Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 49)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
jaya and munni any tom dick and harry can come and shout at jalalEvil Smile..imagine the real akbar's soul must be haunting ekta now!

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

good morning lovely ladiesHug..wishing everyone a very happy 2015...may God shower his blessings and happiness on all of you and your loved ones...

it has been nearly 2 months have not watched even a single episode or scene of JA..*pats self*LOL..caught up on ashoka promo..am already looking forward to it...

so how is the new generation of JA doing...just peeped into the forum and there seem to be new set of phangirls for new love story it seems...how is the anarkali girl ???

my sunny bunnyHug..how are you and wishing you the same dear!..good thing you did not watch JA, there is nothing left to watch nor discuss..it looks like a small stage low budget naatak..neither the direction nor the script has the power to grip the viewers..the new cast ka mat pooch,,anarkali is pretty but not a classical beauty like madhubala..acting wise she is ok but salim is the biggest disappointment and sone pe suhaaga is that he gets to occupy most of the screen space!..sunny i too am looking forward to ashoka that little guy is a bundle of talent and it will be a treat to watch him as ashoka!

mandy buddy Hug am doing good ...real life has kept me occupied ...and yes i had long given up on JA but a flicker of hope kept me watching this show in bits but have realized it is not worth my time anymore...yes caught a glimpse of some tribal scene and was wondering what on earth was this and was waiting to see jalal go...jambolaaa jumbo jumbo LOLLOL..rubbish ...no one can be anywhere near madhubala as anarkali but they still could have given a decent characterization to her ...hail NR...yup whatever glimpse i caught of salim...did not like him...he does not have that thaat of a mughal prince ...they need to catch the episodes of siyasat and have guts to show how the royals lived and behaved ...cowards 

me too waiting for ashoka for that little guy and pallavi subhash as his mother...and really hope rajat gets this project to play the grown up ashoka...amen to that 

sunny amen to that so that we can permanently leave the cursed show and the forum! siyaasat is way better if anybody wants to watch salim story, at least Akbar is shown on a high pedestal where no one can reach!..not even salim!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02sun29

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnirony

accidentally watched the precap just now. tht adiwasi king was literally threatening jalal to marry his daughter & jalal has been turned again to a bechara who doesnt know wht to do.Dead common CVs he is jalluddin akbar & not any king of a small kingdom who can be threatened. Angry

wait till he does jhinga la la hudd hudd with their daughterLOL

forget it. uske nasseb mein to woh bhi nehi hain. in the end he will stand in the marriage hall & begum sa will come & lecture thus bela-farhan will get married.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02ghalibmirzasun29

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayaks02

GOing by current scenes and trend, how many more months JA will run ? And do you think it will stretch till Shah Jahan ?

BT cheated big time on this serial by selling it as an EPIC love story - This Salim track and his wedding prep( even without Anarkali) is comedy.

Bhagwant Das would have given his right arm to get his daughter married to Salim as he knows the power of Mughals and how Akbar ruled Hindustan and what is salim going to inherit.

In the serial, it is shown as if MUZ and Akbar are hell bent on seeking Bhagwan Das & Co approval in getting Mann Bhai married to Akbar.

The effort is always to show Mughals as seeking Rajput's favour right from beginning - This is the heights. History shows otherwise, whether some like it or not.

this partiality has been there form the very start...the need to pull down one to glorify other beyond logic...even ruqaiyya had to pay the price ...it simply shows the incapability of the writers...they have no idea how to show polygamy and an epic love story ...there is no maturity in the script or the characters...jodha the character never evolved...Akbar the character was limited to being the lover boy with occasional glimpses of the Emepror...and the leap was a big big disaster...

if handled by a good team this could actually have been an epic love story but with balaji telefilms at the helm one shall not be surprised what is was turned into instead 

jaya and sunny cannot agree more! as far as i know its the rajwanshis that used to send proposals to akbar and not the other way round..and yes the partiality is there big time..and these types of NRs have destroyed the story completely!

jayaks02sun29

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
look i think RT is just waiting for his marriage before quitting. once he comes back from his holiday he will surely put his papers down. right now he cant take up new project or cant even give auditions bcoz then he wont get the leave bcoz new project will need his full time. thus he is continuing & collecting all the money & since during world cup no new project will be made, he is taking his time.

mishtidoijayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

accidentally watched the precap just now. tht adiwasi king was literally threatening jalal to marry his daughter & jalal has been turned again to a bechara who doesnt know wht to do.Dead common CVs he is jalluddin akbar & not any king of a small kingdom who can be threatened. Angry

wait till he does jhinga la la hudd hudd with their daughterLOL

forget it. uske nasseb mein to woh bhi nehi hain. in the end he will stand in the marriage hall & begum sa will come & lecture thus bela-farhan will get married.LOL

no munni begumsa days are gone its anar that is taking her place, look at the so called romantic scenes they are copy and pasteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

look i think RT is just waiting for his marriage before quitting. once he comes back from his holiday he will surely put his papers down. right now he cant take up new project or cant even give auditions bcoz then he wont get the leave bcoz new project will need his full time. thus he is continuing & collecting all the money & since during world cup no new project will be made, he is taking his time.

i think so too! rajat is not the type of actor that will continue just for money sake unlike PS!..he is very passionate about his work and i am sure he already has something lined up and how i wish he joins SV in his new project..these two are dynamites when together!
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

I think ekta had deliberately casted such worst actors. I think she herself had decided to pull it off air nd thus rajat had decided to continue. ekta never casts such actors. I think the show will be on air till world cup or rajat will be there till world cup ends nd then maybe akbar will die nd they will continue with salim noor story. Maybe they will complete 500 episodes nd end it.

munni they will most probably end with akbar's death because this show is about jj and not salim noor..in order to show noor they will have to make a new show, here noor is already introduced, therefore they might show noor a bit and then end the show with jodha's death and show noor till then!

Go to top