Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 17)

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Rhode couldn't achieve even one third of what Siddharth could do with his eyes coolly,  after shouting his lungs out and with IDK what look on his face...another casting blunder for us to endureConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtidoi

Rhode couldn't achieve even one third of what Siddharth could do with his eyes coolly,  after shouting his lungs out and with IDK what look on his face...another casting blunder for us to endureConfused

What is IDK, BTW ?

mishtidoi

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

What is IDK, BTW ?

Ooops!!! Its I Don't Know

jayaks02

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Mishti this is definitely a case of casting blunder - also how did the green eyes of kid become black in adult ??? Major blooper !!! I did say the show is going to be actor-centric and so it is !!! And a ver bad attempt at Salman styling as well !!!

Rhode couldn't achieve even one third of what Siddharth could do with his eyes coolly, after shouting his lungs out and with IDK what look on his face...another casting blunder for us to endureConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02

mishtidoi IF-Dazzler
mishtidoi
mishtidoi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Mishti this is definitely a case of casting blunder - also how did the green eyes of kid become black in adult ??? Major blooper !!! I did say the show is going to be actor-centric and so it is !!! And a ver bad attempt at Salman styling as well !!!

Rhode couldn't achieve even one third of what Siddharth could do with his eyes coolly, after shouting his lungs out and with IDK what look on his face...another casting blunder for us to endureConfused

Adi, I changed back to JA on last scene of Siddhartha sailing on boat...but I kept peeping in...and was so disappointed, adult Rudra's intense rage and fury has no rhyme or reason...he's  already shown his extreme, what  will he express when the REAL situation for such expressions arriveConfused

Actor centric with able actors, one can enjoy BUT this...Dead

Too bad...just too bad et alSleepy

jayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Salim doing a Salman Khan in JA  and now Rhode island also attempting a Salman Khan (Not seen anything on MK but just going with what Adi says) Thumbs Down . How many shirtless creatures we have to endure ?!! CryConfused - If you do not have the Primary skill for which you are here, then people rely too much on supplementals Cry . But we from this thread will not get fooled by supplements LOL. We anyday go with our original talent hottie Shahhenshah-E-Hind Abba Huzoor, the great.

Both character and actor are supreme. LOLLOL

Frankly speaking the Shirtless Salman avatar I enjoyed in HDDCS - It went with his character Samir very well. And he was adorable in a nice way. Big smile

Nilarani

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
prob is many actors feel tht showing body is an instant way to get easy popularity. i remember after rajat left PRC, the elder PRC tried the same thing & he was sumwht successful as well bcoz at tht time the elder PRC didnt had any acting skills & no expressions at all. yes i must admit in diya bati he got better, but during PRC his body was really better than his face. now this salim is also trying the same thing & he is getting the benefit as well. & besides sanar dont have any touch me not prob, so there will be full of shirtless romance & people will go gaga over it. LOL

Nilarani

Nilarani Senior Member
Nilarani
Nilarani

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
HAH, MUZ and Aram Banu!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108mishtidoingayou

Go to top