Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 96)

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by munnirony

One thing which differ in other balaji shows is at least no heroine has touch me not issues. PS is a gud actress nd despite of her limitations still she is better than many others. She is also hard working no doubt but this touch me not issue really puts me off. In other shows whether its pallavi, sriti or radhika they don't have any issues. radhika of meri ashiqui is not at all a gud actress but she is very much comfortable in romance. the leads of yaarian also don't get along off screen but they also have a great chemistry. We can't do anything about balaji shows but at least the romance in other shows r gud enough to cheeish.

exactly...you cannot watch a daily soap for consistent performance...it is very hard...what you seek out is a good rapport and love story when you ar epromised a love story...so passion is very much part of it and when you are inhibited and uncomfortable ..it spills out in all your perfomance..PS is good in emotional scenes ..but she fails in romantic scenes and this is not only about the touching issues...but also her expressions...she fails to convey the love and longing of a beloved...hence this story love or epic failed big time and people were left with nothing to offer much other than individual performance or scenes...

whereas in itna karo na ...they are ex lovers ..hence they needed to have that intimacy from shot one..and pallavi has not failed in that dept...you can actually see their flashback scenes and are convinced they had 4 children together  and those children were not send down by fairy GodmotherLOLLOL..the comfort level both on and off screen is very visible...he touches her intimately ,pulls her to him and hugs her like husband wife hugs and kisses her not on her specs or hair or duppata but forehead only LOLLOL and yes if wanting to see some level of intimacy in onscreen love story makes me a desperate pyaasi chudail then i am ready to be called one LOLLOL

Well saidThumbs Up

We all are desperate pyasi chudailROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108jayaks02greeshma014sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Anyone watching IKNMP on Sony?
I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta againConfusedLOL

me watching it LOLLOL..i cannot live without EK torture and then cursing her LOL..besides it has Ronit Roy ...enough reason for me to watch ...also the leads have amazing chemistry and comfort level from day one inspite of pallavi being married and amother...she has no issues with no distance tight hugs and offscreen forehead kisses and onscreen ishqbaazis...see ..i have high hopes of a passionate love story here LOLLOL..pallavi is good..i have seen her earlier show...right now she has been shown super hyper,hurt as her ex husband is back and setting her off LOL..we can safely watch it till they fall in love again and then become totally useless LOLLOL

oh!!!! Super hyper Ragini and screeching high decibel Pam...enuff torture for my ears in a day...so just keeping to WUs...but yeah the chemistry between leads is sizzlingLOL

We are such a gone case or thirsty for romanceWinkLOL

Donno about Pallavi, she looked quite wanting for softer emotions, when and where it was needed...per me

i do not think she has any softer emotions in her right now...she is bitter and even with her kids she has hardly been soft...i cannot even remember when she has last smiled or laughed...even with aman she is in her own i hate neil world...let us wait and watch ...besides am ready to accept her limited act if she makes it up in the romance dept...and yes we are too thirsty for good old romance...JA and its epic love and romance has scarred me ...me needs some good healing LOLLOL

and ashwini ka screaming is too much ...she is irritating as pam ...kitna bolti hai goshhh LOLLOL ..and this is toh is staple for all balaji heroines...they have to shout at the hero and then cry LOLLOLLOL..

And heroine is such a control freak...what also irritates me is she always tells her children how much she did and sacrificed for them...I mean come on, who gives and recitesConfused

the children are helpless pawns and collateral damage of whatever happened between them..neil has shut himself up even from his children and ragini has no softer emotions ...she is like a strict school principal to them ...they are fighting like lovers forgetting about being parents...it is tera baccha mera baccha and the need to prove that i am a better parent...the truth being they both failed miserably as parent and this they need to realize soon ...given they get off their high horse...

also poor aman is going to suffer in all this...

