Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 114

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@shreya Only Begumsa and Jalal knows the reason for this marriage na?? Or everyone knows about it including dadijaan?? I'm confused..i thought it's a secret between Begumsa and patisa..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i still believe that PS was a bad choice for an epic love tale..she never portrayed love convincingly and she is the main reason for the jump to SA kissa! if she had agreed we would have got passionate BT scenes a long hot SR with liplock and numerous soft kisses!..and moreover their close scenes would have looked natural rather than forced!
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

gree do not take this show seriously yaar! its not worthy of anything as of now!..i just watch in ff mode to see rajat's glimpse and nothing else and am happy that he is taking long break..a much needed one from this mad show and watch siyaasat yaar what a show and salim noor love story is rocking😳..and above all the females of this show are more of show pieces than anything but noor is shown very intelligent and also she knows how to talk with the royals and not like anar

Mandy,i watch siyasat,and i like it alot..missed yesterday's episode..i loved Noor's character..Even I'm loving Ajab in MP..too gud..
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gree watch it online its there and its really good..i too am loving noor's character..salim noor look so good together! and what wonderful actors they both are..i also like the actress who is playing jagat!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sp108

Kya karen...PS ne EK ko diya - babaji ka thullu πŸ˜†
Aur viewers ko mili mahaanta ki gaatha πŸ˜­

nehi nehi EK's vision was each nd evry reform was actually made in harem tht too only by one begum the gr8.πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
u will love evry female character in all historicals. whether its sanyogita of PRC or rani laxmi bai, strong but polite, fearless but soft. & after begum sa's characterization evrything is so watchable.πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greeshma014

@shreya Only Begumsa and Jalal knows the reason for this marriage na?? Or everyone knows about it including dadijaan?? I'm confused..i thought it's a secret between Begumsa and patisa..

if she doesnt know at least she should try to know the truth. whts the point in just sitting when as an elder its her responsibility to make peace.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

i still believe that PS was a bad choice for an epic love tale..she never portrayed love convincingly and she is the main reason for the jump to SA kissa! if she had agreed we would have got passionate BT scenes a long hot SR with liplock and numerous soft kisses!..and moreover their close scenes would have looked natural rather than forced!

well during auditions noone takes love scene ones.πŸ˜† she has a typical traditional indian look which many people dont have. she looks gud in rajvanshi dresses & she is gud enough to portray self-righteous emotions. so i feel she was selected on this basis. & im sure she never told tht she wont do love scenes. infact, initially she didnt had this touch me not issue. but evrything started after tht jalal's dream bathtub scene.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

well during auditions noone takes love scene ones.πŸ˜† she has a typical traditional indian look which many people dont have. she looks gud in rajvanshi dresses & she is gud enough to portray self-righteous emotions. so i feel she was selected on this basis. & im sure she never told tht she wont do love scenes. infact, initially she didnt had this touch me not issue. but evrything started after tht jalal's dream bathtub scene.

whatever it is, the show is in PITS - how to make a successful show into an utter failure - Latest bestseller from EKTA πŸ˜†

When a stupid character like Salim who was a nobody in front of Akbar in real life can act like this in the serial, all charm is gone - Latest I heard there is some ghirna from Salim for anar after knowing she is Nadira. (Read WU) - This is another new low.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

whatever it is, the show is in PITS - how to make a successful show into an utter failure - Latest bestseller from EKTA πŸ˜†

When a stupid character like Salim who was a nobody in front of Akbar in real life can act like this in the serial, all charm is gone - Latest I heard there is some ghirna from Salim for anar after knowing she is Nadira. (Read WU) - This is another new low.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya he heard tht she is nadira & decided not to meet her again. πŸ˜†