Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala OS- Love By Chance (Page 5)

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

woww/..neha that was awesome...thanku dear 
You said he is not like actual professor types toh that's oke...yeah he is different 

I loved the challenge...remembered my college days for Spin the bottle game ...awww...thanks. 
thats quite a memory now hope my story reminded u of something gud 

BTW...I would love to imagine Dips face when she saw RK-Madhu getting married lolz..poor sul...haha she wld have died with heartattack n i feel she might have guessed bcoz rk never ever spared her a glance 

Sullu ullu missed the kiss upch...poor guy hamesha miss karta hai lolzzzwell he never deserved one n if she wld have done rk wld have killed him 

RK RK...ahaan ur true Vidian..the way u keep on chanting his looks and charm ohh gal...i fell in love with this RK and his looks Blushingwell i guess i was imagining more of vd while describing rk so it went on n on glad u loved him 

and blushing part is so cute...every scene was kinda sweet and cute...adorable...hehe it was n glad u loved all scenes 

Thanks for the  amazing gift for new year sweety...pleasure is all mine dearie 

Happy Happy new year...njy it with Loads of happiness and joy
happy new year to u too 
u too have loads of fun god bless 

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

neha dear i feel u right rk character the best
may be u understand him the best
u always portray him so perfectly
loved this story
hehe i m overwhelmed reading this that i write rk best lol 
but i feel writer does his best to portray him but i will agree that i understand him more than anyone on this forum maybe 
it is bcoz i get into his head easily n i put myself in his place n then assume his reactions n actions 
thankss for liking my works n commenting on them 
Abhiya4life IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya4life
Abhiya4life

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I just loved this story Neha Clap Imagining Dips face now seeing Rishbala together ROFL She must be exploding like a volcano ROFL

Young and hit professor made an entry...tune maari entriyaan toh dil meh baji ghantiyaan...tang tang ROFL The minds of all the girls in his classes...and the guys...plotting to murder him LOL Add Dips to the murder plot...then ROFL

Lots of cuteness everywhere...in classroom, in the disco, in RK's house...it's a small and cute world they say ROFL I liked they way you showed this relationship...it was adorable...see their is cuteness in my comment too LOL

The baby kicked and Madhu becomes cranky...this woman is really unique ROFL "I hate you RK"...as if the baby is RK himself ROFL You decided to bedrock with him...now bear the consequences...or else your baby will kick you nonstop until it is born...with really strong legs ROFL

Now that I read your OS, mine seems short...I'm off to add to it and post it after I answer all the PMs i received LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-Blossomsmadhurish

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya4life

I just loved this story Neha Clapthanku yaar  Imagining Dips face now seeing Rishbala together ROFL She must be exploding like a volcano ROFL i bet she must be plotting in some corner maybe along with sullu ll as she was too happy to see him in start lol 

Young and hit professor made an entry...tune maari entriyaan toh dil meh baji ghantiyaan...tang tang ROFL The minds of all the girls in his classes...and the guys...plotting to murder him LOL Add Dips to the murder plot...then ROFLif only he wld have luked at all those girls the guys wld have killed him n girls wld have died with his one sexy smile lol 
no need to add dips she needs to die daily by seeing rm together lol if she dies whom will madhu show her victory 

Lots of cuteness everywhere...in classroom, in the disco, in RK's house...it's a small and cute world they say ROFL I liked they way you showed this relationship...it was adorable...see their is cuteness in my comment too LOLcuteness overload lol 
yeah ur comment is the cutest i guess 

The baby kicked and Madhu becomes cranky...this woman is really unique ROFL "I hate you RK"...as if the baby is RK himself ROFL You decided to bedrock with him...now bear the consequences...or else your baby will kick you nonstop until it is born...with really strong legs ROFLhaha she is one hell of a unique material lol thats y rk is crazy for her 
haha she might have actually forgot that she almost raped him at their first night lol n now she cant bear the babys kicks which is trying hard to remind her of their night but the silly girl is only chanting hate u jaap rofl 

Now that I read your OS, mine seems short...I'm off to add to it and post it after I answer all the PMs i received LOL ohh not a problem yaar this is fyn to me far better than others who write just two words 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! Hug
happy new year to u n to ur family god bless 
lovermg Goldie
lovermg
lovermg

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Super story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-Blossoms

kg15 IF-Sizzlerz
kg15
kg15