Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
😆😆

😆😆😆

Maafi chahte hain hm...pr kya karein hassi hai k thamne ka naam hi nai le rhi

😆😆

Ohk...so here you all go😛

The most prestigious moments😛

Mariyam having the flashbacks...Najma telling her what's problem in Naye Padosi..he is such a nice person...App unse shaadi kr lijiye...Salman baig telling her hmein yakeen hai Imran sab Najma k liye ache baap aur apki zindagi k sahi hamsafar honge😃

She goes to terrace and Imran too is on his terrace😉😆...ye lga chauka😆
Tears in his eyes..regret can be clearly seen in his eyes...suddenly his eyes falls on his darling😆Mariyam Bi..oooppsss...wud be mariyam ji😆...Tells her that he never wanted to do that all...Pr hm bardasht nai kr skte koi app pr ya Najma pr chillaye😭...hmne hmesha Najma mein apni mehak dekhi hai...uske chehre mein hmein mehak dikhai deti hai...hm nahi dekh sakte koi us pr cheekhe...us pr chillaye..use daante...dil chahta hai uska gla dba dein..aankhein loch lein jo b najma pr chilata hai😲😆...shayad isi liye hm khud pr kaboo nai rkh paye aur vo sab bol gaye...hm chle jaenge...suba hote hi hm mohalla chod denge...apki badnami nahi hone denge...there you Imu😉lga chauka..those words stirred her the more...that still he is thinking about me...my self respect...he asks for an apology from mariyam...khuda k liye hmein maaf kr dein mariyam bi...Allah Hafiz😃

Imran goes inside...Mamu is standing there in the door ..listening to whole thing...Mariyam too goes inside her room...words are echoing in her mind...hm suba hote hi chle jaenge😆...

yeyeyeyeyeye😆...Mariyam sahiba uthi aur ye kholi khidki...jhanka Imran ki khidki ki taraf...kya dekhti hain vo...Imran saab bethe huye hain ...very sad ..in deep thoughts...Mamu comes to Imu...bol diya Miyan sb..to hm kl ja rhe hain mohalla chod kr??...haan mamu...dhokhebaaz ho tum dono...kya bakwaas kr rhe hain mamu aap...tum aur mariyam bi najma ko istemaal kr rhe ho...mamu dimaag to sahi hai apka??
miyan hmara dimaag to sahi hai pr tum apne dimaag mein jhanko...suno apne dil ki awaaz...tum dono ek doosre ko psnd krte ho...aur bachi ko beech mein la rhe ho...ek taraf unse tumari lachari dekhi nai jati aur vo apne marhoom shauhar ki di hui angoothi bech kr tume rupaye la kr deti hain..doosri taraf tum vo angoothi une vapis la kr dete ho
ek taraf tume begunah saabit krne k liye vo mobile phone se us peon se sboot leti hain..doosri taraf tum unke liye us srivastav ka gla dbane chle ho😆...ye najma k liye bot acha hai miyan...😉
ye mohabat nai to aur kya hai miyan...😆😆ye lga chauka...Imran to gya kaam se😆

Mariyam ne sb sun liya😲😆...ankhon mein ansu😭...najma ki taraf dekha...aur yes bna liya mn😆
mariyam aur kisi ki nai ho sakti Imu darling😆a rhi hoon mein😆

Morning time...Younis is discussing with shukla ji and Ibrahim bhai how to handle Imran...

Hm to kehte hain is sharabi ko dhake maar kr mohalle se nikaal dena chahiye...jo aaj hmare saath hua hai..kl apki behwn betiyon k saath b ho sakta hai...keh to theek rhe hain aap younis bhai...😡

lo a gaye hmare abajaan😆yeyeyeye😎...

Maulvi sahib enters the house...Younis asks him you here???Kya baat hai??
he tells salman saab ne bulava bheja tha...Abajaan ki entry..wah wah wah wah😆
Abajaan kya baat hai...aaj hmari mariyam ki shaadi hai😆😛...kis se??
Imraan saab se.😆..ye aap kya keh rhe hain aab jaan..us saharabi se...hm ye kabhi nai hone denge...Younis Baig sahab...jis chat k neeche aap khde hain..vo hmari hai...younis is shocked😲😆...yahan aaj bi hmari hukumut chlti hain...hmare faisle chlte hain...aur une mana b jata hai...agr apko hmare faisle se koi aitraaz hai to ap ye ghr chod kr ja skte hain😆...ye lo Younis gya in his deep thoughts..((.wud be thinking..hm to gaadi lene ki soch rhe the...agr ghr hi nai rha to gaadi kya krein ge😆😆))

Mariyam..all in a new attire...dulhan k jode mein bethe huye...having flash backs with her late husband tauseef...Najma comes and tells her ammi aaj hm apko tyaar krenge...😳...so finally all make over is done by Najma😆...Najma asks her are you happy???she asks her the same...Najma tells yes m so happy...Mariyam says apki khushi mein hi hmari khushi hai..agr ap khush hain to hm b khush hain😛...Najma brings the box to add one more memory..as its the bst memory of their life...Mariyam tells her that its gonna be  new beggining for both of them..😃...(Barkha was looking so pretty)

