Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 111)

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Sri I will celebrate when her formula tanks - she has harmed women more with her 'strong heroine' regressive shows - patriarchy got a new lease of life thanks to her idiotic take on women, gender issues, relationships, marriage - with her presentation of her 'Good women' and 'Vamps' - and she has been brainwashing so many impressionable minds that its no longer funny !!!

Adi - She has been a curse on Indian Telly - Even her movies more of shock value than the ones which are soley entertainment  - She has backed some new fresh, bold themes in Movies but treatment is mullah raking and not true to the art form. After all she is in business but there can be some good movies or serials once in a while - And why the hell she has to adorn the Creative head of all her shows in terms of characterization ?

If you see some good names in Entertainment today have come from her old BT and they have all turned into good and meaningful filmmakers - That Gandhi who did ship of theasrus once was with her, writing BT shows. Can you imagine ?

Look at Paramount, Universal, - they rake in moolah but also produce/back up gems once in a while.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiamina1adiana12

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Amina my dear Hug
Bas kar yaar... Thak jaegi ...pr jA cursing finish nhi hogi... 
Ulta aur ghussa ata jaega 

I m so fedup and exhausted now... Nothing effect me any more... Ab tau tum sae n greesh sae FB chat pr bhi JA ki baat krne ko mann nhi karta yaar

amina1jayaks02adiana12

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Adi, Sandhya - Are you folks watching Marghazhi Maha Utsav of Dec Season this time ?

Format has changed including title song and no interaction with the musicians ? WHT ? I used too enjoy/love these tidbits and interactions.

And my fav Sanjay Subramaniam has not come till now to the show . May not come this year.

But Ranjani - Gayathri's is awesome in terms of idea, prep and presentation.

Nithyasree disappointed ; Hope she recovers the dominance of her music in due course but have to appreciate the immense courage. May god bless her.

Abhishek Raghuram is the next superstar. what do you guys think ? The guy is beyond comparison in terms of the whole package.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adiana12

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Sri I will celebrate when her formula tanks - she has harmed women more with her 'strong heroine' regressive shows - patriarchy got a new lease of life thanks to her idiotic take on women, gender issues, relationships, marriage - with her presentation of her 'Good women' and 'Vamps' - and she has been brainwashing so many impressionable minds that its no longer funny !!!

Adi - She has been a curse on Indian Telly - Even her movies more of shock value than the ones which are soley entertainment  - She has backed some new fresh, bold themes in Movies but treatment is mullah raking and not true to the art form. After all she is in business but there can be some good movies or serials once in a while - And why the hell she has to adorn the Creative head of all her shows in terms of characterization ?

If you see some good names in Entertainment today have come from her old BT and they have all turned into good and meaningful filmmakers - That Gandhi who did ship of theasrus once was with her, writing BT shows. Can you imagine ?

Look at Paramount, Universal, - they rake in moolah but also produce/back up gems once in a while.

Here in dallas my tailor is an indian woman from surat gujrat... She is start plus aholic ... Once she told me that these soap are biggest insult to indian women... In every show... Heroin thrown out from her inlaws house in the middle of night most probably in pregnant state... In every show there is an allegtaion on heroin for illigimitate relation in almost every show heroin goes to jail atleast once...and here most of the women who are watching these shows even dont see police station in their entire life time... In the role of vamps...indian women is the worst creature on this earth acc to these shows... They have contacts of hit men on their fingures ...mostly these vamps are belong to very noble families still they have Contact of ghunda mavalis and have ears and eyes of some supreme power..

This is from an indian women who is still cant live with out her full daily doze of so many soaps

mishtidoiamina1adiana12

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Amina my dear Hug
Bas kar yaar... Thak jaegi ...pr jA cursing finish nhi hogi... 
Ulta aur ghussa ata jaega 

I m so fedup and exhausted now... Nothing effect me any more... Ab tau tum sae n greesh sae FB chat pr bhi JA ki baat krne ko mann nhi karta yaar

True - Nothing in JA affects me anymore - I have come a whole circle with this show which in a sense has been one of the big experiences in my life - Learnt quite a lot like with every exp - And discovered a part of me which I myself did not know was existing and met you all wonderful folks Big smile

And this phenomenal talent RT and the continuing amazing thing about human quest to find excellence in RT.

How how Oh How  I wanted a true EPIC love story between HK and Akbar to be true, in real life ? Like a mad person read, bought books on Akbar. LOL - But somehow have reached a conclusion that Akbar is not a person who can remain focused on one single individual, She may have been special in some sense - But the man is motivated by himself . This is MO.

mishtidoiadiana12smile.sara

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Adi, Sandhya - Are you folks watching Marghazhi Maha Utsav of Dec Season this time ?

Format has changed including title song and no interaction with the musicians ? WHT ? I used too enjoy/love these tidbits and interactions.

And my fav Sanjay Subramaniam has not come till now to the show . May not come this year.

Nithyasree disappointed ; Hope she recovers the dominance of her music in due course but have to appreciate the immense courage. May god bless her.

Abhishek Raghuram is the next superstar. what do you guys think ? The guy is beyond comparison in terms of the whole package.

Sri, is it on TV??? If so which channel ?????

jayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Sri, is it on TV??? If so which channel ?????

it is on JAYA TV - But I catch up as usual on youtube - he he Big smile - so that FF is possible, if needed.

adiana12

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i only get effected by rajat. im so so worried for him tht im literally scared whts next???? we can pray for him but real world is very harsh. i dont want him again to wait for another 2 yrs for the next project.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaraniadiana12

Go to top