Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 145)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

gree watch it online its there and its really good..i too am loving noor's character..salim noor look so good together! and what wonderful actors they both are..i also like the actress who is playing jagat!

See - When Emperor or Prince set sights on a female there is no way a female is going to act otherwise - Then all roads lead to zanena LOL

But Noor was so cunning, clever and power hungry she started manipulating Jahangir. If this is how it is shown in Siyasat, it is good - Anything else is contrary to history, IMO.

And Siyasat is not even available 12 hours after the original telecast in online - Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

gree watch it online its there and its really good..i too am loving noor's character..salim noor look so good together! and what wonderful actors they both are..i also like the actress who is playing jagat!

See - When Emperor or Prince set sights on a female there is no way a female is going to act otherwise - Then all roads lead to zanena LOL

But Noor was so cunning, clever and power hungry she started manipulating Jahangir. If this is how it is shown in Siyasat, it is good - Anything else is contrary to history, IMO.

And Siyasat is not even available 12 hours after the original telecast in online - Angry

Noor is a mysterious charcter to me. I have heard she was power hungry. And many say she was a good administrator and promoter of women's education.  Some say she was a bad administrator and she was the reason for the beginning of downfall of the Mughal Empire.  Enigmatic indeed 

ghalibmirza

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by sp108

Anything is better than ja. Each nd every historical show is made with proper vision. there should be a bound script when ur doing a historical show. Its not a joke.

Shreya,  do watch EK's speech at JA's launch party. She said that we know about the political life of great kings, but not what happened in their personal life, in their bedrooms Silly

She is showing Akbar's harem life, bedroom life, bathroom life ROFL Wink
Why does she need vision and bound script Tongue LOL

to bedroom ki baate hi dikhana chahiye na. begum sa & her beta sa to entire kingdom mein apni mahanta dikhate hain.LOL

Kya karen...PS ne EK ko diya - babaji ka thullu LOL
Aur viewers ko mili mahaanta ki gaatha Cry

nehi nehi EK's vision was each nd evry reform was actually made in harem tht too only by one begum the gr8.LOL

Quite true. I used to think before that she wanted to please the sena folks. But that does not seem to be the case. Heroine responsible for all the good in the hero's life is SOP of all EK shows - sen a or no sena

ghalibmirza

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Sumtimes I feel when things were gud? To establish so called feminism every time jalal was degarded. Trp audience literally enjoyed it. Who cared tht jalal was trapped by abul mali? People only clapped for the mirchi war. Yes now things had become worst with more rubbish script nd horrible actors. Now since jo is effected trps r also effected. Until nd unless this blind feminism nd love for meladrama is off ekta will rule. honestly were ja viewers really bothered about akbar? Do they think anything logically? No. So now why ask for logic? This is wht they deserve but unfortunately noone will accept the reality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108amina1ghalibmirza

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Sumtimes I feel when things were gud? To establish so called feminism every time jalal was degarded. Trp audience literally enjoyed it. Who cared tht jalal was trapped by abul mali? People only clapped for the mirchi war. Yes now things had become worst with more rubbish script nd horrible actors. Now since jo is effected trps r also effected. Until nd unless this blind feminism nd love for meladrama is off ekta will rule. honestly were ja viewers really bothered about akbar? Do they think anything logically? No. So now why ask for logic? This is wht they deserve but unfortunately noone will accept the reality.

Well said Clap

ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
when we think about some really good episodes of JA , I fail to understand that how can someone kill a product or idea which had so much potential ? It ignited so many readers to write good FF/OS etc. This is the hallmark of good fiction.

But look at the show now - no one is active in forum and people are fed up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108amina1ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Noor is a mysterious charcter to me. I have heard she was power hungry. And many say she was a good administrator and promoter of women's education.  Some say she was a bad administrator and she was the reason for the beginning of downfall of the Mughal Empire.  Enigmatic indeed 

She may have been capable in some sense but definitely sown the seeds of mistrust and fall of Mughal Empire - He may have married her as he may have been attracted but giving such a free hand in matters of state has boomeranged big time. Women have less vision when it comes to large scale governance , IMO. They are guided by emotions which is not suited for governing a large empire - But Noor was evil, cunning and plotted to retain power within her - A different daring woman in 16th Century, for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108amina1

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged

i still believe that PS was a bad choice for an epic love tale..she never portrayed love convincingly and she is the main reason for the jump to SA kissa! if she had agreed we would have got passionate BT scenes a long hot SR with liplock and numerous soft kisses!..and moreover their close scenes would have looked natural rather than forced!

Mandy - Now thinking back I feel all this would have been forced if there is no emotional locking between the two - Not the teacher - student who keeps on implementing teacher's pet projects - Forget it it 0% history - I do not relate to a love story where female lead GPSing male lead. It is against the concept of love or love story - Once in  a while is OK - whereas all her mistakes/ blunders are brushed aside and she never even apologizes while Jalal goes about fixing it.

Pakistan serials grow on you- I mean the good ones - Watched Humsafar first 6 episodes - Oh boy - Is Faward Khan good ? he is a killer actor coupled with very good looks. Big smile

jaya in all good pakistani serials what captivates you is that even without touching the actors convey romance and emotions so beautifully!..i would give all the credit to talented directors, script writers and the actors! like they say nothing can be more damaging than great talent and bad script and that is why i want rajat to quit because the current situation of JA is damaging his career...! now i cannot even relate him as akbar he looks more like a joke due to the bad script!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108jayaks02

Go to top