Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 134)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Anyone watched MK yesterday
very nice episode last night and
GR improved very much
less OTT made it worth watching

I saw one photo with his girlfriend in teh serial in Akka's thread - Strangely I thought the female actor was showing some expression like fear, anxiety etc - Rhode island was standing like a statue( He may be thinking that this is enough to lure all his young female following) Sadly , RT set such a  high bar I cannot see the lamppost kind of male leads who believe in only falunting the bodies. But i did not see y'day episode - May be he has improved. 

My problem with Rhode island is I see the actor and not the character, In short.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
hello yuri and sunny bunny heading to the gym will catch you all in between my exercisesWink

jayaks02sun29

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@yuri, I agree gautam had improved from the initial episodes but still I feel he is not a gud choice for intense characters. He is gud for saras type roles but MK needs tht intensity in acting which young rudra aka sid had. Yes sumtimes rajat also goes OTT but he has the capability to rise above the script nd to hit the right cord. Even people like iqbal khan or izaz khan of kavyanjali would have been a better choice.
sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Originally posted by yurimehta11

Anyone watched MK yesterday
very nice episode last night and
GR improved very much
less OTT made it worth watching

I saw one photo with his girlfriend in teh serial in Akka's thread - Strangely I thought the female actor was showing some expression like fear, anxiety etc - Rhode island was standing like a statue( He may be thinking that this is enough to lure all his young female following) Sadly , RT set such a  high bar I cannot see the lamppost kind of male leads who believe in only falunting the bodies. But i did not see y'day episode - May be he has improved. 

My problem with Rhode island is I see the actor and not the character, In short.

Shri...Gautam is not that bad re... i agree that Rajat is way ahead, in fact phenomenal ...but if u set comparisons aside, Gautam is not bad at all, infact better than many others. But yes, his USP is softer emotions.  But that female is a bad actress.  And more irritating than Paridhi's Jodha 

Maybe you should wait for Ashoka. That kid Siddarth will surely do a good job. And the producers know how to treat a historical show at least. I have great hopes from Ashoka. But I am sceptical about how much truthfully they can bring out Ashoka's positive and negative traits. 

Mahakumbh was good this week. And they have locked the script. So good or bad, they at least have a vision, which is rare in the trp driven television market.

Edited by sp108 - 14 January 2015 at 10:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
For the MK rajat and mishal raheja both would be right choice...

Rajat is an awesome actor... I strongly believe whre jalal is OTT some times...it is bc of script, concept and direction... Cv are confuse with jalal character... Evey one know abt Akbar.. The symbol of power and leadership... Now bec of stupid idea tht every success of akbar should be bec of jodha and every drawbacks of akbar life is because of any xyz including akbar himself and sufrer should be always jodha ...all this mess is dishing out this royal crap...When ever rajat acting looks OTT it is jalal who is powerfull all authoritative supreme king but bec cAntt do any thing progressive due to heroin mahanta dyndrome of ekta, so he looks like OTT...

... A  lead character can good bad, grey strong week, dependent , powerful, intelligent etc etc ...but  Jalal character is a royal mess ... He is akbar so obviously powerfull and supreme emperor... BUT ... HE IS GOOD BUT CANT BE MORE THAN jodha ... He is intellent bec he is akbar every one know akbar was the greatest king , he was great leader politician, warrior, sretigist but in this show he is inferior than jodha in all the ways... In this situation ...some time when jalal not doing any thing just shouting and bickring it looks OTT obviously ... In the begening of show nothing was OtT ... Bec he didnt need jodha to safe his life while fighting. He didnt want to do manju giri while doing romance with rukayya , he didnt want to praise sky high high any one more than he she deserve , he didnt want to need to ask forgivness for any one for drop of hat.. All these things ... Manju giri, feel sorry , praising sky high, only eyeing one person every where, shy like teen ager doesnt fit the akbar chRacter ...so obviously ...he looks uncovining and OTT some times 

I remember the dialogue btw smiley rukayya n jalal when ruku made jalal pic from tabbussum ...jalal dialogue was

" yah tau bataeye jab ham pure ky pure aap kay hae tau aap ko hamari tasveer ki kia zaroorat hae"

What an intens and lovely dialoge but he was not looking manju but a lover ... 
Akbar was an alpha male and rajat is playing akbar character who is alpha male but doesnt have any thing like alpha male ...

Edited by smile.sara - 14 January 2015 at 10:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02ghalibmirza

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Maine dekha kal ka MK - Rhode island is stiff and that stiffness is so gr8 that it jumps out of the screen - he had so many shots where there was no dialogues and he needed to bring his take but he was just unable to do so - as for your only being able to see the actor and not character - thats becoz the show has been made actor centric with character taking backseat - toh yeh hona hi tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@sara, in short hamare Rajat ki koi galti nehi hain. people should actually learn from him.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02ghalibmirza

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Maine dekha kal ka MK - Rhode island is stiff and that stiffness is so gr8 that it jumps out of the screen - he had so many shots where there was no dialogues and he needed to bring his take but he was just unable to do so - as for your only being able to see the actor and not character - thats becoz the show has been made actor centric with character taking backseat - toh yeh hona hi tha

Never felt so though. Anyways i agree to disagree.

yurimehta11jayaks02

Go to top