awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-Blossoms

Jyoraj IF-Dazzler
Jyoraj
Jyoraj

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Lovely OS.
Professor & student love is o.k., have seen many examples in real life.
Happy New Year n thanks for the pm.

Love-Blossoms

Bon_Vivant IF-Sizzlerz
Bon_Vivant
Bon_Vivant

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Awesome os. Loved it.

Love-Blossoms

Nithunavi IF-Dazzler
Nithunavi
Nithunavi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
too gud...a very much feel gud story on this new year...supperbb neha...truly if looks could kill undoubtedly...rk will be the reason for mass destruction with just mere looks...very nice..keep writing...!! nd happy new year Big smile

Love-Blossoms

shruthi14 Goldie
shruthi14
shruthi14

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Awww so cute story !! I just luvd it !! Thanks for pm ! I have read this starting that dips challenging madhu n she kissing in one of the stories !! U r commerce student ?? U wrote abt final accz thats y asking ! Btw i am a commerece studentb!!  Keep on writing more cute os !!

Love-Blossoms

.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Awesome OS

Love-Blossoms

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Aww...thanks u so much Neha baby for this lovely dedication!! pleasure is all mineSmile
i loved this gift for my promotion!!aww glad u did Big smile

seriously i dont remember when i told this idea to u even after reading the story i couldn't find out...i don't know whether we discussed abt in scrap or in any of ur story comments...u itself tell me...??actuallu u never said it in words u mentioned abt ur passion n love for accs n that was the moment i got this idea in mind infact two more which i might write in future if i got that mood so sorry that u cldnt get me Cryanyways u have written it nicely..thanku so much .

well, now i ll tell u how i had in mind...same professor & student relationship & i would have made Rk reject her as per his principle he was not willing to see his student in anyother way other than a student though he loved madhu...but madhu will nt give up...after some three yrs she join the same college where she studied, meet her love her professor who still a professor & for a change madhu is no more a student but a professor too but who teach arts LOL as she not good in subject but just sketching LOL she even sketched Rk's pic & got aught by him LOL...well, after three yrs she will stun Rk by introducing herself as a teacher & ask him to leave as the bell rang for the second hr LOL & later she will say still she loves him & ask him "Now u can love me" & that was the title too..LOLthis cant be happening we again thought the same thing gosh first i thought the same thing but then this rk wont be able to tolerate her hurt n dejected self so i changed n made them confess n kiss lol .but glad u made my work easier by writing an amazing piece show Rk a professor...hehe glad i did infact this is one of my fav. rks of my witing career.

is there any written rule that professor shld not love his student & vice versa?? no right? so i'm no way offended with this story..ofcourse there is no such rule n there shdnt be one ever bcoz love just happens it doesnt need reasons but u know ppl over here get offended with every lil thing n i didnt wanted to receive any hate messages asking y i made bala fall in love with professor so opted for safest way .i loved it so much!! u have written in ur hatke style...with full of fun & liveliness...aww thanku so much glad u loved my hatke style .

haha...kissing a professor is something hot...& i know she is gonna landup in Rk only right at the moment she accepted the dare but wondering suddenly where that useless stone faced sultan went?? did he got urgentina so went to washington?? i mean to pee LOL...ker chod..he has gone for good so that only Rishbala got to kiss...well i wldnt have dare to get sulbala kiss otherwise my rk wld have haunted me in my dreams for making madhubala kiss to other man LOLLOLbut i gues sullu might have got scared seeing bala walking towards him with eyes closed so to save himself he ran away n she landed up in heros arms 

hayyee...i had never get the chance to drool on such hot professor...i studied in girls college & all my teachers are aunties LOL!!aww that is sad now but even i didnt got any chance lol 

principalji u r seeing 95% attendance but forgot to see ur students performance in exam that wont be even 5% LOL...all ur girl students are busy drooling over ur london return prof. & all the boys r busy grooming themselves to show them attractive in front of the girls to get some attention LOL then where is the time to study LOL!!haha that i wont make him see bcoz thats obvious for him to understand rishabh kundras charms r in action ClapLOL

what?? he is a/cs, mgt, eco, mass com & basket ball coach too...god!! dont they have any other prof. in their colg or that principal nicely buttered Rk & loaded so much work on his head?? already he is the MD of kundra industries & top of that he is giving lecture to student..poor man will he ever get time to rest??arey he is my energetic dashing kundra n basically all these subjects r my fav lol so i made him teach them n i m obessed with basketball so he became coach for that too haha 

well, i love ur nats & niks...Rk is lucky to have a sweet friend like her!!yeah i always one gud frnd for him in show but those ridiculous cvs only gave him idiots so i m fulfilling my wish in my stories glad u like nats n niks even i like writing them 

i wish & pray there shld be no such prof. in ur colg or ur class or else Neha will be drooling but not studying which i dont want...i wish u complete ur MBA with good grades dear...haha lol u wont believe my accs professor is also rk n the first day i saw his name i was like wat the hell is this n my mouth was open in o shape but only satisfaction is that he is ritiesh kumar not rishabh kundra n he maybe some 30ish i guess n he is far away frm my rk so i m actually safe haha 
aww thanku for lovely wishes 

Final a/cs?? such a simple question re for MBA student...12th std or junior colg student will answer that question LOL!! glad u didn't make Rk ask the "Golden rules of accounting" LOL...we still have final accs in course lol but since science student also do mba so its not possible for them to know abt final accs na haha i bet rk wld have banged his head if any of other student wld have answered lol

oh my!! madhu is full on blushing & drooling...she was shamelessly checking him out LOL but who will do when he is so hot & handsome...my melting caramel...
well thats rks charms n who wldnt get affected i guess i was imagining myself or certainly u maybe 
Nice dance, lovely confession...i'm glad Rk said his entire past to madhu & completed the pending kiss too...but what shocked me was they kissed for 5mins?? they must dead by now due to lack of oxygen LOL!! yeah thanku haha arey they r the most wildest couple they wont die by kissing for 5 mins u forgot my other os in which they made love till morning they have epic energy lol 

all the more i liked is the epilogue...that was so so cute...thanku again 
haha...preggie snappy madhu hates her professor for not cooing & wooing her LOL!!
& niks is enjoying it LOL...haha poor girl cant bear babys kicks n niks love seeing them fighting lol 
Run Rk run...reach before 6 or else couch is waiting for u & besides it Neha is waiting LOL!!haha i bet he must be running lol poor guy cant sleep on his own bed hehe i wld have got him if only bala wld have not got him before lol still i have chance lol 

Uff...i think i shld stop now LOL.i guess u shdnt i love reading ur long comments ..but really i enjoyed this crazy funny lovely story written by my sweet sister...thank u so much dear!!aww glad u enjoyed it 
pleasure is all mine dii love ya 

madhurish

Go to top