Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 34)

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
LOL The one who got most benefitial from this Amer track is Ruk aka Lavina..she is partying hard in Goa..  LOL LOL..When writer said ,Ruk's free episodes,everyone dreamed abt full AkDha episodes..The amount of "SaNar" scenes we got in episodes,and salim's acting, Dead,now people even started missing Ruk..  LOL ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

LOL
The one who got most benefitial from this Amer track is Ruk aka Lavina..she is partying hard in Goa.. LOL LOL..When writer said ,Ruk's free episodes,everyone dreamed abt full AkDha episodes..The amount of "SaNar" scenes we got in episodes,and salim's acting, Dead,now people even started missing Ruk.. LOL ...

not only lavina, but manisha, shaurya nd even kaif r also free to party. Even dear dadijaan is also surely partying. nd ghulbadan nd resham had joined atgha saab in DD's new show.

amina1jayaks02ghalibmirza

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
We r awesome Wink... Akdha ho ya salikali ... Apni dono sae hi satakli...LOL

amina1mishtidoighalibmirza

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
WinkLOL
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by greeshma014

LOL
The one who got most benefitial from this Amer track is Ruk aka Lavina..she is partying hard in Goa.. LOL LOL..When writer said ,Ruk's free episodes,everyone dreamed abt full AkDha episodes..The amount of "SaNar" scenes we got in episodes,and salim's acting, Dead,now people even started missing Ruk.. LOL ...

not only lavina, but manisha, shaurya nd even kaif r also free to party. Even dear dadijaan is also surely partying. nd ghulbadan nd resham had joined atgha saab in DD's new show.
yeah..i know..   LOL..But sabki "ankho ki tara" toh Rukku thi na?? Dat's why special mention to her.. yaar every one got vecation..Boys gang +girls gang.. Bechara Rajat,yeh salikali ke beech phas gaya..  Cry        

mishtidoiamina1ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Im sure even rajat is also partying. Thts why he finished these scenes quickly nd sure partyed for the new year nd im sure even he also took a few days leave. why he will waste his time by staring at sanar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

In my opinion cvs failed to show most important thing of Akbar and MUZ lovestory There was hundreds of option infront of Akbar but she was his beloved
women were there before her and came after her but her place stay intact I think if they potrayed this it in this way it would be epic lovestory in true sense and people remeber it for long but now it become another daily soap

Hola girlies !!! Busy in weekend.

Not only they failed to convey a engaging love story between Akbar and MUZ, earlier emotional indulgences he had with RUKS and Salima to some extent ( a  form of affection) kept getting diluted and diluted and finally we have scenes where

• A VO is given to explain 5 different mothers for 2 sons and 3 daughters as if Akbar committed a crime.
  • Akbar does not get any emotional scenes with RUKS or Salima - Salima continues to be sisterly Angry
  • Even with MUZ, I came to a stage where touching touching not required but emotionally gripping and a MUZ who is ready to die for Akbar and a Akbar who always melts at the very thought of Jodha - At least this could have been shown with a  tremendous understanding, a tinge of sacrifices made for each other and empotional support etc.

Instead what was shown was bakwass number one script in the name of baby sharing, baby death in the horrifying way, Salim born like peasant son in a hut ( I know he was born in Fatehpur Sikhri) but there was no touch of royalty, other kids being treated as outlaws or illegitimate, daughters getting introduced so so late, MUZ-Akbar face offs and stand offs in Salim upbringing, MUZ return of title, Maan Singh coronation and Tribal king wedding - I think the script is totally lost - LOST beyond belief, beyond comprehension - It is like Kannithevu that comes for years together in a daily newspaper in Tamil - Shyamala Akka will recognize this.

There was nothing on my mind except Akbar and MUZ in July/Aug 2014 when I madly fell in love with Akbar, Mughal History and enormity of man. I iamagined in a hundred ways how Akbar would have loved MUZ in a special way as I kept getting disappointed with the serial. But now the serial is beyond even identification for me - There is nothing Mughalish any more. Jalal going and sitting in Amer and attending stupid weddings and doing all this natak is depressing and non-engaging. I have come to such a state that I FF even WUs these days - If one can do that !! LOL

After all these hullagulla, my emotional disengagement with the serial is definitely over - But my love affair with Mughal history is intact - Given a choice I will want to see a nice, good and decent take on Akbar again by a totally different perspective. 

EK cannot do engaging emotional love stories - She is always at the surface, floating.

Edited by jayaks02 - 04 January 2015 at 9:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1smile.saraghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@Adi - caught up with Some more episodes of Coke Studio Pakistan - You could not be any more right - It is soothing, very different, sincere and transports you to a different world.

And did you see how many languages are spoken in Afgan ?  This great land has been massacred by both Super powers - Feel so sorry for those people - Some of the Pashtun ladies who sang there looked a little different you see.

Will be catching up more - And comments are so interesting in each Video except some usual irritating INDO-PAK fight ones LOL - Most of the lyrics and translation is done neatly - And people share good perspective on Sufism.

This is the kind of serials/programs that hook me and not today's JA - It is sad but true - I have not even watched Rajat scences in last one week except bits and pieces.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoismile.sara

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@munni - Was reading 2014 best movies list in rediff.

Some one suggested A Labour of Love - Bengali movie released in 2014 as a good one - FOrgot Bengali translation for it - DId you watch it ? Is it good ? Reco please. Big smile

Go to top