Originally posted by: shrikrishna

Am your old friend๐Ÿ˜‰
But tab aap itni serious nahi rehti thi jitni ab rehti hain ๐Ÿ˜›

Friend and a wink sound ominious. ๐Ÿ˜†
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

I'm Humsafar. Im not really relevant though, wasnt very active until i became Zah.Of.RoZaNa. :)

I vaguely remeber the username but I think your display picture was different? Hope you've been well ๐Ÿค—

Elixir ~ LOL ahahaaa  ๐Ÿ˜† 

I'm gonna post a picture of Ranbir and Shraddha so that this topic doesnt close down. If members can talk about how amazing or horrible Ranbir and Shraddha would look together, that'd be great. p.s. please ignore Parineeti, I think she'd look horrible with Ranbir. 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think Shraddha and Parineeti should do a movie together. Imagine the torture. ๐Ÿ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

I think Shraddha and Parineeti should do a movie together. Imagine the torture. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Thats like mixing sleeping tablets in coffee.
Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

๐Ÿ˜† Thats like mixing sleeping tablets in coffee.

๐Ÿ˜†

I can understand why people don't like Shradha, she can come across as boring :( but I still like her; I've only seen her in Haider and she acted really well, she looked so refreshing and cute. As for Parineeti, I loved her in LVRB but aarrgh she's gotten so repetitive. Same expressions, same roles, same makeup, same everything. 

I still wish Shradha and Ranbir adapt 50 Shades โค๏ธ Maybe Ranbir will bring out the REAL Shradha, just like Christian brings out the real Anastasia. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
eraser? WHAAAT? AKA ERASER? YOU ARE BACK! Chupi rustam๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿค—so good to see you! I think I'm the only one who has still not changed her username and doesn't intend to ;)
Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

eraser? WHAAAT? AKA ERASER? YOU ARE BACK! Chupi rustam๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿค—so good to see you! I think I'm the only one who has still not changed her username and doesn't intend to ;)

Ruky Cookie ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— Little miss sunshine how have you been? Oh it feels so good to talk to you, hope you've been well. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Ruky Cookie ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— Little miss sunshine how have you been? Oh it feels so good to talk to you, hope you've been well. 

I'm in a state of shock๐Ÿ˜† I've been good!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Gosh you kept it quiet! I mean I read your posts but I never realised it was you aka eraser! How have you been!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Eraser I remember you!! I used to enjoy your comments back then but I highly doubt you'd remember my old username. Anyways I'm happy to see you back :)
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyMelody

Eraser I remember you!! I used to enjoy your comments back then but I highly doubt you'd remember my old username. Anyways I'm happy to see you back :)

I remember.Though don't know if you had any other UN before Nadz wali id

P.S. - Sorry to break-in between,but was just checking how many old ids I remember๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shrikrishna - 9 years ago