Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 123)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
sara's questions are all valid -

Where the hell did she get all the money to buy so much good stuff that only Rajput princesses are wearning ? She is walking miles to fetch one pot of water and sani thatifying( Tamil for cow dung plastering LOL) her home - But she is wearing stuff that even a Rajput princess is ready to wear - This is the joke - Even today if you meet Rajput royals, they behave gracefully but their aan-shaan will never allow them to borrow something from aam insaan even in emergency. Here the princess is wearing maang tikka of this hut lady. And what happened to her father ? The one who Akbar kept very close years back ? Shaayad call sheet nahi mila hoge. LOL

All bakwass - Every day changing script - No izzat or respect for customs.

Baakwas is not the word

Edited by jayaks02 - 12 January 2015 at 11:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NilaranimishtidoiSandhya.Aghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by jayaks02

good morning ladies, I have decided to give up for some time and will catch up when Rajat gets atleast 10-12 minutes of screen time in the episode or he is about to die.

same here jaya i too cannot stand it anymore..salim ki shakkal kaun normal insaan bardaasht kare..uff he is annoying as hell!..i too will watch only if he gets more screen space and is doing something substantial and not just doing lep lap lori with thandi begumsa of plastic smiles!

Mandy - actor is one sani bhagwan - But there is ragu and ketu in terms of characterization as well - Each one is like a navagraha - with all funny contours. I was lamenting all along that Akbar has been butchered but Salim's character never even evolved in any sense.

He is a confused as hell guy who does not know what he stands for. Bekaar. I am more mad at characterization than the actor.

Talk about begumsa, I got turned off long back - She is one reason why makers had to resort to heroine centric story as she could not emote lovey dovey subservient supportive expressions and had huge restrictions - Her plastic smiles have driven me away from real MUZ as well - And her beta in the serial can be ONLY like this - Self-certified righteous , maha stupid and overtly aggressive only with Shahenshah - Tell me one good reason for this fellow falling for that another bull headed kali ? This is even more shallow than JJ love story in the serial.

Abba huzoor tried his level best - He still stands out in the mayhem and madhouse. But that is not enough for people like me.

Edited by jayaks02 - 12 January 2015 at 11:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoighalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Bande mein hain dum but iss bande k layek shows hain bohot kam.

wah wah munniji lya baat haiClapLOL
jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya, I for one would prefer to see RT do shows with finite epis as the lead and which have a gr8 story and plot line and move on to Cinema to do protagonist roles and even antagonist roles in movies that are well written with a strong plot line - this guy can make the mundane come alive just think what he can do with the exceptional !!!! Definitely dont want to see him do shows that are endless and get stretched for no reason or sbs or even Cinema that is mindless 

Adi - I can think of following film makers.

Tigmanshu
Neeraj Pandey
Abhishek Kapoor
Anurag Kashyap
Zoya Akthar
Rajat kapoor

And many more interesting small time movies - He has the potential in a different way to be like a Nawazidin . We need a smart guy to spot it out. Height ceases to be problem with these Directors. Infact if there is one thing I want him to learn with these folks ,it is how to tone it down.

EK shows should be a NO-NO for anyone who is serious and passionate about craft. If script is engaging I do not mind length of the serial - But for some one who does not know how to tell a royal story, he is a burden. Other mediocres are continuing for e.g people like Paridhi sharma does not have to bother - And she is open to playing a mother, graqndmother ( Without touching LOLLOL the grandson) - But people like Rajat stand out in good script and bad script. Cry

Edited by jayaks02 - 12 January 2015 at 11:22pm

mishtidoighalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Where the hell did she get all the money to buy so much good stuff that only Rajput princesses are wearning ? She is walking miles to fetch one pot of water and sani thatifying( Tamil for cow dung plastering LOL) her home - But she is wearing stuff that even a Rajput princess is ready to wear - This is the joke - Even today if you meet Rajput royals, they behave gracefully but their aan-shaan will never allow them to borrow something from aam insaan even in emergency. Here the princess is wearing maang tikka of this hut lady. And what happened to her father ? The one who Akbar kept very close years back ? Shaayad call sheet nahi mila hoge. LOL

Baakwas is not the word

jaya i am surprised how sara is thinking logically about the showLOL..the hut hair dresser makes lots of money from tips..she gets royal clothes and jewelery from her royal friends and on the other hand she hates royals but its ok for her to wear their clothesLOL

mishtidoijayaks02

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Protocol word doesn't exist in the Cvs directory. From day 1 its missing. Sumtimes they used to remember it nd put veils or else custom gaya tel lene. For eg jo went to meet sunshine in his Kingdom nd her brothers nd sunshine parents even allowed them to have private moments. in those days after marriage is fixed girls nd guys weren't even allowed to see each other's face, private moments to bhul hi jao. Nd JBM used to say o look rajvanshis r so liberal nd mughals r strict. Liberal my foot. Whether its rajputs or mughal parda system equally existed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02ghalibmirza

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Baakwas is not the word

jaya i am surprised how sara is thinking logically about the showLOL..the hut hair dresser makes lots of money from tips..she gets royal clothes and jewelery from her royal friends and on the other hand she hates royals but its ok for her to wear their clothesLOL

Well said Mandy LOL- We stopped asking logical questions and Qs on why no politics etc. But kahaani mein itna bada hole is something we cannot endure. Itna tips mil rahe toh, I will also quit my job and become parlour assistant LOL

Remember the man-man scenes Rajat had with friend Abdul in the initial days - That writer is dead I think - Everything started revolving around Begumsa and suddenly if you look end to end Akbar comes across as some one stupid, non-visionary, egged by Begums, a cruel father and an impatient ruler. They sacrified the hero - God knows for what ?!!

mishtidoighalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

good morning ladies, I have decided to give up for some time and will catch up when Rajat gets atleast 10-12 minutes of screen time in the episode or he is about to die.

same here jaya i too cannot stand it anymore..salim ki shakkal kaun normal insaan bardaasht kare..uff he is annoying as hell!..i too will watch only if he gets more screen space and is doing something substantial and not just doing lep lap lori with thandi begumsa of plastic smiles!

Mandy - actor is one sani bhagwan - But there is ragu and ketu in terms of characterization as well - Each one is like a navagraha - with all funny contours. I was lamenting all along that Akbar has been butchered but Salim's character never even evolved in any sense.

He is a confused as hell guy who does not know what he stands for. Bekaar. I am more mad at characterization than the actor.

Talk about begumsa, I got turned off long back - She is one reason why makers had to resort to heroine centric story as she could not emote lovey dovey subservient supportive expressions and had huge restrictions - Her plastic smiles have driven me away from real MUZ as well - And her beta in the serial can be ONLY like this - Self-certified righteous , maha stupid and overtly aggressive only with Shahenshah - Tell me one good reason for this fellow falling for that another bull headed kali ? This is even more shallow than JJ love story in the serial.

Abba huzoor tried his level best - He still stands out in the mayhem and madhouse. But that is not enough for people like me.

jaya salim's characterization is as clueless as his expressionsLOL..here this jodi has no touch me not issues but no chemistry and poor acting esp on salim's part..his expressions are more constipated than soft and romantic!..and on the other hand the other jodi had so much potential but the touch me not issue screwed it all up!..and now its all about plastic smiles and dheele dhaale expressions..now that reminds me of  two lines..har kissi ko muakamal jahan nahin milta kahin zameen to kahin aasman nahin miltaLOL.

Edited by ghalibmirza - 12 January 2015 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoi

Go to top