Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT (Page 11)

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by yurimehta11

if thats the case they can give royal closure to JA and make SA with new cast somewhere I feel they are lacking of creative idea Look at the whole journey of JA from my perspective After ratanpur fort track original writer leave JA in mass walkout and after that we never witness three smart player there is either jo or ja then baadal kajri track original cvs of JA leaves and new one hired and we never get that soft Jo So I think with political pressure they are lacking on creative front too Look at the show there is hardly one or two innovative scene rest are all copy paste from ekta's previous show and build up of SA is like remake of JA with some twist and turns

yuri the political pressure from BJP//karni sena..walk outs of creative team..non co operation of paridhi in romantic scenes..and SV quitting JA who was a perfectionist!..even though the script was faulty SV kept us engaged as the actors gave their best when he was directing!

there cant be anything from BJP. heptulla was also from BJP.

this show is showing two communities and we all know how people feel when it comes to a hindu girl married to a muslim boy..and that also when mughals were in power, in a way it is an insult for the other community who now thinks was an act of cowardice to marry their daughters outside their religion just to make peace with the most powerful!..and that lead to many threats and objections against this show!

no ur wrong. tht was never the reason of controversy. karni sena were just concerned about the name "jodha" & nothing else. other things were just speculated. media just kept spreading rumors. in each nd evry interview which karni sena gave only objected about the name & nothing else. but due to media it got another face which neither zee nor karni sena clarified. infact, a small thing was given a big by zee & EK themselves for the publicity. EK actually used those controversies. but when she films were banned, she took evrything in a wrong, which were actually never an issue with karni sena. but since evrything was turned into total fiction, karni sena finally gave up their objection on the name.

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

is rajat's father some minister? i thought he is a farmer!

he is not a farmer. he was a gym & swimming teacher. & now he had joined BJP.

i was under the impression that they have a farm house in harayana and are living in delhi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yurimehta11

if thats the case they can give royal closure to JA and make SA with new cast somewhere I feel they are lacking of creative idea Look at the whole journey of JA from my perspective After ratanpur fort track original writer leave JA in mass walkout and after that we never witness three smart player there is either jo or ja then baadal kajri track original cvs of JA leaves and new one hired and we never get that soft Jo So I think with political pressure they are lacking on creative front too Look at the show there is hardly one or two innovative scene rest are all copy paste from ekta's previous show and build up of SA is like remake of JA with some twist and turns

yuri the political pressure from BJP//karni sena..walk outs of creative team..non co operation of paridhi in romantic scenes..and SV quitting JA who was a perfectionist!..even though the script was faulty SV kept us engaged as the actors gave their best when he was directing!

there cant be anything from BJP. heptulla was also from BJP.

this show is showing two communities and we all know how people feel when it comes to a hindu girl married to a muslim boy..and that also when mughals were in power, in a way it is an insult for the other community who now thinks was an act of cowardice to marry their daughters outside their religion just to make peace with the most powerful!..and that lead to many threats and objections against this show!

no ur wrong. tht was never the reason of controversy. karni sena were just concerned about the name "jodha" & nothing else. other things were just speculated. media just kept spreading rumors. in each nd evry interview which karni sena gave only objected about the name & nothing else. but due to media it got another face which neither zee nor karni sena clarified. infact, a small thing was given a big by zee & EK themselves for the publicity. EK actually used those controversies. but when she films were banned, she took evrything in a wrong, which were actually never an issue with karni sena. but since evrything was turned into total fiction, karni sena finally gave up their objection on the name.

i know there was this name issue but i also heard that some fanatics wanted the glorification of akbar to be removed from history books!..and giving jodha all the credits for his greatness could be a part of it! plus EK's feminism!
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@mandy, tht fanatic is EK herself for sure. there r many sources like sum "so-called" historians give & EK wanted to present it tht way only even before any controversies took place. & now this SA story is just to get rid of her self created probs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoi

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

is rajat's father some minister? i thought he is a farmer!

he is not a farmer. he was a gym & swimming teacher. & now he had joined BJP.

i was under the impression that they have a farm house in harayana and are living in delhi!

rajat is a national level swimming champaign & thts bcoz of his father's coaching.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoijayaks02

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
My take on the whole thing is :

Karni Sena or whoever it was , may have had some objection in the beginning but no other news came out in media about any trouble for the serial.

it is a  mystery as to why EK treated this project with such callousness and negligence.

Poor scripting, dresses, deglorification of Akbar , and too much moving from History ( Except for 10%, rest is all murder in the name of NR).

From May 2014, it is a not a smart thing to show some one like Akbar in pure glorious terms. That is understandable. But she could have FFed and closed the show with Akbar's death without anarkali track.

Anyway, my emotional attachement to the serial is gone now - I found RT and a lot of friends here with whom my wavelength matches QUITE a lot and I enjoy these interactions.

Otherwise what could been a beautiful memory for all of us through JA has been brutally murdered. I have fond memories of watching Zindagi GUlzar hai. It left a nice , warm feeling in us. And  I did learn a bit from the characters and screenplay there.

JA could have been something else but she chose to kill it, for whatever reasons known to her !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoingayou

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i just want to know whts rajat is thinking right now. he had stopped tweeting since dec 6. as per TC he is not happy with SA story, which is obvious, now the point is whts his decision??? will he continue it even after his marriage??? or he will put down his papers in month only provided how his screen space goes.

Edited by munnirony - 01 January 2015 at 12:01am
yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged

i just want to know whts rajat is thinking right now. he had stopped tweeting since dec 6. as per TC he is not happy with SA story, which is obvious, now the point is whts his decision??? will he continue it even after his marriage??? or he will put down his papers in month only provided how his screen space goes.

I have a feeling that Rajat is planning to quit
actors first take long holiday leaves from shows and then quit
It happened in past in few shows
lets see what happens here.

Go to top