Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 36)

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by greeshma014

actually how much bad sanar maybe they r not "sanskari". neither they have any touch-me not prob nor any of them have to be careful while romancing. the major thing which lacked in akdha, is certainly the only plus point but certainly a very strong plus point in sanar. but again on TV, only sizzling romance doesnt works, its drama which works. even a strong sizzling romance b/w ashish-sanaya didnt worked in "rangrasiya" as far as TRPs goes. so anything can happen.
</div>sizzling romance high voltage drama is an must in all Mayya shows..Watching all ongoing Mayya shows to learn more about "Romance" in all her shows..aftr dat I reached a conclusion,romance ke naam par jo humko mila hai,woh kisi aur Mayya show mein aaj tak nai dekhi.. Wink

<div>lets see. popularity & TRPs r 2 different things. who can be more sizzling than ritwik-asha & they got huge popularity as well, but still they cant get PR back to no.1. i think once the interest is lost, its really tough to bring back the TRP audience & especially in Zee tv shows i had noticed once the TRPs r gone, they never come back. if it was star plus, it was possible, but on zee i highly doubt it.
Trp of star plus shows come back because they hardly take generation leap like zee So when the audience return there were merely two or three new character unlike zee where whole bunch of new actors arrived so old viewers hardly return and trp depends on new and loyal viewers

Sometime I think JA cvs should take lessons from star plus cvs as leap and after leap scenes are so smooth there and hooked their audience

Sometime I feel they should watch Taarak mehta for two things first is its running from last 7 year without leap and second main lead is attracted to other's wife and love his wife both things are accepted by audience while in JA rukaiyaa jalal rejected harshly so I think there some loop hole in scriptIf viewers accept that thing in one show why they reject it here
to me the most pakaw dialogue was jalal to rukiya bachpan ki dost now which audiance can accept a husband telling his first wife dostLOLVery well saidThumbs Up

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

yuri, i personally miss ruklal scenes..two things i hated..making ruk completely black from grey and jalal ignoring ruk once he found his dil..and that completely went against the concept of polygamy..i agree that jalal might have found jodha different and interesting but there is no way he would have ignored ruk the way he did in the show and real ruk must have made sure that it never happened!
thats why i like siyaasat rukiya akbar scenes are awesome real husband and wife,made for each other at least thats how it must have been as they were married very young as a wife shes very  understanding of her husband

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

mujhe pata hain ruqlal scenes kyun kam ho gaya hain. its neither jalal's fault nor ruku's fault & not even CV's fault. prob lies sumwhere else. rajat-lavina were very comfortable, tht they were giving tough competition to akdha u see.LOL
fans ki wajah se deary kitna confuse kiya zee man ko my poor lt oh have i miss her
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
One thing i notice about rajat the spark he had in his eyes is missing kese ps kitni khush lagrahi hai leap ke baad  now i dont see that in rajat thats how i feel

---Khushi---

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina1

One thing i notice about rajat the spark he had in his eyes is missing kese ps kitni khush lagrahi hai leap ke baad  now i dont see that in rajat thats how i feel
Amina,From his scenes,it's looks like he lost his interest completely..He tries very hard to make his scenes perfect..phir bhi kabhi kabhi it reflects on his face..I don't think any young talented actor feel happy playing father to a boy who is older dan him..And also he realised dat his importance in the show is not the same after the big leap..inn sab ke beech woh kaise khush rah sakta hai... Confused

amina1

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
In- house tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani who predicts the future of popular male TV actors. Read on: Smile
Rajat Tokas: Rajat's year looks pretty strong. Because of strong Sun planet he will continue to impress fans. His show will do well and even his love life will be stable.  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Good morning lovelies !!!!!

When we are talking of Jalal-RUKS, a scene flashes my mind.

When shivani's wedding gets fixed and Jalal has payasam with ammi Jaan etc and  RUKS barges in and demands takliya. And then an emotional lock-up and firing happens from both sides. They looked like real husband and wife - Both were excellent in that scene but RT's Jalal was SUPERLATIVE. I miss scenes like this in JA now - IT has become so shallow - Care a damn on what happens to SA. Angry

amina1

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
No one is online Cry  - WIll catch up all our threads today  and respond.

Go to top