Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 42)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Caught up with last week's episodes...finally...JA (??) and MK.
It is a pity seeing RT calling a guy older and horribler than him 'bachche'...Angry

And in MK, Rhode Island/Rhode side candy is really road side candy...Dead

Such a pity (again) after seeing the magnetic Siddharth who looked so deep and had a natural aura of mystery about him.  Road looks like a mad lamp post (well we are supposed to believe it is angerOuch)...and so much fan followingShocked...well, I love PS instead...Ouch

well gautam was gud in saraswatichandra. & romantic performances does fetch fans. yes in MK till now he is a disappointment but the fans r from his old show, so thts fair. & there r many people who r even worst but have more fans than gautam. & look at this salim how much fan following he is having just in 2 days. so just chill.LOL

Shreya, a frnd of mine teaches film costumes and I teach media studies and analysis and some others are associated with media - srry to say none of us and a whole lot others think he was good or even passable in SC 

In SC also, he was just coming, standing and looking as if that is called acting - He has got looks no doubt but acting zero, IMO. I hate these creatures who just come and flaunt their bodies and call it craft.

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat  is exemplary.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.A---Khushi---

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Cactus kali is also expert in lep ... LOL

Salim, the worst, is so like his dear masa...I'm always right Angry

But I love begum sa now Embarrassed

ya till she opens her mouth for her lecture evrything is ok. but just dont want "amar prem" bhashans from begam sa. honestly, in bhashans noone can give her takkar.LOL

Yeah that's Begum sa's unbeatable forte Wink Tongue LOL

but i have tht fear as well. now even im liking begum sa, but i fear bhashans r very near. ek to ye sakali upar se agar lectures phir se start ho gaye to ho gaya.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Caught up with last week's episodes...finally...JA (??) and MK.
It is a pity seeing RT calling a guy older and horribler than him 'bachche'...Angry

And in MK, Rhode Island/Rhode side candy is really road side candy...Dead

Such a pity (again) after seeing the magnetic Siddharth who looked so deep and had a natural aura of mystery about him.  Road looks like a mad lamp post (well we are supposed to believe it is angerOuch)...and so much fan followingShocked...well, I love PS instead...Ouch

well gautam was gud in saraswatichandra. & romantic performances does fetch fans. yes in MK till now he is a disappointment but the fans r from his old show, so thts fair. & there r many people who r even worst but have more fans than gautam. & look at this salim how much fan following he is having just in 2 days. so just chill.LOL

Shreya, a frnd of mine teaches film costumes and I teach media studies and analysis and some others are associated with media - srry to say none of us and a whole lot others think he was good or even passable in SC 

In SC also, he was just coming, standing and looking as if that is called acting - He has got looks no doubt but acting zero, IMO. I hate these creatures who just come and flaunt their bodies and call it craft.

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat  is exemplary.

are im not rhode fan.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02adiana12Sandhya.A

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Caught up with last week's episodes...finally...JA (??) and MK.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It is a pity seeing RT calling a guy older and horribler than him 'bachche'...Angry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And in MK, Rhode Island/Rhode side candy is really road side candy...Dead</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Such a pity (again) after seeing the magnetic Siddharth who looked so deep and had a natural aura of mystery about him. Road looks like a mad lamp post (well we are supposed to believe it is angerOuch)...and so much fan followingShocked...well, I love PS instead...Ouch</font>

<font size="3">Shreya, a frnd of mine teaches film costumes and I teach media studies and analysis and some others are associated with media - srry to say none of us and a whole lot others think he was good or even passable in SC</font>

</div>

<div>

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat is exemplary.

Sri, I take Rhode island as poor copy of Mohit Raina, the guy who played Mahadev...sans height though Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12Sandhya.A

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Cactus kali is also expert in lep ... LOL

Salim, the worst, is so like his dear masa...I'm always right Angry

But I love begum sa now Embarrassed

ya till she opens her mouth for her lecture evrything is ok. but just dont want "amar prem" bhashans from begam sa. honestly, in bhashans noone can give her takkar.LOL

Yeah that's Begum sa's unbeatable forte Wink Tongue LOL

but i have tht fear as well. now even im liking begum sa, but i fear bhashans r very near. ek to ye sakali upar se agar lectures phir se start ho gaye to ho gaya.LOL

BTW today's cactus behavior was so hilarious...she turned around, feeling shy, when Salim-the worst was wearing his frock and not when She was removing his frock LOL

ngayouadiana12---Khushi---

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Almost can say that I have not watched JA for more than a week now - Not even reading WU - Not worth it - This is NOT AKBAR, the great.Angry

I will watch one or two episodes of COKE Studio Pakistan archives and then go to sleep.

Bela - I want to throw my Belan to that king, Bela, her lover and that idiot Salim's head.  Some pity I had on Salim has evaporated due to this NR.

mishtidoiadiana12---Khushi---

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Almost can say that I have not watched JA for more than a week now - Not even reading WU - Not worth it - This is NOT AKBAR, the great.Angry

I will watch one or two episodes of COKE Studio Pakistan archives and then go to sleep.

Bela - I want to throw my Belan to that king, Bela, her lover and that idiot Salim's head.  Some pity I had on Salim has evaporated due to this NR.

Sri, also watch this show called 'The Dewarists' - it has 2 seasons - another series that is music manna Big smile
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Caught up with last week's episodes...finally...JA (??) and MK.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It is a pity seeing RT calling a guy older and horribler than him 'bachche'...Angry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And in MK, Rhode Island/Rhode side candy is really road side candy...Dead</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Such a pity (again) after seeing the magnetic Siddharth who looked so deep and had a natural aura of mystery about him. Road looks like a mad lamp post (well we are supposed to believe it is angerOuch)...and so much fan followingShocked...well, I love PS instead...Ouch</font>

<font size="3">Shreya, a frnd of mine teaches film costumes and I teach media studies and analysis and some others are associated with media - srry to say none of us and a whole lot others think he was good or even passable in SC</font>

</div>

<div>

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat is exemplary.

Sri, I take Rhode island as poor copy of Mohit Raina, the guy who played Mahadev...sans height though Tongue

So, mishti, was Mohit Raina good ? Never have seen any episode of Mahadev .  

I dislike Lord Shivas who keep smiling always LOL - Shiva is the most intense one and he can smile but very rarely and when he smiles, earth moves differently - Me ,a  fan of Shiva - The Ultimate destroyer !!!! Only when something is destroyed, then next evolution happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoi

Go to top