Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

So many questions, but no answers? (Why does Sahir tell Arzoo?)

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Got back from my vacation! Hope all of you had a a fabulous Christmas! :)

So, coming to yesterday's episode why does Sahir go clean infront of Arzoo (precap)?

I mean in the episode he told Alvira's help to keep Zaki away from Arzoo. Why go through all the pain and then tell her truth anyway? 

When Arzoo says yes for the nikkah and hugs him we see that Sahir hesitates but, in the end hugs her. His eyes have tears in the end. Do you think he is afraid of the heartbreak he is going to cause her? 

BUT, according to the spoiler when Arzoo goes to talk to Sahir he tells her that he faked it and can never love a girl like her and asks her to leave his house. Why does he say that? We know he is going to regret it the moment he gets the accidental phone call from Arzoo when the taxi driver tries to take advantage of her. WHY? 

I have so many questions regarding this track, but cant seem to find any answers. Confused

PS: I am glad the makers are showing us a track with the taxidriver, hopefully this helps in spreading awareness. 

Share your views as always :) Will be waiting to reply back!

See you after tonight's episode :)

Nisha

Humsafars Repeat Timings : 10 AM, 2PM & 5PM.

Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 30 December 2014 at 2:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cute20blusky165pria4eversho-shweetBujee09MissIamTheBossTHEfanOFheartzEcrivain.FhatTheWuck.

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I guess we'll find all the answers in tonight's episode only.
Sony showing repeats of humsafars?? I haven't seen yet :( Only CID in the  daytime.
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I feel he is running away from his reality ... reality that he loves her ... I mean otherwise this story won't make sense as humsafars 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavusBujee09

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
If Sahir wanted to know if Arzoo would accept him with his past he would have gone about this differently or at least not said his love was fake...although when he was saying it there was desperate hope in his expression that she wouldn't believe him...
I think also that he wants her away before his loneliness envelops her life...he doesn't know still if he is Upto trusting and being in a relationship again...so he wants her away...and he told her all this so that she would hate him and go awayOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

crazzykuri Senior Member
crazzykuri
crazzykuri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Me too don't like that Why he tell her to leave the house? He knows that her family is also there with her but just gone away for some days? so how can he tell her? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Edited by Soaps1 - 30 December 2014 at 3:50am
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hi there , welcome back Hug I felt it was high time Sahir revealed this as it was getting more n more dreamy for Aarzoo ...
At the least he should have stopped after the brithday episode if reality had to be hidden under veils but then he went all the extreme with egg allergy drowning blackmail forcing confession from Aarzoo and also proposing her marriage in front of his familyShocked
Sahir to me is shown to be responsive then n there not sure because he was under so much pressure or so much desperate to prove something to someone Zaki or Zeenat 

As he questioned himself last episodes - the game which he started finally reached a point where neither he nor we understood which was reality and which was a plan Evil Smileso he was literally pushed ya forced to burst this bubble off so he can breathe and let us breathe as well 

Now after everything being spilled off - how Sahir suffocates is something we got to watch Thumbs Up

Edited by Bujee09 - 30 December 2014 at 4:57am
FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hey Nish! 
Yes, he is in utter denial but he wants to be in denial, he has his insecurities and twisted ways 

I love that about him in a way! 

What does he have in his heart? Mind? What does he want?

Sahir Gabbar ya Shark! 

Confusing indeed! 

Will have to wait n see

And yup really hope awareness helps ! Sorry state really :( 

Looking forward to some good scenes ! 

Go to top