Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SPOTTED!!! Ranveer & Deepika in Maldives (Page 7)

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhartiamber

Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

they are clearly posing eventho they are looking away
Candid/natural pics don't look all picture perfect like this...Tongue

the boy who clicked is not from media he is a photography enthusiast in maldives who is also a fan, he made use of his DRSL pro camera when he saw them at airport. Hey you should know getting out of car is not called posing. Few other fans also spotted them at airport but they clicked with their mobile phone camera so you see the difference in photo quality just because the fan didnt use his phone camera its posing?LOL Just like how your Virat and anushka gets captured by capturing enthusiast during holidays same happens with other couples too. As a ranveer fan i am glad atleast they are not captured in mismatched bikinis and blue shorts with cigs in hand.

LOL... i think these are good pics... even the latest leak at the airport is casual and carefree... they are not hiding anything... and not running desperately away from media...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KillStarPainilovecrepes

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionKhanSinghKumarilovecrepesScorpio_VelvetBeautyful_MessMallika-E-Bhais

dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NailClipper

the boy who clicked is not from media he is a photography enthusiast he lives in maldives he is also a fan, he made use of his DRSL pro camera when he saw them at airport. Hey you should know getting out of car is not called posing. Few other fans also spotted them at airport but they clicked with their mobile phone camera so you see the difference in photo quality just because the fan didnt use his phone camera its posing?LOL Just like how your Virat and anushka gets captured by capturing enthusiast during holidays same happens with other couples too. As a ranveer fan i am glad atleast they are not captured in mismatched bikinis and blue shorts with cigs in hand. the pics were only in his instagram and facebook not to magazines. Its the social network stalking fans and pinkvila who found it from his social networks then grabbed to post. Thats how everybody's pics get leaked in btown not just Ranveer's i am sure Virat fans would know.

LOL Just felt like quoting this post. 

Why so? i have defended Virat before once. The fan i quoted she gave different viewpoint when its related to Ranveer. In the post you quoted am half trolling and half serious Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KillStarPain

dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I'v edited my post with one more sentence if you go to twitter search pics of some Virat kohli fans posted you'd find an old pic of him RTed a lot of times of him and his ex-gf model from abroad shopping together. Their pics were crisp clear Virat's pics with Anu in airports are not hazy not just in mumbai airport.
sunshinegirl7 Senior Member
sunshinegirl7
sunshinegirl7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged

the boy who clicked is not from media he is a photography enthusiast he lives in maldives he is also a fan, he made use of his DRSL pro camera when he saw them at airport. Hey you should know getting out of car is not called posing. Few other fans also spotted them at airport but they clicked with their mobile phone camera so you see the difference in photo quality just because the fan didnt use his phone camera its posing?LOL Just like how your Virat and anushka gets captured by capturing enthusiast during holidays same happens with other couples too. As a ranveer fan i am glad atleast they are not captured in mismatched bikinis and blue shorts with cigs in hand. the pics were only in his instagram and facebook not to magazines. Its the social network stalking fans and pinkvila who found it from his social networks then grabbed to post. Thats how everybody's pics get leaked in btown not just Ranveer's its something Virat kohli fans would know better i remember seeing his shopping pics with his previous girlfriend the model girl from abroad it was more clearer quality pic.Wink

please chillLOLLOL Yeh it may just be the photo quality which makes it look more like a photoshoot. but if it's candid then thats really cute. why r u comparing with virat anushka?..there is still no proper pic of them together in the same frame in which they r happily posing togetherLOLLOL all their pics r papparazi pics which r blurry or they r looking away or walking away..u get the drift. but yeh both couples r better off than the Rankat bikini pics!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionilovecrepes

dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged

the boy who clicked is not from media he is a photography enthusiast he lives in maldives he is also a fan, he made use of his DRSL pro camera when he saw them at airport. Hey you should know getting out of car is not called posing. Few other fans also spotted them at airport but they clicked with their mobile phone camera so you see the difference in photo quality just because the fan didnt use his phone camera its posing?LOL Just like how your Virat and anushka gets captured by capturing enthusiast during holidays same happens with other couples too. As a ranveer fan i am glad atleast they are not captured in mismatched bikinis and blue shorts with cigs in hand. the pics were only in his instagram and facebook not to magazines. Its the social network stalking fans and pinkvila who found it from his social networks then grabbed to post. Thats how everybody's pics get leaked in btown not just Ranveer's its something Virat kohli fans would know better i remember seeing his shopping pics with his previous girlfriend the model girl from abroad it was more clearer quality pic.Wink

please chillLOLLOL Yeh it may just be the photo quality which makes it look more like a photoshoot. but if it's candid then thats really cute. why r u comparing with virat anushka?..there is still no proper pic of them together in the same frame in which they r happily posing togetherLOLLOL all their pics r papparazi pics which r blurry or they r looking away or walking away..u get the drift. but yeh both couples r better off than the Rankat bikini pics!Clap

Sorry for making my post look rude I thought u were being judgemental since its Ranveer related. I dont know anything from my own findings. two Ranveer fans who are now my friends are my source of this information a Ranveer fanclub posted it first they got from the guy then pinkvilla copied.

Edited by dhartiamber - 30 December 2014 at 11:00am
ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Peace guys!

Deepveer got snapped at the airport. Is it wrong if DP is photogenic 24/7?

Even anu has a lovely complexion. Don't mean she is posing

But my dpvr n vrshka over mismatched bikinis n blue shorts-thanks sunshine for the best quote of Dec
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AriVeerAT

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
What are Ranbir and Katrina doing in this post, such a famous couple LOL

Seems DP and Ranveer posts are left half if RanKat are not mentioned. Go ahead and mock RanKat, that what this forum is famous for.

Nice pics of Deepika but can not see Ranveer clearly. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionReal.MadridScorpio_Velvet

Go to top