Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Hope they don't spoil Ranveer's character now (Page 2)

madhvan Groupbie
madhvan
madhvan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Elvish According to me damage is already done with RV 's character, I am waiting to watch the extent they can stoop low.Unconditional love was the crux of this show and now it is crushed under carpet for business and trps.

i totally agree with u. the cvs can go to any extent that they make rv villan for ishaanis family in a big way by throwing them out of the house and divorces ishaani the worse of it all can make chirag the hero.out of hate he may take the blame which he has not done  to give them pain
cvs can do any thing

i have a gut feeling because of trp they will be forced to change the track or end the current plot very soon

speaking about disha i think disha and baa are up for some thing else so they will do something and the blame will be on ishaani i dont think disha will get got

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

[
Truthfully! If they're focusing on this "High voltage drama" only in the beginning, that's fine then. But if they drag it will be headache. Confused

Yes there is a possibility that all this drastic change and "suppposedly" ill-treatment from RV's part to Ishaani is the CVs attempt to show this "High voltage drama"  in the beginning and the drastic change in Ranveer...
Maybe they will settle down after this and we will get more into the matter and story...lets hope so..Smile

nebuna

Rithu.Nair Senior Member
Rithu.Nair
Rithu.Nair

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I love RV a lot 
nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvan

Elvish According to me damage is already done with RV 's character, I am waiting to watch the extent they can stoop low.Unconditional love was the crux of this show and now it is crushed under carpet for business and trps.

i totally agree with u. the cvs can go to any extent that they make rv villan for ishaanis family in a big way by throwing them out of the house and divorces ishaani the worse of it all can make chirag the hero.out of hate he may take the blame which he has not done to give them pain
cvs can do any thing

i have a gut feeling because of trp they will be forced to change the track or end the current plot very soon

speaking about disha i think disha and baa are up for some thing else so they will do something and the blame will be on ishaani i dont think disha will get got

I don't mind RV being cruel to his family because they in a way they need those reality check and they are being tolerated because of ishani,but his behavior towards iishani is bitter.
Don't worry no multiple marriages are happening for now because we had pointers on Friday's episode.
--neeru-- Goldie
--neeru--
--neeru--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hope they not show more ranveer dis side its effects his purity of love its make him like a odinary husband rather like hubby like rv who loves his wife always there is  not necessary  he found love from his wife but who usse pyar kare badle main pyar mile na sahi like his love love some 1 else not him but he has deeply love her till da enddd like before if they skrecth it more  ranveer pur love main ek knot ban chaygi i.e. his love not become unique 
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Completely agree with you...i just finished watching old episodes and now I understand RV's character even better... I fear that RV is going to turn into RK kinda character...hopefully he doesn't use Ritika a a tool to make Ishani Jealous.Their friendship and chemistry was so good and I am sure that RV is not going to be genuinely interested in Ritika. I am so bloody confused ...let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens.

nebuna

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I don't believe that they will spoil his character to the core...
But one is there...as much as they spoil RV's character...that much ishani will suffer and realize her love foe him...

Don't forget what all we have witnessed that happened to ranvir...

This is the same ranvir..who was treated even worse than a servant in the parekh mansion...even by his so called mother in law falguni...

this is the same ranvir..who have been beaten up like a dog in jail several times...

so i don't think there is anything wrong portraying him a bit harsh to all the parekh family including ishani...Smile

But still i feel sorry for ishani...always this happens with her..Unhappy
Anonymoususers Goldie
Anonymoususers
Anonymoususers

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
its ok if ranveer is showing hatred towards ishani but this hatred should not exceed its limits..cvs should show that in alone ranveer still has feelings for ishani..and he hate himself for acting like this with her

Edited by rafia12 - 30 December 2014 at 7:17am

Go to top