GG in Love trap OR Diandra's Piggy Love ?? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

IF Di does go sucking up to Gauti than she is no less than forever available Sonali πŸ€’ Its sad how these woman happily toss their self respect aside just to please a handful of fans πŸ₯± 

I find GauDi cringeworthy and one sided so wont be surprised with the extent desperation will make a certain someone stoop ! 

Id much rather this pathetic woman steer clear of Tanna ! 

Gautam never insulted Di during or after their relationship...he respected her even after breakup...never said a word against her...unlike UPee...who always insults sonali n kari for some or other reason.
Originally posted by SoPunk

His mother made public statement that her son will marry a girl that the family chooses. Well, what misunderstanding has been cleared?

Has his mother agreed to their marriage and approved their love?

Or purchased her fake love (As in Hired her) for her son's success in BB?

Full family toh aisehi... Gulati ... HainπŸ˜†

Lmao begani shaadi mein abdulla deewana   πŸ€£
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Daffy what's this AJPC u both keep talking abtπŸ€”

Yeah mujhe b batao wat is AJPC ? Is it all jealous people's club
Originally posted by DangerouslySafe

Yeh sab kab hua?πŸ˜•
yeh sab kab hua? did i miss something.
Originally posted by andhradada

Gautam never insulted Di during or after their relationship...he respected her even after breakup...never said a word against her...unlike UPee...who always insults sonali n kari for some or other reason.

What relationship ???? the bathroom leelas which were called off when his mother told him to ditch her ASAP !?? And he being oh so righteous did exactly that ! Its sad how you found nothing demeaning about how things ended lol 
Oh and i dont remember praising Upen either ! Both Gautam and he treated Sonali pretty damn bad BUT whats more pathetic is how these stupid women go crawling back to them ! 
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Behcara UpMa unki besht friend ne hi unki P se Pungi baja daali pow pow 🀣 🀣 🀣
Bahut hosiyaari kar raha tha Upen beech mein aakar Di and GG ke issue ke beech aakar Di ne acha muh band kiya uska shut up tag chipka ke fevicol se 😎
Now upen keep quiet or else u will get shut up tag 😎
Now everything is cleared btw them on TV chaude mein.
And she also said to GG I want you to win 😎
Logo ke muh pe tamacha maara or if I say like that HMs ko karara chanta maara GG win ka bolke πŸ₯³

Matlab, she didn't come to win herself ? May be then Gotiy's family has hired her for him then, ismein dusrope tamancha kaise par sakta hain πŸ˜† Ismain toh Dayan Khud pe tamancha Maar raha hain, khudko girakar...it's like a open declaration of doormatism...

But here comes my question, as imam tweets not to make same mistakes, they must have had a word, so Diandra's excessive loyalty to GG could be an indication, that she might have a plan under that...coz Gulati's doormatism was her mistake in last innings, if she is doing the same again, how is she correcting her mistake? Unless she has made a good deal with his mom πŸ˜† Fayda toh kuch Hona chahiye, for acting as a doormat?? πŸ˜†

If really Di goes back to GG then its such a shame of her 😲

she looks this season's another door mat after sonali
Originally posted by Sabhayata

i will wait for the final episode

but still karishma and upen have been loyal to diandra as friends they havent ever bitched behind her back or anything but will wait for the episode

If she has a plan, you won't see many things different, initially...but that will be revealed in a few episodes I guess πŸ˜›
Originally posted by smallwonder

mental crack case πŸ₯±  no self respect she has... i am not expecting her to go imam way - although i hope so... she seems far too dumb and will happily play a doormat...

She definitely play Imam... πŸ˜›

What I meant, of she has taken some Sabah from Imam, she would play smart and ditch Gotiya exposed at the right time... To regain her self respect...but if she keeps playing for Gotiya, she didn't have the brains to utilize Imam...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by andhradada

How can you insult someone, who voluntarily insults herself πŸ˜†  She volunteers for the toilet act, Gotiya only obliged πŸ˜† She plays 2 fiddle to Gotiiya and he approves that ... Say, is there any way for Gotiya to insult her ?? πŸ˜†