Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 146)

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

gree watch it online its there and its really good..i too am loving noor's character..salim noor look so good together! and what wonderful actors they both are..i also like the actress who is playing jagat!

See - When Emperor or Prince set sights on a female there is no way a female is going to act otherwise - Then all roads lead to zanena LOL

But Noor was so cunning, clever and power hungry she started manipulating Jahangir. If this is how it is shown in Siyasat, it is good - Anything else is contrary to history, IMO.

And Siyasat is not even available 12 hours after the original telecast in online - Angry

jaya she is shown very sharp and calculative but seems like she kinda have some feelings for salim too which is too early to say as salim has a crush on her and she is using her tactics to make him crave for her more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sp108

gree watch it online its there and its really good..i too am loving noor's character..salim noor look so good together! and what wonderful actors they both are..i also like the actress who is playing jagat!

See - When Emperor or Prince set sights on a female there is no way a female is going to act otherwise - Then all roads lead to zanena LOL

But Noor was so cunning, clever and power hungry she started manipulating Jahangir. If this is how it is shown in Siyasat, it is good - Anything else is contrary to history, IMO.

And Siyasat is not even available 12 hours after the original telecast in online - Angry

Noor is a mysterious charcter to me. I have heard she was power hungry. And many say she was a good administrator and promoter of women's education.  Some say she was a bad administrator and she was the reason for the beginning of downfall of the Mughal Empire.  Enigmatic indeed 

i have not read much about noor but as the serial is going its very much in accordance with history and is portraying noor as i have heard or read a bit in history,,what i have heard is that she was very ambitious and intelligent and it was due to her intelligence salim got so dependent on her for all his political decisions!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108jayaks02

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sp108

Noor is a mysterious charcter to me. I have heard she was power hungry. And many say she was a good administrator and promoter of women's education.  Some say she was a bad administrator and she was the reason for the beginning of downfall of the Mughal Empire.  Enigmatic indeed 

She may have been capable in some sense but definitely sown the seeds of mistrust and fall of Mughal Empire - He may have married her as he may have been attracted but giving such a free hand in matters of state has boomeranged big time. Women have less vision when it comes to large scale governance , IMO. They are guided by emotions which is not suited for governing a large empire - But Noor was evil, cunning and plotted to retain power within her - A different daring woman in 16th Century, for sure.

Hmmm...I did read that she was cunning, but didn't know that she was evil as well.

Women of all eras have ruled with an iron fist IMO. Why - I don't have a concrete answer. But somewhere it is to do with the fact that men don't like to take orders from a woman. It was, is a man's world, thus making women resort to autocratic style of governance.

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged

jaya it is as i have been watching it on and off all week!

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Sumtimes I feel when things were gud? To establish so called feminism every time jalal was degarded. Trp audience literally enjoyed it. Who cared tht jalal was trapped by abul mali? People only clapped for the mirchi war. Yes now things had become worst with more rubbish script nd horrible actors. Now since jo is effected trps r also effected. Until nd unless this blind feminism nd love for meladrama is off ekta will rule. honestly were ja viewers really bothered about akbar? Do they think anything logically? No. So now why ask for logic? This is wht they deserve but unfortunately noone will accept the reality.

munni cannot agree more and i still remember the forum during mirchi war it went all ga ga over naari shakti but no one cared about the bad script and bad NR and i have still to read in history  that akbar was made captive and his wives won the war for himLOL

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged

when we think about some really good episodes of JA , I fail to understand that how can someone kill a product or idea which had so much potential ? It ignited so many readers to write good FF/OS etc. This is the hallmark of good fiction.

But look at the show now - no one is active in forum and people are fed up.

jaya now nothing is making sense, after salim's entry right from taking food in his mouth to how the food is digested in the digestive track until it comes out all is shown in details about him which makes one wonder what on earth one is watching?..am i watching what salim used to do in details or something about JA?..they should have kept the main focus on the main title leads and then incorporated salim and his love stories slowly but not taking the center stage and most importantly a good script with interesting captivating script and also doing justice to the the historical facts as any historical with just NRs and no facts is bound to crash!

jayaks02

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged

when we think about some really good episodes of JA , I fail to understand that how can someone kill a product or idea which had so much potential ? It ignited so many readers to write good FF/OS etc. This is the hallmark of good fiction.

But look at the show now - no one is active in forum and people are fed up.

Shri, it all started with the exit of the head of the creatives, Palak Kapoor. After which, EK withdrew her name from the Credits as Karni Sena was not allowing her to release her movies in Rajasthan. So Zee was able to wrest much control over the show. And this followed with the fall out between the director and Paridhi. Any show is as good as its team. Once Palak Kapoor left, and SV was relegated to the background - making him direct very few scenes, the show started falling apart. EK does not have good writers nor a research team. It was EK's dream project once upon a time, and today it is a nightmare for her and the viewers alike Ouch

amina1jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
noor rose becasue of her intelligence and not because she was evil..she might be cunning but not cruel, and that is how she is shown in the serial as well cunning but good at heart whereas as ruk is shown more grey clever and calculative who knows how to keep her status in the harem and emperor's life!

Edited by ghalibmirza - 16 January 2015 at 5:20am

sp108jayaks02

Go to top