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

Imu darling sitting in Baigs house...Maulvi sahab ne poocha kya apko nikah qubool hai...are ek minute b nai socha aur bol diya qubool hai😆...mamu ne abajaan ko mubarak baat di..abajaan ne younis miyan ko😆

ab baari mariyam ki😆

kya apko Imran siddiqui se nikah qubool hai...ye mariyam gai tauseef ki yadon mein
Tauseef ne mariyam se kaha mariyam zindagi yhi nai age b bot kuch hai...jao age bdo zindagi mein...Najma asks her Ammi to say...finally kaha ..qubool hai......

the bst moment ...the ever bst moment...
Mamu lekr aye rickshaw...Mariyam all so happy coming downstairs with her hubby and daughter from her own home..which is Imu's home😉

najma asks mamu..naye padosi k mamu jaan...altaf asks her...najjo beta ab to hmein naye padosi k mamu jaan mt bulaye...Imran huye apke abbu aur hm huye...imran interupts n says...dadajaan...are miyan itne be budhhe nai huye abi hm...ap hmare mamu huye hm najma k abbu...to app huye na najma k dadajaan...najjo beta tum hme naye padosi k mamu jaan hi bula liya kro😆

Mamu...le aye miyan hm rickshaw...whole baig family too comes out...all the kids..younis...naseema...and Abbajaan😳...

Trio looks at them...Mamu tells are miyan family rickshaw pe hi jati hain😆😆betho😆😆
Imran sahab bethe rickshaw pr...aur ye lga chahuka...adhoori tammana hui poori😆😆
badaya mariyam ki taraf haath...with so much luff in his eyes for his sweetu wify😳😳...aur mariyam all so blushing...😆😆...diya apna haath imran sahab k haath mein..aur ho gayi rickshaw pe sawaar😃😃..

.that was awwweee moment for me...i was like...with all the teeth out giving a broad smile to myself only😆...Najma...aur hm kahan bethenge???😕

Abbu bole...hmare beech😃...yeyeyeyeyeye...Najma bethi apne ammi aur abbu k beech...Abbajaan so happy...younis n naseema all so upset😆...kids too are happy...aur Imu darling to happy hi happy😆

aur mamu app...are miayn ab ek bachi be abbu ho gaye ho ab to zime dari sambhalo..imran blushes and looks happily at najma😃
mamu tells her to win the match this time...all three goes for najma's match on rickshaw happily😃

yes to hm sabki tamanna hui poori...Imu n mariyam got married...Imu hold Mariyam's hand too..Mariyam blushed over that...😆...and a happy ending...left me speechless...and happy too😃

Plz share your views...like the post...and forgive me for all the mistakes and for doing write up in hinglish...coz i just wanted to share all the moments as it is...m in awwweland after watching the epi...it was a perfect show...with perfect cast...with perfect team...m gonna miss it whole my life ...and hopes that season 2 will come ...just hoping for it😭...

SILENT READERS...a request to you all...plz its last post...as show went off air today...plz plz plz..atleast say  few words that you will miss the show... if not much😳😳...will be appreciable😃

Regards,
Reet😳
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou fr d update
It was a quick ending...
Loved d epi though ...will miss tshja...

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update ðŸ˜Š
Could not watch the episode today...
Will get back after watching same...

Will miss the show so...very much...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Adi hope u wud b happy with the ending...as yor wish is fulfilled..imran did hold her hand...with so much luff in his eyes...n mariyam blushed at that...awww
annu5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Feeling so sad.Such a beautiful series ended in an hurry.
Actually production should start a finite series of episodes and then end it in a proper way.
Here everything gone in hush hush manner...
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Aww thanks for the update! It seems like a sweet ending. Waiting for the show to be uploaded online so I can catch  up :)
akanksha90 thumbnail
Aww...the epi Ws beautiful n u described each n evry scene vry beautifully...bt I missed d epi..it Ws nt aired at 12 pm. I dnt know why bt hopefully it vl air at 12am..otherwise I vl catch it up online...
Btw agree wid u superb show wid awesome star cast... 😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update .

I felt it was rushed but the ending was picture perfect of the duo and with Najoo on his lap sigh. I wish we had more scenes of Imran and Mariam :(

Probably the only one show I have been watching from beginning to ending. No dragging, unwanted plots etc so i am happy it ended in a good note :D
paras99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great show. it is the only show that i am watching these days. Now i will feel empty. Many crap shows go on for years but not this beautiful show. Going to miss it.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was really sad at the end of the episode.   They wrapped it all up so neatly but there was still so much they could have done. There was so much left from a story perspective
My sadness was from knowing that this is it and there will be no more!