Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Empyreanism

I had an old account too but 3 years back I slipped from the mandir steps, fell down and received a hard blow on my head. Due to this sadma, I have forgotten my old username and password πŸ˜”

πŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharpener

Yep that's me and nice meeting you too Preep! I'm sorry but I bash Salman a lot :( but please don't take it personally πŸ˜ƒ

BRIAHNA!!! Hope you've been well. btw, I hate Saif even more now so I hope that cheers you up πŸ˜†

heyy. i am all well...still alive even after being tortured by begum and now shah. but yeah...budha nawab is a goner...can't believe ..khudh toh doobe, bebola ko bhi leh doobe. coming days we won't even be able to differentiate between his huge forehead and his takkla head.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Hey eraser!! Whre you been? it's been a real long time.

I'm sweet coco πŸ˜†
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Hey eraser!! Whre you been? it's been a real long time.

I'm sweet coco πŸ˜†

Hetaaal yes I know it's you! Hope you've been well! You must be so happy with Ash working in all these amazing movies now!

Briahna ~ Hahhahahaaa, man Saif really has become so repetitive and sooo annoying. Hopefully he'll do good in Phantom; Kabir Khan never disappoints :)
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ArshiK ~ Yes of course I remember you! LMAO yes I bashed Salman left and right, his fans really hated me. I've become nicer now, don't really feel like bashing anyone now πŸ˜”

Oh wow I wouldn't have expected you to remember me as I was hardly aroundπŸ˜†
Hahaha...Yeah why wouldn't theyπŸ˜› but good on ya now.. Anyways nice to see you here again :)
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Eraser!

HiphopstahKiran > K.Sean > Real.Madrid
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

bearebel πŸ˜†

i remember u i dnt know if u remember me or not 

I think I can remember be-a-rebel? That member's posts were funny. Well, if you are the same member. You were in JDJ forum, right? The hate monger group? 

@Eraser, Welcome. I don't think you know me because I joined this forum about in mid 2013.  
Edited by _Darling_ - 9 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Sharpener: That's alight, I really like what you've to say too. And that Woolf DP is very nice, good taste. πŸ˜ƒ
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

BeARebel ~ Of course I remember you kiddo! Hope you've been well

i m very well eraser what about u
why were u mr india  πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Darling_

I think I can remember be-a-rebel? That member's posts were funny. Well, if you are the same member. You were in JDJ forum, right? The hate monger group? 

@Eraser, Welcome. I don't think you know me because I joined this forum about in mid 2013.  

yeah i m same a rofl star πŸ˜†
jdj forum dd and gurmeet ki shamat πŸ‘