Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 31)

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

@greesh, it happened in ja forum only. nd u know what people who were saying tht rajat don't have the height to salim, the same r giving thousands of excuses like he is new, salim likes to be a common man thus he doesn't look royal right now, in favour of ravi. Kyun bhai? Rajat don't have height, to ravi konsa 6 feet hain?
yeh height issue bahut old ho gaya hai yaar..koi new points leke aana..my god..  LOL..and kaunsi "salimNama" mein likha hai ki,always father should taller than son??  LOL..kuch bhi..Mr.Bhatiya should join acting class first.. Height hone se kuch nai hota..acting kaun karega??   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

sanar is the type of jodi where there will be lots of expressionless touches whereas akhda had so much potential only if there were not touch me not issues!
Agree mandy if touch was issue than there were 100 other issue if they thought wisely Akbarnama se real incident copy kar dete aur thoda bahut NR dikha dete

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

yuri, i personally miss ruklal scenes..two things i hated..making ruk completely black from grey and jalal ignoring ruk once he found his dil..and that completely went against the concept of polygamy..i agree that jalal might have found jodha different and interesting but there is no way he would have ignored ruk the way he did in the show and real ruk must have made sure that it never happened!

ignore part i dont agree sorry. thts a huge mistake done by ruklal fans. just like jodha fans dont accept mistakes on jodha's part, same goes for ruku's fans. yes the time got divided & also bcoz it was a new relation it got more time. its neither ruqs nor jalal responsible, it was the time. ruqs also never tried, just like jodha never tried in tht 3 yr gap. & if u talk about reality its even worst. real jalal never would have forgiven real ruqs for tht  murti issue.

munni i am neither a huge ruklala fan nor jj fan i just enjoyed watching rajat's brilliance as akbar and was interested in political achievements of akbar the great but unfortunately non got justified...here the fault is with the script that made akbar one woman man which he was not in reality!
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Originally posted by greeshma014

After a break ,today twitter visit kiya..OMG..witnessed fight between "SaNar" fans and "AkDha" fans.. LOL..AkDha fans called them as mud couple and muddy romance..SaNar fans calls them as lollipop bromance scenes and sibling wala love..OMG..dis much happened,woh bhi ek Amer track ki wajah se.. LOL Wink..Om Santi Om..

till they don't touch rajat everything is ok. But salim fans called jalal a not so gud looking psycho. Look who r talking. Salim nd looks? Thts the biggest joke of the decade. Dead
I too read that comment and I dont like it They can like salim but what is the need to adress jalal psycho mano ya na mano rajat k jalal ki wajah se ye show top tak gaya hai aur paridhi bhi starting mai acchi thi koi kuch bhi kahe but jalal aur jodha k first meeting mai jo spark tha wo Salim anarkali ki first meeting mai nahi tha Sanar might show touchy touchy romance but magic is missing in this jodi

paridhi is gud. her only prob is her touch me not issue & when it comes to soft expressions like romance she lacks it big time. otherwise, she is a gud actress. only if she could have been more co-operative then the akdha romance could have been sumthing else. i know romance is not all about touchy touchy, but still physical comfort is necessary. just like rajat-lavina had tht comfort.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

yuri, i personally miss ruklal scenes..two things i hated..making ruk completely black from grey and jalal ignoring ruk once he found his dil..and that completely went against the concept of polygamy..i agree that jalal might have found jodha different and interesting but there is no way he would have ignored ruk the way he did in the show and real ruk must have made sure that it never happened!

ignore part i dont agree sorry. thts a huge mistake done by ruklal fans. just like jodha fans dont accept mistakes on jodha's part, same goes for ruku's fans. yes the time got divided & also bcoz it was a new relation it got more time. its neither ruqs nor jalal responsible, it was the time. ruqs also never tried, just like jodha never tried in tht 3 yr gap. & if u talk about reality its even worst. real jalal never would have forgiven real ruqs for tht  murti issue.

munni i am neither a huge ruklala fan nor jj fan i just enjoyed watching rajat's brilliance as akbar and was interested in political achievements of akbar the great but unfortunately non got justified...here the fault is with the script that made akbar one woman man which he was not in reality!

reality was even worst. at least this ruku & jodha get chance to scream & lecture, in reality they couldnt have done tht. Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ghalibmirza

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

The mistakes is done by CVs only..first of all dey gave so much time,importance,and highlighted RukLal..They could have slowly made a shift from RukLal to AkDha without butchering RukLal..But CVs made a huge mistake there..They showed Rukku did so many planing plotting against jalal,so he distanced from her,and more attached to Jo..I'm disappointed there..To glorify one relation,dey butchered the other..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaraniamina1ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

sanar is the type of jodi where there will be lots of expressionless touches whereas akhda had so much potential only if there were not touch me not issues!
Agree mandy if touch was issue than there were 100 other issue if they thought wisely Akbarnama se real incident copy kar dete aur thoda bahut NR dikha dete

honestly for me SA is not at all a love story. after anar died, salim moved on so easily & fell for noor. & if salim had fallen for anar during his 30s as many sources suggest, then its even worst. tht means he was clearly using the anar factor to fight against his father.Dead

ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

The mistakes is done by CVs only..first of all dey gave so much time,importance,and highlighted RukLal..They could have slowly made a shift from RukLal to AkDha without butchering RukLal..But CVs made a huge mistake there..They showed Rukku did so many planing plotting against jalal,so he distanced from her,and more attached to Jo..I'm disappointed there..To glorify one relation,dey butchered the other..

ya thts wht i want to say. its not a one person but evryone. just bcoz jalal is a man, only he shouldnt be blamed. evryone were butchered just to satisfy one love story. honestly, i neither blame jalal nor ruku, both r innocent for me. jalal also wasnt wrong from his point of view. when we can understand a woman's plight, why cant we understand a man's plight as well??? if ruku was young, jalal was also young as well. i completely blame people like HB & GB, who easily could have solved the matter. both jalal & ruku were young, but sumone experienced could have stepped in to sort out things. SB who was always shown as the most logical person, could have stepped in.

Go to top