Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

without ishveer do the trp will sustain

madhvan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i thinks the cvs are making too much of drama . i thought when rv get shot after that their will be more  ishveer moments after all this drama i thought they will cool things a bit and again they will pick up but to my surprise the drama is still continuing .with rv in this mode i dont think it will end in near future
too much of high voltage drama will irritates viewers which leads to drop in viewership
already they burnt their hand with chirag and ishaani love drop in viewership made them to change the track but still they are doing the same thing

their are lot of ishveer supporter if they don't bring it back the trp will drop
even those who support rv in this mode will be irritated in very very few episodes 

for higher trp they created this high drama to sustain it they should  keep ishveer moments otherwise
because of same high voltage drama they are going to lose trp

pls guys cool things of a bit dont kill ishveer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha, true! They need to show genuine things rather than stupid drama. For Ishveer scenes hopefully there is something better and more intense- since viewers want to see that. Ishaani's love may be enough for her and Ranveer but not for the show. Makers need to keep this in mind. :)
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ranveer 's hate is justified but this extreme hate is boring, ultimately presenting him in bad light and his tone needs to calm down
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Haha, true! They need to show genuine things rather than stupid drama. For Ishveer scenes hopefully there is something better and more intense- since viewers want to see that. Ishaani's love may be enough for her and Ranveer but not for the show. Makers need to keep this in mind. :)

Yes Ishveer scenes among all this will be good..😊..and there is possibilty of doing it...you know they can show Ishaani taking some initiative in this regard to manaofy Ranveer..πŸ˜›...even if later it makes him irritated..πŸ˜†
You know after building Ishveer so much as the perfect couple which it is indeed..😳...i don't think that they are going to go as far as messing it all around...i think that that engagement party scene is going to be height of as far as Ranveer can go to make Ishaani feel bad/jealous...doesn't mean that it will not go on after that...it may very well...

But from spoilers it looks like we have a chance to witness something that we wanted to see as well😊...Disha may get exposed and get her deserved punishment..😑
Baa is going to be put to her place too...lets hope there is something for that devil Chirkut too..😑

i will be happy if the last things i have mentioned are shown...along with some Ishveer scenes..

Mahi_ve thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

Ranveer 's hate is justified but this extreme hate is boring, ultimately presenting him in bad light and his tone needs to calm down

Yes too much of something can turn out to be rather stale...
That's why i feel and hope that that party scene is the maximum kind of level of hate that we will see Ranveer presenting...more than that then there is only one route that it goes for Ishveer and i m not going to even mention that...and i don't think that the CVs are going to go to that track with this...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marigold_09

Yes too much of something can turn out to be rather stale...
That's why i feel and hope that that party scene is the maximum kind of level of hate that we will see Ranveer presenting...more than that then there is only one route that it goes for Ishveer and i m not going to even mention that...and i don't think that the CVs are going to go to that track with this...

Party dance scene is fine as he is trying to rile up ishani, but those cleaning scenes are horrible.Mistake is ishani and they will get RV to repent later

One question to cvs what happened to his mere akela Pyar khafi hai hum dono keliye
Mahi_ve thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

Party dance scene is fine as he is trying to rile up ishani, but those cleaning scenes are horrible.Mistake is ishani and they will get RV to repent later

One question to cvs what happened to his mere akela Pyar khafi hai hum dono keliye

Yes i see your concern and i m  waiting to see how all this plays out...we can only make so much from the spoilers/videos...the actual episodes may give us more matter to analyse and ponder upon...

Yes we should not forget (even if CVs want us to..πŸ˜†) that it was Ishaani's mistake...and that's why all of this anger/heart break of Ranveer is very much justified...Ishaani did brought this up on herself in a way...and honestly her getting Ranveer should not be that easy (count me a little sadist in this regardπŸ˜†)...but yah if they only take this to where in the end only Ranveer has to realise and repent the MU and Ishaani in a way is justifed by the sympathy she gets from all this...it wouldn't be the best way of going about this track...there is so much potential in this track and hope that the CVs can utilise it and make the story even more intense... i so wanted to see this type of RV when he returned as rich man but that time all we got was BAba ji ka thullu...πŸ˜†

Anyway whatever it is i suppose will have to wait and see and bear it out if it isn't according to our hopes...this will not be first time they would have done that..πŸ˜†..as i already mentioned above...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago