any reason to show a wedding...except if they feel a wedding is needed now...but I can't believe Arzoo would stay on in that house without a concrete reason now...so that's why maybe a wedding is in the offing..

I still don't get this track...to be honest...they haven't resolved the original issue of what zeenat did...and they have made Sahir so dark that his pain isn't even seen anymore...what about redemption for him...his situation is even worse now!

@red 1 : I am 90% sure that Sahir did not plan it , and the remaining 10% is that he planned it but not this far, the situation went out of his control.

@red 2 : Exactly , Sahir has hit the rock bottom, there is no way his character can get darker than it is now. He will start coming out of it.

P.S : I am just being an optimist Pri, I don't want another curved ball thrown at us again Cry 
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Joined: 19 February 2014
Posts: 2700

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hi pearly Hug well said this is not a TWIST or a TURN Shocked something more than that what creatives have thought of Wink i so hope they get all of us safely back on the track of a passionate love story to continue this safar from the deadly ruthless stony dark track we are ON nowBig smile

I so feel there is NO CHOICE left as such rather than SahirAzeemChaudary to break DOWN Thumbs Up 

Let him do anything to any extent Angry- break his household in d room or throw things into his pool or smash down his iPhone or eventually even break down Rehman's head or do something more BUT finally has to face his reality his feelings  n somehow reveal his dark or dirty past so that he can breathe and also let us breathe some fresh air WinkLOLHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
So what's next forum people?

Author: sanhi   Replies: 3   Views: 564

sanhi 3 564 19 December 2014 at 10:52pm by farz_parachute
At This Point {Dejavu is the word}

Author: Live-life   Replies: 3   Views: 568

Live-life 3 568 15 December 2014 at 3:46pm by THEfanOFheartz
Would be nice if this happened next...

Author: VD927   Replies: 1   Views: 623

VD927 1 623 13 December 2014 at 5:00am by true2heart
track is gol mol what next

2

Author: rs.shailu29   Replies: 10   Views: 1310

rs.shailu29 10 1310 12 December 2014 at 10:19am by prettypri
What if sahir wanted to prove a point to zeenat

2

Author: rs.shailu29   Replies: 12   Views: 2212

rs.shailu29 12 2212 21 November 2014 at 2:55pm by dhivyamurali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index