India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CVs Stop this SaRey nd pls give SS Scenes

Sanchi_HayMurKR IF-Dazzler
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
it was damm irritating when i saw SaRey scenes Pinch Cvs For god sake ap ke pass ek or lead couple h use them na Make their fans happy Bt U guys r giving extra footage To Uwanted person's Tomrrow they again distroyed Zehanaseeb Song Which played on KR More over u guys using KR BG for That SaRey Shit Angry i m a KR fan bt I know they r not their so cant u give only Beautifull 10 minits to SWARON ?? OK they Had a breakup bt u can give their Dream Scenes ?? Cant u ?Go and die cvs Angry u guys r giving SaRey scenes jiske REY sach me bura ban gaya h That scenes which u gived for SaRey u can gived tht scene for SS asa dream scene KINDLY STOP ALL THIS PLS DONT PLAY WID OUR EMOTIONA atleast Ek FANDOM ko khush karo jab Rey kria ko Sara ke bare me bolega mey be aysa hi bole Rey: Kria mene ek mistake ki h So hamare beech jo kuch bhi tha jitne bhi promises kiye mene boh sab bhul jao .!! WTH Angry P.S - I really wanna see SS fans happy sply jab KR nhi h SS deserve atleast 10mint i mean it

Edited by Sanchita_ArSha - 30 December 2014 at 1:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish_VruShanPoojaArshaholicswaron933SwaDarsh-AaRaPiggiessachi123dvrushuIcyToasters

PoojaArshaholic Groupbie
PoojaArshaholic
PoojaArshaholic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I completely agree with ur post...
I was also damn upset after watching that sarey crap...
Abhi itne saare problems unko solve karne k bajai ye log toh not-so-imp sarey scenes dikha rahe haiAngry
Voh 10 mins me Jo sarey dikhaya utne tym me swayam ka ek solo ho jata bechare fans kitne tym se demand kar kar ke thuk gayi.. Lekin in idiot CVS ko dono fandoms ki gaaliyan khani hai...Angry
Sarey dekhne se 1000 times better hai swaron ko dekhna...they are also lead couple yaar..n Sara n Rey lead nhi hai ye baat CVS KO samajh nhi aati kya...?!?

M just waiting for kriyaansh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuswaron933Sanchi_HayMurKR

swaron933 Senior Member
swaron933
swaron933

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i agree with you completely
and thanx for requesting on behalf of swaron fans but koi fayda nahi hoga
ye creative brainless head and incorrect channel kabhi bhi fans ki khushi nahi dekh sakte
they just want to make us cry always
phele stupid breakup track and no swayam's solo
usse bhi dil nahi bhara to ab kr ka bg tune sa------rey pe use kar ke unk scenes de rahe hain
that time i was like W*F Angry
end ho jayega show lekin ss and kr fans ko khushi nahi milegi jate jate bhi
and last episode mein dono couples ka patchup karwa denge and 2-2 minutes scene 
waooo cvsss thnk you so much d3 ka bhi haal dmg ki tarah kar diya Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuSanchi_HayMurKR

Nicki_vrushan Senior Member
Nicki_vrushan
Nicki_vrushan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post, but it is really of no use.
We swaron fans are use to this for a very long time.
In the cvs and channels view swaron are just worth no or 2 min scenes.
Even couples like sarey, who have no fan base are more important than swaron.
Anyways nice to see that KR fans, are asking for longer ss scenes but its just not going to happen.

As for the current sara and rey track, Its just a stupid track, how can someone not tell if they actually spent the night with someone or not, its really a forced couple, they show just stick with the original KR.
And more so why this pregnancy track, god knows, I guess to create more fuss between rey and kriya.
Its official, nothing makes sense in D3.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuSanchi_HayMurKR

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you. 
SwaRon is the lead couple. SaRey would have been the lead couple if Sarah had been a lead. She's getting unnecessary footage because of Rey. She's getting the advantage of Rey being the lead. For heaven's sake, after SwaRon, KaHu is the second lead pair. Karma and Huma arw parallel leads.
How much does it really take to say, "Rey! I am freaking not pregnant!"
I am so annoyed. SwaRon are broken up? So? Big deal! There's no scarcity or romantic scenes in the history of Indian love stories! You first insult KriYansh by using their songs, their tunes for this SaRey rubbish and you ignore SwaRon?
I hope Ameeta Devadiga is stoned.

Thank you so much for speaking for SwaRon fans. It's appreciated. In a show, where both fanbases are disappointed because of lack of footage for their couples, they have to join hands.

I have said this before and I'm saying it again,
D3 without KriYansh and SwaRon = Life without oxygen.
prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
ThHey must be hoping that someone apart from me and chintu will become sara rey fan...sorry being sarcastic...I'm not sara rey fan or anything but I do agree  they can keep atleast one fan base happy...

But as I ve no experience tat ions e cep to catch a glimpse of my dear rey inq"each day, I. Liking it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

Sanchi_HayMurKR IF-Dazzler
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
thank u guys for all the meaning full coments i love KR bt i will allways say wht was right nd ss r leads they deserve Screen space nd tomrrow they ll give Sara's solo its really annoying even she is nt in deeply in love Angry
ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
guys which song saraa is perfoming

Go to top