Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i am actually enjoying the bela farhaan epic lubb abd their jaali death scene..and it reminds me of those stage dramas in school knife goes in the chest..aaa..and thaaa😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amina1

Is abba huzoor still in his sasural,normal pati bhi apne sasural me itna nahi rukte yeh to akbar hai,hehe one lucky woman jobegumsa

I object my lord, amer is under mughal territory so actually its his Kingdom which he had gifted. so he can stay there. Prob is nit staying there bcoz his case is different from others. Prob is whts happening in agra?
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

I object my lord, amer is under mughal territory so actually its his Kingdom which he had gifted. so he can stay there. Prob is nit staying there bcoz his case is different from others. Prob is whts happening in agra?

sahi baat hai - And Kabul as well 
jayaks02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

i am actually enjoying the bela farhaan epic lubb abd their jaali death scene..and it reminds me of those stage dramas in school knife goes in the chest..aaa..and thaaa😆

Mandy - that is the only way out 😆 - Came to Hyderabad for a week - Will catch up all episodes in FF mode - SOmehow I do not feel like watching any other serial - ðŸ˜­

BTW, did you also think that Bela's mom looked better than Bela ? And that Anar is trying to act or passable - But her mannerisms and characterization is like an aggressive go getter 21st century female - Not someone who should be sh*t scared to come in front of royalty which is what she was in MEA.
jayaks02 thumbnail
tribal raja and tribal queen look very young to have a 16 year old daughter - he he 
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Mandy - that is the only way out 😆 - Came to Hyderabad for a week - Will catch up all episodes in FF mode - SOmehow I do not feel like watching any other serial - ðŸ˜­

BTW, did you also think that Bela's mom looked better than Bela ? And that Anar is trying to act or passable - But her mannerisms and characterization is like an aggressive go getter 21st century female - Not someone who should be sh*t scared to come in front of royalty which is what she was in MEA.

jaya i have 20 mnts time before i hit the gym!..and will chit chat till then as my kitchen work is all done!..aur kya dear lets just watch it in ff mode and why be serious have fun and enjoy it!..and to be honest other than siyaasat and dariba diaries the rest of the shows are even worst..well, everest is kinda ok but then that is a different genre and i watch that also in ff mode as i am not into it but its only JA that makes me come back and watch it in ff mode daily just to see glimpse of rajat and now i have added my laughs to it as well😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
jaya these anars and jodhas are ekta's version of 21st century!..she thinks that today's viewers will not be able to relate to the 15th century norms..as she has done business psychology you know😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
guys other than funny khangaar's expressions his daughter bela was even more funny and perfectly lied herself beside farhaan..kya epic lubb tha aankh ki tanki bhar aayi😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail
and then salim udaas and in devdas mode got alive by seeing the maang teeka and the friends had the time to get one made for him😆..there must be some jet speed jeweler! salim's looks and expressions are so boring doesn't matter in which mood he is sitting and when he opens his mouth sone pe suhaaga😆
jayaks02 thumbnail
puke worthy epic lubb stories as gayu calls it - Farhan,Salim etc.
Abba huzoor's love story and his Ishq is still way way way above any of these joker's love. Time and again Abba huzoor put Begumsa above him in matters of justice. Even in this script !!!

Mandy - EPIC channel needs to be added to my Dish. And I typically have onsite calls during that time - so missing SIyasat. But will evantually catch up. I like the story telling there - There is no comparison to JA - They are staying true to Indu's novel at least. And they are calling a  spade spade. I love it that way. ðŸ˜ƒ