India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Hope they don't spoil Ranveer's character now

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Initially to show Ranveer's love stronger we saw dumb Ishaani who can't differentiate between right and wrong. The way they handled Ishaani's character was totally out of her character- yeah, confusing, I know. Now I'm worried about Ranveer who has been the life of this show since it started- how are they going to handle him? I'm sure most of us are thinking about that too. His behaviour towards the Parekh Family & Ishaani was much needed due to the stupidities of theirs, but whatever I've heard about Ranveer really scares me. After their post-leap crap I don't feel like trusting the makers of MATH in big things. There are so many things that matter psychologically, I'm wondering if they'll be shown properly. So far, Ishaani was the "taker" (and Ranveer was the "giver") and her character was spoiled to the worst; and now Ranveer is the taker (who'd need love like he gave before) is his character going to be handled sensibily? I suppose most MATH fans can see anything but the destruction of Ranveer's character. Hopefully things are not spoiled and we get something worth remembering.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer.foreverminga_priyaa_roshni.r3njan20Anrayshanebuna

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u Elvish..i've this doubt always.Confused..& just hope that they don't spoil his character to the extreme...Only Cvs know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

njan20 Goldie
njan20
njan20

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yeah.. hope soon he realize Ishani didn't  cheated him,,, nd it was all that chirag's plan to create MU between the two...

Elvish_Hobbit

dipu22 Newbie
dipu22
dipu22

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged

I don't like Rvs character assassination ... e sud be lovely always like ranveer..do no wen cv wil brin old ranveer back from RV mode..Confused

Elvish_Hobbit

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Elvish According to me damage is already done with RV 's character, I am waiting to watch the extent they can stoop low.Unconditional love was the crux of this show and now it is crushed under carpet for business and trps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonatacaElvish_Hobbit

roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I hope they take Ranveer's change in character sensibly. 

Though I would not be surprised if they tried to drag this story out as much as possible. 

They'd most likely ruin his character if they tried to portray him as ''bad'' for such a long time.

Like you said Ranveer has always been the giver, you can only give so much without anything in return. 

Its hard because his anger is justified ... but to what extent?

I'm honestly confused myself. I don't know what I want to see/how I feelLOLLOL 

Desperately waiting for the next episode. Big smile

Edited by roshni.r3 - 30 December 2014 at 3:26am

Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Elvish According to me damage is already done with RV 's character, I am waiting to watch the extent they can stoop low.Unconditional love was the crux of this show and now it is crushed under carpet for business and trps.
I don't think it's spoiled yet. Even a person like Ranveer can get tired of the world. His anger in no way is wrong but they need to show that without any exaggeration. Only on the basis of spoiler news judging the entire character is not fine.

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 30 December 2014 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_nebuna

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni.r3

I hope they take Ranveer's change in character sensibly. 

Though I would not be surprised if they tried to drag this story out as much as possible. 

They'd most likely ruin his character if they tried to portray him as ''bad'' for such a long time.

Like you said Ranveer has always been the giver, you can only give so much without anything in return. 

Its hard because his anger is justified ... but to what extent?

I'm honestly confused myself. I don't know what I want to see/how I feelLOLLOL 

Desperately waiting for the next episode. Big smile

Truthfully! If they're focusing on this "High voltage drama" only in the beginning, that's fine then. But if they drag it will be headache. Confused

Go to top