Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 94)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

ladies i am in the 7th sky after watching siyaasat..mujhe zameen pe mat aane do...mesmerizing!..and those who have not please do watch it and my sunny bunny i am going to watch it again and then will hear what you have to say my dearWink

i have to catch up on the episode...had guests right at that time Angry..will catch the repeat today and let you know ..the elder nissa made an entry...how is she mandy ???i liked her in the promos 

Oh!!! I loved the way she introduced herself to Salim, the way she says MehrunissaDay Dreaming

Ruqaiya is so cold and cruel towards Jagat

Jagat's attitude never left her, seducing SalimBlushing

In short each and every character, either male or female, is indulged in politics one way or other

it is indeed politics everyone is playing...that is the crux of the show and am loving it...people are grey ..everyone ..no one is black or white...all are selfish and have a motive and the urge to survive and win pushes them into the politics ..and this is how the real story too must have been...politics shadowing everything and every feeling 

Edited by sun29 - 08 January 2015 at 11:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoighalibmirzagreeshma014

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

siyaasat has everything..passionate love..behtareen adakaari..exciting script..flawless direction..and perfect in every sense..loving it! loving it! and loving it!
Mandy it's grown up noor's entry episode na?? Akbar still alive??

gree akbar is still alive but watch it for chemistry passion and ofcourse intelligent politics is there too but today's epi was thoda hatkeWink

mishtidoigreeshma014sun29

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
sunny by showing them all grey they are being realistic!..btw i heard MUZ the great pushed Akbar the greatROFL

mishtidoijayaks02greeshma014

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

@sun how was your vecation?? Hope u enjoyed it..Hamare "Gods own country" kaise lagi aapko??  Embarrassed

you are a malayali??/hailaa me too LOL..had a great time ..was visiting home after a long time..caught up with relatives and spend most of the time eating away as all were busy with Christmas preparations 
Yeah..i'm from Trivandrum..so ur RR fan..  Embarrassed   ..me too ..And i'm liking Neil's character very much..Ragini..hmm.i'm seeing some glimpes of Begumsa in her..  LOL..I love the way,Neil says "iss mein ronevali kya baat hai"??..There also triangle..woh bhi do..Neil-Niv-Rag,Neil-Rag-Aman..Mayya kabhi nai sudhregi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoi

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Anyone watching IKNMP on Sony?
I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta againConfusedLOL

me watching it LOLLOL..i cannot live without EK torture and then cursing her LOL..besides it has Ronit Roy ...enough reason for me to watch ...also the leads have amazing chemistry and comfort level from day one inspite of pallavi being married and amother...she has no issues with no distance tight hugs and offscreen forehead kisses and onscreen ishqbaazis...see ..i have high hopes of a passionate love story here LOLLOL..pallavi is good..i have seen her earlier show...right now she has been shown super hyper,hurt as her ex husband is back and setting her off LOL..we can safely watch it till they fall in love again and then become totally useless LOLLOL

oh!!!! Super hyper Ragini and screeching high decibel Pam...enuff torture for my ears in a day...so just keeping to WUs...but yeah the chemistry between leads is sizzlingLOL

We are such a gone case or thirsty for romanceWinkLOL

Donno about Pallavi, she looked quite wanting for softer emotions, when and where it was needed...per me

i do not think she has any softer emotions in her right now...she is bitter and even with her kids she has hardly been soft...i cannot even remember when she has last smiled or laughed...even with aman she is in her own i hate neil world...let us wait and watch ...besides am ready to accept her limited act if she makes it up in the romance dept...and yes we are too thirsty for good old romance...JA and its epic love and romance has scarred me ...me needs some good healing LOLLOL

and ashwini ka screaming is too much ...she is irritating as pam ...kitna bolti hai goshhh LOLLOL ..and this is toh is staple for all balaji heroines...they have to shout at the hero and then cry LOLLOLLOL..

And heroine is such a control freak...what also irritates me is she always tells her children how much she did and sacrificed for them...I mean come on, who gives and recitesConfused

greeshma014

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

sunny by showing them all grey they are being realistic!..btw i heard MUZ the great pushed Akbar the greatROFL
Allah ka shukr hai,she only pushed him..i was expecting much more..she was standing with a sword..Bhagvan bachaye,jalal ka sar ko..  LOL

mishtidoi

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

nostalgia LOLLOL...even i read the same yesterday...i have long back stopped watching the show or even reading updates mandy...just caught a glimpse last week of some tribal nonsense and jalal with a weird hat ...was hoping to see him do some jingalala hudd hudd...bad alas ConfusedLOLLOL..now heard is is going to marry some bela ke phool and become jalbela...if he married i will watch the show or else there is nothing that will bring me back to this nonsense and beghumsa with her ucchit bakwaas Approve

mishtidoighalibmirzagreeshma014

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Allah ka shukr hai,she only pushed him..i was expecting much more..she was standing with a sword..Bhagvan bachaye,jalal ka sar ko..  LOL

woh toh precap tha...abhi toh poori picture baaki haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirzagreeshma014

Go to top