Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 35)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
along with EK its the mentality of common public a big reason where polygamy cant be dealt with maturity. forget about the love story, but even before jalal fell in love, ruqlal scenes were always questioned. why did jalal hugged ruku, why did he kissed ruku were always the biggest question. people always wanted to prove ruku killed HH & i think turning ruku totally black was to satisfy public & not the original idea. people wanted jalal to be next to ramchandra. thus, ruqlal scenes were curtailed. when it was said tht murad is salima's son, she was bashed for no reasons & im sure thus again to satisfy public it was declared tht murad's mom is dead. jalal-SB having physical relation was a big deal for people. honestly, more than PH, the audience dont have the mentality & actually the intelligence to accept the real scenario of 16th century. for audience its all about begum sa. each nd evry kid has to be born through her, jalal should only hug her, if jodha gives lectures she is strong, if she listens to jalal without questioning she is a bandi. we may argue about right or wrong, but the truth is ruqlal was destroyed bcoz of the audience mentality. Angry

Edited by munnirony - 04 January 2015 at 10:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02mishtidoismile.sara

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by ---Khushi---

The actress playing Anarkali. ...(I dont feel like wearing my Anarkali suits these days, thanks to her Ouch)...The other day, I saw my mil watching a show on Sony where she was playing sister to the lead actress...LOL...ab main aur kya bolun? ???Confused

kya yaar evryone is talking about kali, but noone is talking about salim. plz at least kali is a better actress than salim.Dead
d

Khushi - Anarkali to me is the pristine, masoom, Shy, much-in-love but scared and classic evergreen Madhubala Day Dreaming - This one is bakwaas number 1 - Giving orders to Princes, talking rubbish dil based dialogues, more high-handed than even Noor Jahan in her heydeys and no grace at all - This is the most irritating part for me. U know what, one of the worst critics of Jo Begumsa is me - But after seeing this Anar, I think JO Begumsa's characterization had 2% of protocols maintained. Anar's a BONKERS case.

EPIC love got trashed by an actor who has restrictions on hug, touch etc so she converted into Headmistress and head boy.

Amar prem of Salim-Anarkali is getting trashed by script only - On top of it , such abled actors - I do not even know what to say - Police Inspector - Constable type - Inspector goes on taunting the newly joined constable (Salim) about the lack of dil etc in Royals.

Pits is not the word - Searching for a good Serial these days like ZIndagi Gulzar hai .

Will be watching Siyasat from now on - There also I am a little disappointed with lack of originality at times - NR is going a bit over board.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1mishtidoighalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
honestly, i actually feel happy with whtever TRP audience r getting now. honestly, for jalal fans evrything was almost over since sujamal track started & we had already seen the worst during the mirchi war, so sumtimes i dont feel anything about this leap. but in the name of blind feminism evrything got TRP. so now they should also accept this "feminism" of kali.LOL & jaya, this salim deserves this anar only. to get sumone like madhubala, u need to be like dilip kumar as well.Wink 

Edited by munnirony - 04 January 2015 at 10:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02smile.saraghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

@munni - Was reading 2014 best movies list in rediff.

Some one suggested A Labour of Love - Bengali movie released in 2014 as a good one - FOrgot Bengali translation for it - DId you watch it ? Is it good ? Reco please. Big smile

i havent watched it yet. i will surely tell u about it if i get a chance.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hello akbar and rajat ki deewaniyoHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
hello jaya mishti sara munii gree..and sorry if i missed any..at the moment show looks like a third class on stage naatak and it reminds me of those raamleela naataks that my cousins used to play before the dushehra and the whole mohala used come and watch them..their acts were hilarious although girls were not allowed as their female characters were also played by males...but we used to peep from the windows to get a glimpse of their talent and boy o boy was it hilarious!..and here after watching that aadiwaasi scene i was reminded of similar scenario..kya din aa gaye hainLOL..its not that we were not been shoved down by crap before but still few good scenes here and there saved the grace but these days its all down the hill and no ray of hope to be seen with this salim!..only ravi as an actor would have brought the magic and lost glory since he is hogging all of the screen space, if he was good..but now when i watch him i get confused kya ff karun aur kya na karun ek se badkar ek bakwaas scene!

Edited by ghalibmirza - 04 January 2015 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya the trps are poised to plunge - ppl are moving away as there is very little screen time for JA and no one has warmed to SA as they find it very cliched and boring - and this is viewers who are not on forum or twitter but constitute the majority trp audience
Originally posted by munnirony

Ok now the trps of sakali lub scenes nd jo begum's prayasing to unite pita putra will come out this coming Thursday. so these trps r more imp to see tht whts the exact reaction of trp audience about this mahan lub story.

Kis angle se Anarkalisa looks 15 years old...or RT/PS daughter in law LOL...n oops her faaltu ka attitude...y does anybody even bother talking to her? ????...Confused

.she has no problems taking favours from royal families...but hates royal people...LOL...how convenient..  Ouch
dear khushi anardana aur salim kisi bhi angle se siteen ke nahi lagte btw i have fifteen and half year old at homeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoi

amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Sab LT ke peeche pade the trp rukiya ki wajah se low thi,now what i will watch when akbar goes to agra kuch khatta mitha to milega deekneko

Go to top