Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 52)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
whts new??? anyone can come & say anything to jalal. be it a princess or a common man.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Woh kaam jo mere liye Rajat nahin kar paya, woh kaam afeem ne kar diya Wink

Completely de-addicted from JA.

It's a new year. So definitely time for new beginnings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by munnirony

@sun, I had dared to say tht salim doesn't look like a prince nd got the answer tht since he loves to live like a common man he looks like a common man. LOL

LOL...what has shocked me more that he has people to defend him LOL...it is not even about being a common man...jalal has time and again disguised himself as a common man...yet see his body language...forget prince this guy has supposedly lived as a soldier right??? well even that is missing in his personality...he looks like the driver ka son falling in love with the maalik ki beti...ulta that anarkali lady behaves like some mughal princess LOLLOL

LOL - Cannot put it better sunny - He has taken Ghulami avatar of BT heroes to the next level - At some point they restored Akbar's dignity and made him as thinking on his own etc, post Salim's birth. But this guy is a Devdas  to the power of 2 ( Except drinking part which he will catch up soon Big smile ) - These love stories do not have any DUM, IMO. Need equal participation and passion/eagerness from both sides.

salim comes and barks at akbar doing his namaaz
then that jhinga lala guy not only barks but also threatens akbar
..wah re ekta mayya tune kya bana diya akbar ka jisse hawa bhi choone se darti thi uski aisi durdisha..tujhse ab kayenaat hi badla legi..dekh lenaAngry

Jhinga lala guy - ROFL - All itsy bitsy chuduku poduku folks come and threaten Akbar - I want to strangle the script writer - He must be drugged to write scenes like this. Angry

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
the dariba diaries guy name is sid makkar and he has acted in many films and is a theater artist..he has not done many soaps..no wonder he is so good!

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adiana12

Welcome back Sunny bunny !!! And let us wish ourselves a happy new year with the hope that we shall see Rajat play Ashoka soon he takes over from the wonder kid Sid - from one wonder kid to another - now that would definitely be a treat to watch !!!

Adi...Hughappy new year my dear and Amen ..i also wish and pray he bags the role and is out of this mess...i would love to see him as ashoka...i have to agree with Shrey..when it comes to historical roles you cannot imagine anyone other than Rajat...and he is one capable of completely  taking over from and justifying the little Sid as Ashoka 

i agree sunny rajat has that spark in him and that passion which is needed for a historical character!
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged

sunny just imagine if that dariba diaries guy was salim..Blushing..but then older akbar was needed!

na. he is a gud actor, but not a gud choice for rajat's son. & also he wont suit as a young prince.

shreya..compared to the current one who from not any angle looks even like a brother forget son to RT..the dariba guy is laakhon mein ek LOL..

sunny he is not only good he is too good!..i wan to see him in more shows..rajat and him both are good in their own way..rajat was magical as akbar and this guy is natural as a detective!

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged

@sun, I had dared to say tht salim doesn't look like a prince nd got the answer tht since he loves to live like a common man he looks like a common man. LOL

LOL...what has shocked me more that he has people to defend him LOL...it is not even about being a common man...jalal has time and again disguised himself as a common man...yet see his body language...forget prince this guy has supposedly lived as a soldier right??? well even that is missing in his personality...he looks like the driver ka son falling in love with the maalik ki beti...ulta that anarkali lady behaves like some mughal princess LOLLOL

LOL - Cannot put it better sunny - He has taken Ghulami avatar of BT heroes to the next level - At some point they restored Akbar's dignity and made him as thinking on his own etc, post Salim's birth. But this guy is a Devdas  to the power of 2 ( Except drinking part which he will catch up soon Big smile ) - These love stories do not have any DUM, IMO. Need equal participation and passion/eagerness from both sides.

salim comes and barks at akbar doing his namaaz
then that jhinga lala guy not only barks but also threatens akbar
..wah re ekta mayya tune kya bana diya akbar ka jisse hawa bhi choone se darti thi uski aisi durdisha..tujhse ab kayenaat hi badla legi..dekh lenaAngry

Jhinga lala guy - ROFL - All itsy bitsy chuduku poduku folks come and threaten Akbar - I want to strangle the script writer - He must be drugged to write scenes like this. Angry

oh i saw an ant threatening akbar as well and not to forget the spider that accompanied herLOL..the way salim was shooting out dialogues as if he will forget a line if not vomitted out with such speedLOL

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
JA is not even close to siyaasat's toe nail in terms of presentation!

jayaks02

Go to top