Absolutely...but amongst all kids Agham-Suhani only seemed the mature one, at least till now...we all know they'll soon be butchered tooLOL

And Aman will become negative too...a psycho, I betWinkLOL

LOLLOL..oh yes ..they both are adorable and will be butchered for sure LOL

and second you on aman ...he will for sure turn into another psycho but i will not blame him...15 years wait kia...stood by her with some hope and gets babaji ka thullu in return...psycho banna ton bantha hai LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoigreeshma014

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sp108

I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta againConfusedLOL

I watch it like once or twice a week...I like Ronit Roy (since his Mr. Bajaj days Blushing)...the female character is another Jodha, not another Paridhi though Wink

I tell you Mishti, EKs shows all start off differently, but eventually end up with the same tracks of her older shows D'oh. So watch it it the initial days, the later part - we all know the story LOL

oh!!! completely agree...even currently all her shows have same stroyline...JA, YHM, KB, IKNMP, an all other from BT stable...same ghrina-prem and gali-mohalla kind of showdownsSleepy

exactly..all her shows end up the same way ..but the intial 5-6 months are worth the watch till they fall in love and hero becomes nikamma LOLLOL..so enjoy till then...unlike jodha ragini has some solid reason for her ghrina besides am liking how she simply reacts with no head or tail ...even after 15 years his one word affects her so much LOLLOL

@bold : True that LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoigreeshma014sun29

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

I watch it like once or twice a week...I like Ronit Roy (since his Mr. Bajaj days Blushing)...the female character is another Jodha, not another Paridhi though Wink

I tell you Mishti, EKs shows all start off differently, but eventually end up with the same tracks of her older shows D'oh. So watch it it the initial days, the later part - we all know the story LOL

oh!!! completely agree...even currently all her shows have same stroyline...JA, YHM, KB, IKNMP, an all other from BT stable...same ghrina-prem and gali-mohalla kind of showdownsSleepy

exactly..all her shows end up the same way ..but the intial 5-6 months are worth the watch till they fall in love and hero becomes nikamma LOLLOL..so enjoy till then...unlike jodha ragini has some solid reason for her ghrina besides am liking how she simply reacts with no head or tail ...even after 15 years his one word affects her so much LOLLOL

Enjoy, till Nachiket finds his DILLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108greeshma014sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

aiyyo the poor soulLOL..he has no idea what awaits him LOLLOL..he should sit with our jalal and they should talk about it ...aap ,mein aur bagpiper LOL

sp108mishtidoi

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnirony

One thing which differ in other balaji shows is at least no heroine has touch me not issues. PS is a gud actress nd despite of her limitations still she is better than many others. She is also hard working no doubt but this touch me not issue really puts me off. In other shows whether its pallavi, sriti or radhika they don't have any issues. radhika of meri ashiqui is not at all a gud actress but she is very much comfortable in romance. the leads of yaarian also don't get along off screen but they also have a great chemistry. We can't do anything about balaji shows but at least the romance in other shows r gud enough to cheeish.

exactly...you cannot watch a daily soap for consistent performance...it is very hard...what you seek out is a good rapport and love story when you ar epromised a love story...so passion is very much part of it and when you are inhibited and uncomfortable ..it spills out in all your perfomance..PS is good in emotional scenes ..but she fails in romantic scenes and this is not only about the touching issues...but also her expressions...she fails to convey the love and longing of a beloved...hence this story love or epic failed big time and people were left with nothing to offer much other than individual performance or scenes...

whereas in itna karo na ...they are ex lovers ..hence they needed to have that intimacy from shot one..and pallavi has not failed in that dept...you can actually see their flashback scenes and are convinced they had 4 children together  and those children were not send down by fairy GodmotherLOLLOL..the comfort level both on and off screen is very visible...he touches her intimately ,pulls her to him and hugs her like husband wife hugs and kisses her not on her specs or hair or duppata but forehead only LOLLOL and yes if wanting to see some level of intimacy in onscreen love story makes me a desperate pyaasi chudail then i am ready to be called one LOLLOL
  Clap Star Star Clap..

mishtidoijayaks02

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

aiyyo the poor soulLOL..he has no idea what awaits him LOLLOL..he should sit with our jalal and they should talk about it ...aap ,mein aur bagpiper LOL

Rukku dear will free fund the Afeem for them...and then both will recycle the dialogue and recite"kaun kambakht hai jo jeene ke liye peeta hai; hum toh peete hain ki bardaasht kar sakein"WinkLOL

greeshma014sun29

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL Yesterday Rag kisi ko nai choda..First long bhashan to Neil..He silenced her by mentioning their divorce..Then went to Aman,have him a long bhashan about insaf..Then karan..poor fellow..He got from both sides..Still Ragini is clear winner.. Monday is Arav 's day.. LOL.. Btw Neil is trying to b a gentleman type to Ragini..poor fellow thinks that she is aman's amanat..  Wink..And here i'm expecting some pushing pulling between ex husband and wife..  Embarrassed

mishtidoisun29

Go to top