Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 28)

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 10720

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Please guys after leap ghulami part is over. despite of begum sa's long lectures jalal doesn't do any samajne ka prayaas. in case of romance there r sum technical problem u see. Usme to bechare Cvs bhi kuch nehi kar sakte hain. LOL
yeah..par jo kuch bhi woh AkDha lubb story mein nai dikhaya becoz of technical problems LOL Wink,they r writing for salikali.. Angry..Even if actors are not upto mark, romantic scenes r not bad also..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Joined: 06 January 2008
Posts: 28059

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Adi, trp audience can like anything u see. Even boring things can be liked by them very easily. actually trp audience mostly likes disgusting things. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Joined: 06 January 2008
Posts: 28059

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by munnirony

Please guys after leap ghulami part is over. despite of begum sa's long lectures jalal doesn't do any samajne ka prayaas. in case of romance there r sum technical problem u see. Usme to bechare Cvs bhi kuch nehi kar sakte hain. LOL

yeah..par jo kuch bhi woh AkDha lubb story mein nai dikhaya becoz of technical problems LOL Wink,they r writing for salikali.. Angry..Even if actors are not upto mark, romantic scenes r not bad also..Cry


please sanar scenes r worst. just bcoz they don't have touch me prob doesn't prove anything. anar is ok but just watch the expressions of salim as if he is having constipation while romancing. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1ghalibmirza

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 7627

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya the trps are poised to plunge - ppl are moving away as there is very little screen time for JA and no one has warmed to SA as they find it very cliched and boring - and this is viewers who are not on forum or twitter but constitute the majority trp audience
Originally posted by munnirony

Ok now the trps of sakali lub scenes nd jo begum's prayasing to unite pita putra will come out this coming Thursday. so these trps r more imp to see tht whts the exact reaction of trp audience about this mahan lub story.

Kis angle se Anarkalisa looks 15 years old...or RT/PS daughter in law LOL...n oops her faaltu ka attitude...y does anybody even bother talking to her? ????...Confused

.she has no problems taking favours from royal families...but hates royal people...LOL...how convenient..  Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1Sandhya.Aghalibmirza

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 10720

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
After a break ,today twitter visit kiya..OMG..witnessed fight between "SaNar" fans and "AkDha" fans..  LOL..AkDha fans called them as mud couple and muddy romance..SaNar fans calls them as lollipop bromance scenes and sibling wala love..OMG..dis much happened,woh bhi ek Amer track ki wajah se..  LOL Wink..Om Santi Om..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NilaranimishtidoiSandhya.A---Khushi---ghalibmirza

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 7627

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by greeshma014

Originally posted by munnirony

Please guys after leap ghulami part is over. despite of begum sa's long lectures jalal doesn't do any samajne ka prayaas. in case of romance there r sum technical problem u see. Usme to bechare Cvs bhi kuch nehi kar sakte hain. LOL

yeah..par jo kuch bhi woh AkDha lubb story mein nai dikhaya becoz of technical problems LOL Wink,they r writing for salikali.. Angry..Even if actors are not upto mark, romantic scenes r not bad also..Cry


please sanar scenes r worst. just bcoz they don't have touch me prob doesn't prove anything. anar is ok but just watch the expressions of salim as if he is having constipation while romancing. LOL

I can't even watch Sanar scenes... The minute they come onscreen, my eyes automatically shut even while ffing their scenes LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiSandhya.Aghalibmirza

---Khushi--- IF-Rockerz
---Khushi---
---Khushi---

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 7627

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

After a break ,today twitter visit kiya..OMG..witnessed fight between "SaNar" fans and "AkDha" fans..  LOL..AkDha fans called them as mud couple and muddy romance..SaNar fans calls them as lollipop bromance scenes and sibling wala love..OMG..dis much happened,woh bhi ek Amer track ki wajah se..  LOL Wink..Om Santi Om..

I think both accusations are right ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranisp108mishtidoiSandhya.Aghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Joined: 06 January 2008
Posts: 28059

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya the trps are poised to plunge - ppl are moving away as there is very little screen time for JA and no one has warmed to SA as they find it very cliched and boring - and this is viewers who are not on forum or twitter but constitute the majority trp audience
Originally posted by munnirony

Ok now the trps of sakali lub scenes nd jo begum's prayasing to unite pita putra will come out this coming Thursday. so these trps r more imp to see tht whts the exact reaction of trp audience about this mahan lub story.


Kis angle se Anarkalisalooks 15 years old...or RT/PS daughter in lawLOL...n oops her faaltu ka attitude...y does anybody even bother talking to her? ????...Confused

.she has no problems taking favours from royal families...but hates royal people...LOL...how convenient.. Ouch


Don't mind she is perfect for this salim sa. This salim doesn't deserve better than this. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1ghalibmirza

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thread #4 Crazy Friend *STRICTLY INVITES* thread link on pg 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: Persiko   Replies: 1011   Views: 30151

Persiko 1011 30151 02 October 2015 at 6:13am by not.here
thodi spamming ?Thread 2 :p thread 3 link on pg151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: devilindisguise   Replies: 664   Views: 31567

devilindisguise 664 31567 11 December 2014 at 8:45am by Nehageet.
Andhera Kayam Rahe Thread#3 *link to thread 4 on 149*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: cineraria   Replies: 1183   Views: 31854

cineraria 1183 31854 05 October 2014 at 7:49am by cineraria
Spam Lovers thread # 500 (Open for all)next thread on pg 145

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: -WhySoSerious-   Replies: 1053   Views: 26957

-WhySoSerious- 1053 26957 28 July 2014 at 6:53am by Aisha1996
Andhera Kayam Rahe Thread#1 *link to thread#2 pg 140*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: cineraria   Replies: 1199   Views: 39234

cineraria 1199 39234 24 July 2014 at 4:10am by cineraria

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index