Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 81)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Hola friends - Caught up with one week of JA for RT in FF mode y'day - Watching y'day episode now

BTW, if there is any Prem or Ishq which is the much abused EPIC, it is RUKS's.

She comes to know Akbar's marriage and rushes - Without a word of dissent, she has understood the reason( Well not fully...) and congradulates him whole heartedly.

Begumsa who has become one soul 2 bodies and who is a Radha to this Krishna does not even know of these developments sitting next to him - wah wah - And when did Akbar become her 100% owned private property exclusively meant for her ? heights .

One LOL moment I had was when the kids are saying that hamara abba huzoor phir se shaadi kar rahe hain !!! It was a nice scene.

And Salim who killed Abul Fazl and revolted against Akbar, the great for the throne and zameen is shown here talking advaita phiolosphy of 2 feet for every man - Hail NR !!!Angry

is there any scotch tape for this good for nothing salimAngry ..i want to seal his mouth for goodDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
my nahni si jaan looks even younger in beard!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranijayaks02

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by mishtidoi

Mandy, are you watching Airlines?

i used to, not anymore..are you?

yup since last two weeks, it again started...less mushiness and more of real story, I think it has just few episodes left...just wish SP doesn't slash it in the middle

ngayoughalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged

hello ladies..finally finished all the chores and watched the show..show kya time pass keh lo..after hectic day schedule something funny to watch!..salim ke scenes are so many that all i do is watch less and ff more!..anar was looking pretty and that girl is not a bad actress! but salim is a no show!..the last scene was mesmerizing..i liked both rajat and PS's expressions but the first scene was stupid..first of all how can jodha act like that when akbar in reality married so many times and how can jodha even dare toLOL

it is such a childish reaction and the one that actually brings Akbar so much down, IMO. He is feeling only for JO Begum and not for RUKS, Salima and so many others including Ds ?

Come on CVs - DO not take a blot of Akbar's character like this -  He is not a narrow minded and insensitive person that he is feeling so bad to get married again and worried only about Jo begum ? What about RUKS who has been watching n number of weddings from her age of 9 ?

This is ridi. If Jo begum had Amar prem for him, she would have sat with him to understand the reason and should have pepped him up saying it is OKAY and cheered him up. That is amar prem for me.

JEEL JO begum is so shallow - She LOVES only herself and then Salimsa.

Akbar is a means to achieve her social commitments . I hate her .

ngayoughalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Agree -  kutti kanna jijju bijju - chellam LOL ( All made up tamil words which I use for my son)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaraningayoughalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

btw in the promo, jodha is saying," hume koi apatti nehi hain". may i know who is she to do "apatti". LOL

To herself and her JBM folks who rise for Nari Shakti and Jalal's cruel act of getting married causing much anguish to Begumsa, who has been always at the receiving end from Akbar. Ouch

AND AND Jalal cares for that apatti - To him, it makes a world of difference - Such is his devotion and love. And I like this part of characterization - Somehow his selfless love scores hundred fold before her self-centered "what's in it for me ?"

Forget EPIC this is not even a love story - Pop's or Beta's. LOL

Both have some ghrina and dil framework which even pundits cannot understand  Confused- so no question of aam insaan like me trying to decode Begumsa's prem and Anar's prem in JA.

Maan Bhai and Jagat are bare body watchers and used for Khusuru and Khurram - So no need to talk about them. LOLCryAngry

Edited by jayaks02 - 08 January 2015 at 1:06am

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Agree -  kutti kanna jijju bijju - chellam LOL ( All made up tamil words which I use for my son)

LOL..i feel like pulling his cheeks and saying maa sadke..my punjabi version!

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yaar mujhe salim ko teen chaar chamaat lagane ki badi temptation ho rahi hai..who wants to go karjat with meLOL

Go to top