Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: munnirony

he is a no non-sense person. he doesnt work for footage, he works for his passion. yes he wants to be the centre of attraction in a show & there is nothing wrong about it.⭐️

Shreya, I tell my kids and my students that jo bhi karo, be the best at it, even if it is jhaado-poncha ka kaam, you shd be the best - and to be the best that shd be one's passion and it shd come from the heart - my son is in the 12th and till his mid 10th he had not decided what he wanted to do and he is a very good guitarist with both Indian classical and western contemporary training and he was even contemplating music and we were ok with it - but then all I told him was that he shd be the best at what he wanted to do - Rajat also seems to have the same beliefs - good for him, becoz only that will take one to the pinnacle - one shd always better oneself instead of looking at someone else as a benchmark to better 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adiana12

Shreya, a frnd of mine teaches film costumes and I teach media studies and analysis and some others are associated with media - srry to say none of us and a whole lot others think he was good or even passable in SC 

well there r people even worst than this. i didnt personally like vivian in madhubala or sharad in MP is just average. gautam was not extra-ordinary in SC, but he was gud. so i its said each to his own. & im not a gautam fan so relax.πŸ˜†
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

well said..one more scene came to my mind..During sujamal track,he went to Rukku and spend night there..At midnight went to Jo's room..Ruk was very upset,asked about the same to jalal when he was in the hamam..He asked her to give him a masage..She did that perfectly..woh scene itna perfect tha ki ,people said Rukku was trying to seduce him with her masage..πŸ˜†..

now thats a big gunah a wife wants to seduce her husbandπŸ˜† Poor ruku
amina1 thumbnail
To me rajat pari looks nice toghether baki dhemistry phisics ka muje pata nahi wse when it comes to these two meri ankhe button ho jati hai
amina1 thumbnail
Epic lobe istory ,where a wife  ko Ara bhi apne shuahar pe pharosa nahi no faith what so ever phew
amina1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

with the way things are in JA, money or no money, show or no show, RT will just up and leave - and he will be applauded all the way for it - the show is pits now and the makers themselves know it - and they are deliberately using RT and PS for the opening and closing scenes for trps till they get SA stabilised or till perhaps a said time when they will just close the show - and that may be sooner than we think since channel has 4 shows lined up, 2 of which have already shot their pilot epis and are awaiting time slots. 

As for MK, Sands you have said it - thats exactly how the adult Rudra is coming across - none of the mystery, subtlety, depth of the kid - and we are supposed to guess that its rage !!! what crap man !!! 

call me mean but every day i go on forums just to read rajat tokas quits jodha akbar🀒
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Cactus kali is also expert in lep ... πŸ˜†

Salim, the worst, is so like his dear masa...I'm always right 😑

But I love begum sa now 😳
amina1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I agree with you 200%...I feel ditto same...

In fact, his husky voice also seems monotonous now as RT seems to be completely bored...n rightly so. ...

On the other hand, I see a sudden leap of enthusiasm in PS...as if, "Thank God...its over & done...now only time pass n lolllipops required..."πŸ˜†

who knows dear she wanted that leap ,woh to badi khush lagrahi haiπŸ˜†
amina1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

for rajat its his life. he wants to be the hero & wants to get max screen space. even before leaps also when his screen space used to suffer, sumtimes he used to get disinterested. so its not new. as per PS goes she is happy with the money she is getting & maybe she is getting more time to spend with tannu baby.πŸ˜†To play akbar this guy looks act like a hero muje bahot bura lag raha hai completely stopped watching it after he called sallu beta ,ph its just blah
[/QUOT rajat gave his1000 %

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Cactus kali is also expert in lep ... πŸ˜†

Salim, the worst, is so like his dear masa...I'm always right 😑

But I love begum sa now 😳

ya till she opens her mouth for her lecture evrything is ok. but just dont want "amar prem" bhashans from begam sa. honestly, in bhashans noone can give her takkar.πŸ˜†