Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 34)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Im sure even rajat is also partying. Thts why he finished these scenes quickly nd sure partyed for the new year nd im sure even he also took a few days leave. why he will waste his time by staring at sanar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

In my opinion cvs failed to show most important thing of Akbar and MUZ lovestory There was hundreds of option infront of Akbar but she was his beloved
women were there before her and came after her but her place stay intact I think if they potrayed this it in this way it would be epic lovestory in true sense and people remeber it for long but now it become another daily soap

Hola girlies !!! Busy in weekend.

Not only they failed to convey a engaging love story between Akbar and MUZ, earlier emotional indulgences he had with RUKS and Salima to some extent ( a  form of affection) kept getting diluted and diluted and finally we have scenes where

• A VO is given to explain 5 different mothers for 2 sons and 3 daughters as if Akbar committed a crime.
  • Akbar does not get any emotional scenes with RUKS or Salima - Salima continues to be sisterly Angry
  • Even with MUZ, I came to a stage where touching touching not required but emotionally gripping and a MUZ who is ready to die for Akbar and a Akbar who always melts at the very thought of Jodha - At least this could have been shown with a  tremendous understanding, a tinge of sacrifices made for each other and empotional support etc.

Instead what was shown was bakwass number one script in the name of baby sharing, baby death in the horrifying way, Salim born like peasant son in a hut ( I know he was born in Fatehpur Sikhri) but there was no touch of royalty, other kids being treated as outlaws or illegitimate, daughters getting introduced so so late, MUZ-Akbar face offs and stand offs in Salim upbringing, MUZ return of title, Maan Singh coronation and Tribal king wedding - I think the script is totally lost - LOST beyond belief, beyond comprehension - It is like Kannithevu that comes for years together in a daily newspaper in Tamil - Shyamala Akka will recognize this.

There was nothing on my mind except Akbar and MUZ in July/Aug 2014 when I madly fell in love with Akbar, Mughal History and enormity of man. I iamagined in a hundred ways how Akbar would have loved MUZ in a special way as I kept getting disappointed with the serial. But now the serial is beyond even identification for me - There is nothing Mughalish any more. Jalal going and sitting in Amer and attending stupid weddings and doing all this natak is depressing and non-engaging. I have come to such a state that I FF even WUs these days - If one can do that !! LOL

After all these hullagulla, my emotional disengagement with the serial is definitely over - But my love affair with Mughal history is intact - Given a choice I will want to see a nice, good and decent take on Akbar again by a totally different perspective. 

EK cannot do engaging emotional love stories - She is always at the surface, floating.

Edited by jayaks02 - 04 January 2015 at 9:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1smile.saraghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@Adi - caught up with Some more episodes of Coke Studio Pakistan - You could not be any more right - It is soothing, very different, sincere and transports you to a different world.

And did you see how many languages are spoken in Afgan ?  This great land has been massacred by both Super powers - Feel so sorry for those people - Some of the Pashtun ladies who sang there looked a little different you see.

Will be catching up more - And comments are so interesting in each Video except some usual irritating INDO-PAK fight ones LOL - Most of the lyrics and translation is done neatly - And people share good perspective on Sufism.

This is the kind of serials/programs that hook me and not today's JA - It is sad but true - I have not even watched Rajat scences in last one week except bits and pieces.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoismile.sara

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@munni - Was reading 2014 best movies list in rediff.

Some one suggested A Labour of Love - Bengali movie released in 2014 as a good one - FOrgot Bengali translation for it - DId you watch it ? Is it good ? Reco please. Big smile

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
along with EK its the mentality of common public a big reason where polygamy cant be dealt with maturity. forget about the love story, but even before jalal fell in love, ruqlal scenes were always questioned. why did jalal hugged ruku, why did he kissed ruku were always the biggest question. people always wanted to prove ruku killed HH & i think turning ruku totally black was to satisfy public & not the original idea. people wanted jalal to be next to ramchandra. thus, ruqlal scenes were curtailed. when it was said tht murad is salima's son, she was bashed for no reasons & im sure thus again to satisfy public it was declared tht murad's mom is dead. jalal-SB having physical relation was a big deal for people. honestly, more than PH, the audience dont have the mentality & actually the intelligence to accept the real scenario of 16th century. for audience its all about begum sa. each nd evry kid has to be born through her, jalal should only hug her, if jodha gives lectures she is strong, if she listens to jalal without questioning she is a bandi. we may argue about right or wrong, but the truth is ruqlal was destroyed bcoz of the audience mentality. Angry

Edited by munnirony - 04 January 2015 at 10:32am

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02smile.sara

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by ---Khushi---

The actress playing Anarkali. ...(I dont feel like wearing my Anarkali suits these days, thanks to her Ouch)...The other day, I saw my mil watching a show on Sony where she was playing sister to the lead actress...LOL...ab main aur kya bolun? ???Confused

kya yaar evryone is talking about kali, but noone is talking about salim. plz at least kali is a better actress than salim.Dead
d

Khushi - Anarkali to me is the pristine, masoom, Shy, much-in-love but scared and classic evergreen Madhubala Day Dreaming - This one is bakwaas number 1 - Giving orders to Princes, talking rubbish dil based dialogues, more high-handed than even Noor Jahan in her heydeys and no grace at all - This is the most irritating part for me. U know what, one of the worst critics of Jo Begumsa is me - But after seeing this Anar, I think JO Begumsa's characterization had 2% of protocols maintained. Anar's a BONKERS case.

EPIC love got trashed by an actor who has restrictions on hug, touch etc so she converted into Headmistress and head boy.

Amar prem of Salim-Anarkali is getting trashed by script only - On top of it , such abled actors - I do not even know what to say - Police Inspector - Constable type - Inspector goes on taunting the newly joined constable (Salim) about the lack of dil etc in Royals.

Pits is not the word - Searching for a good Serial these days like ZIndagi Gulzar hai .

Will be watching Siyasat from now on - There also I am a little disappointed with lack of originality at times - NR is going a bit over board.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
honestly, i actually feel happy with whtever TRP audience r getting now. honestly, for jalal fans evrything was almost over since sujamal track started & we had already seen the worst during the mirchi war, so sumtimes i dont feel anything about this leap. but in the name of blind feminism evrything got TRP. so now they should also accept this "feminism" of kali.LOL & jaya, this salim deserves this anar only. to get sumone like madhubala, u need to be like dilip kumar as well.Wink 

Edited by munnirony - 04 January 2015 at 10:40am

amina1jayaks02smile.saraghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

@munni - Was reading 2014 best movies list in rediff.

Some one suggested A Labour of Love - Bengali movie released in 2014 as a good one - FOrgot Bengali translation for it - DId you watch it ? Is it good ? Reco please. Big smile

i havent watched it yet. i will surely tell u about it if i get a chance.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

Go to top