Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 112)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

i only get effected by rajat. im so so worried for him tht im literally scared whts next???? we can pray for him but real world is very harsh. i dont want him again to wait for another 2 yrs for the next project.Cry

Me too... Since akbar is falling down rajat is also looking tired ... Akbar has nothing to do here and this version of akbar wasting rajat time and ruining his career .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaraniamina1jayaks02adiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

i only get effected by rajat. im so so worried for him tht im literally scared whts next???? we can pray for him but real world is very harsh. i dont want him again to wait for another 2 yrs for the next project.Cry

Me too... Since akbar is falling down rajat is also looking tired ... Akbar has nothing to do here and this version of akbar wasting rajat time and ruining his career .

i dont agree tht akbar is ruining his career, but yes certainly wasting his time. he had made his career on the basis of his talent & no EK or her craps can ruin his career, i have this much faith on god. regarding the show, i think he is taking time till his marriage bcoz he cant go for a new project, even if he quits. he will anyways have to take the required break. so i think he is taking the money & once his honeymoon is over he will definitely take sum step. lets see.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranijayaks02adiana12smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged

i dont agree tht akbar is ruining his career, but yes certainly wasting his time. he had made his career on the basis of his talent & no EK or her craps can ruin his career, i have this much faith on god. regarding the show, i think he is taking time till his marriage bcoz he cant go for a new project, even if he quits. he will anyways have to take the required break. so i think he is taking the money & once his honeymoon is over he will definitely take sum step. lets see.Ouch

U r right perhaps... Bass jaldi sae rajat ki jaan is akbar sae choot jae ... Har aira ghera nathu khaera come and insult him infront of every one ... He cant say any one any thing on stake of his greatness...so gso tiring ..i hope he is not feeling so bad like us ...atleast he is making money out of this idiot helpless akbar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02adiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged

U r right perhaps... Bass jaldi sae rajat ki jaan is akbar sae choot jae ... Har aira ghera nathu khaera come and insult him infront of every one ... He cant say any one any thing on stake of his greatness...so gso tiring ..i hope he is not feeling so bad like us ...atleast he is making money out of this idiot helpless akbar 

idiot mat bolo yaar, har koi usko bash karta hain at least mere friends to abuse na kare. mujhe bura lagta hain.Cry

Edited by munnirony - 11 January 2015 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02smile.sara

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hello ladies! are we all maatam manaaying of the character and the actor..cheer up and be positive..people will forget this serial in no time and will only remember the real Akbar the great in real history!..and as far as our dear rajat is concerned then he will definitely get something big as he has already proved how unique and good he is!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaraniamina1jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
one question, why didn't rajat meet mughda in zee awards? if she was there then media would have rushed to capture their meet!..i wonder if they are at all at talking terms, would love to watch their crackling chemistry again on screen!
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Amina my dear Hug
Bas kar yaar... Thak jaegi ...pr jA cursing finish nhi hogi... 
Ulta aur ghussa ata jaega 

I m so fedup and exhausted now... Nothing effect me any more... Ab tau tum sae n greesh sae FB chat pr bhi JA ki baat krne ko mann nhi karta yaar
oh dear sara sachi me EmbarrassedWell havent watch it ,free as a bird now,talk to u later dearHug
amina1 IF-Dazzler
amina1
amina1

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
My mom watches every show on indian tele and i was like maa ,but she wont listen i guess trp aunties love all rona dhona,and how these vamp comes with loads of money is beyond me ,kuch kam bam to karti nahi lekin pesa itna bapre bapROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

Go to top