Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 118)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@adi, adult ashoka has time. & especially sid is very talented guy so he will definitely be there for 1 yr, like RT for PRC & faisal for MP. even the kids in veer shivaji & JKR were there for 9 months. so if we want RT to be adult ashoka then he will have to wait for an year & tht too nothing is guaranteed. so i will suggest if he gets a gud show as a main lead he should go for it rather than waiting for ashoka.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranimishtidoiadiana12

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

@adi, adult ashoka has time. & especially sid is very talented guy so he will definitely be there for 1 yr, like RT for PRC & faisal for MP. even the kids in veer shivaji & JKR were there for 9 months. so if we want RT to be adult ashoka then he will have to wait for an year & tht too nothing is guaranteed. so i will suggest if he gets a gud show as a main lead he should go for it rather than waiting for ashoka.

Shreya Ashoka is to be a 5 epis per week show with each epi for 1 hour it seems - I dont think that the kid part will be for more than 3 months - that itself is equal to 9 months epis !!!!

Edited by adiana12 - 12 January 2015 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranimishtidoi

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Looks like every single historical made in Indian telly is 95% NR and 5% twisted or distorted history - But no where in any other channel or a production house, a king has been nullified, defaced and deformed like how Akbar has been done in this JA - I feel ashamed now that I was madly following this serial - And the only reason for it is RT - But his compulsion is for him only and not for viewers like me - Cannot continue to see Akbar like this - He seems mentally unstable and not having even the minimum common sense - Only thing he has done in the whole serial is marriages, fixing / sorting / clearing , begging, war mongering and then repenting in hindsight, pouring water for plants,  Doing some non-sense in DEK like sorting out a squabble between a Tansen and half-joker Birbal ( In reality, he had a love for plants but not to the extent Babur and Humayun had for gardens) - [ Babur loved gardens like anything ]

All these guys who wrote the script for JA should be ha**ed IMO. They should at least learn from Sanjay Khan who did Tipu Sultan. A Tipu who just ruled srirangapatnam was put on a pedestal by Sanjay Khan in terms of treatment and DD did a good take in backing up such script.

3rd Mughal King who was called first Nationalist by Nehru is running around like a joker.

Siyasat also has flaws in presentation style but in terms of characterization.

Appalling what this EK does.  Not even reading WU these days.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranimishtidoiamina1ngayouadiana12Sandhya.A

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Shreya Ashoka is to be a 5 epis per week show with each epi for 1 hour it seems - I dont think that the kid part will be for more than 3 months - that itself is equal to 9 months epis !!!!

1st of it will come from mon-sat, so its 6 days a week. 2ndly, 1 hour thing wont be for long. & it all depends on TRPs. if they get gud trps with sid, they will retain him for a year for sure.

mishtidoiadiana12

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged

All historicals seem to have taken by some jokers and have been torn to pieces. Rajat will be terrible in onlooker  Jamai roles in a contemporary setting - So what is left for him to do now ?

Why no good news comes about him in media on his upcoming projects etc ? Infact he has lost so much weight and looks best now - Anything on EPIC, may be ?

A gap is not good at all at this stage of his career - He should be coming in one serial at least in a leading channel for next 3-4 years, minimum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranimishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.A

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adiana12

1st of it will come from mon-sat, so its 6 days a week. 2ndly, 1 hour thing wont be for long. & it all depends on TRPs. if they get gud trps with sid, they will retain him for a year for sure.

Leaving the TRPs out, what is there to show as kid Ashoka for 1 year ? a 16-17 year old Ashoka more or less fell in love with Devi when he was on the way to Ujjain to quell the unrest.

As a child, Ashoka did not do too much atrocity - As a young adult, he did commit quite a lot of atrocities and lot of dark shade of chilling proportion is there - I for one interested to see how they are going to show.

I am sure they will convert everything positive about Ashoka as Buddhism cannot be seen or portrayed as controversial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp108mishtidoiadiana12

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Just a Q ... Begum sa got from bela face tht some thing is fishy ... But she is not able to seeing  salim is not at all interesting in maan bai ... She didnt realise for a second tht salim is not at all watching maan bai when maan was niharufying salim... And opper sae telling maan tht she will be love of salim , he will marry many time but she will be special for him ...so h can salim is ok to marry again after ameri princess as his wife and love but not shahensha e hind... Salima ruku hamida every one is ok but begum sa and her pati are so sad ... And it is obvious it is not because their bacha madness ... 
Yaar wese i wonder how can this jalal can dare to say NO to salim when he can not even say him a word on thus great foolishness ...

N can this salim will marry maan , jagat on will of his dad ( read mom) and etc etc and h can this jalal dare to say no to this pyar ka pujari beta in his love story ... I mean who cares yaar jalal haa kahe ya na ... 

I m sure tomorrow will be the grand bezati of shahnsha in front of kabila raja family  , amer family and apni mughal joker family is used to insults of jalal infront of every since his n jodha marriage ... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1jayaks02ngayouadiana12Sandhya.A

Nilarani Senior Member
Nilarani
Nilarani

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Did you guys know when is Ashoka starting? I saw the promo during Udaan serial. I think it said something like from February. I didn't get the date and timing. 

jayaks02adiana12

Go to top