Originally posted by: munnirony

maybe im sadist but im happy ki bela ki shaadi nehi hui.πŸ˜†

Am sad Jalbela ka shaadi nahi huey 😭 😭 ... 🀣
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ngayou

Am sad Jalbela ka shaadi nahi huey 😭 😭 ... 🀣

woh to waise bhi nehi hone wali thi. πŸ˜†i always wanted jalal to get married. koi to jalal ki dewaani bane & SR ho to maja aa jaye. EK k shows mein to ye hota hi rehta hain but jalal ko hi ramchandra bana diya.😭
Edited by munnirony - 9 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hola ladies...πŸ€—...how have u guys been??...me very busy ...with ma kiddo n with ma work πŸ˜ƒ...
Btw, I wanted to watch Jalbela shaadi πŸ˜† N a subsequent SR for purely sadistic πŸ˜ˆ reasons πŸ€£...no prizes for guessing what...you all r familiar with my love for circuses, I guess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Hola ladies...πŸ€—...how have u guys been??...me very busy ...with ma kiddo n with ma work πŸ˜ƒ...

Btw, I wanted to watch Jalbela shaadi πŸ˜† N a subsequent SR for purely sadistic πŸ˜ˆ reasons πŸ€£...no prizes for guessing what...you all r familiar with my love for circuses, I guess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

jalal cant even go to his existing wives, forget about new.πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
kya guys why u guys dont comment on rajat's profile evryday?? here we talk about how brilliant he is & there noone comments.😭
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

Salikali scene was so yawning yaarπŸ₯±... Mujhe is kali ki nhi samajh ati ...

Why she is anar kali khud hi sae ?
How n Why she dressed like royalties in a small hut 
Why she is in amer orvwhat ever area it is in very first place 

Why they change the main theme of salim anarkali story

Love btw The highly mannered and most beautiful court dancer and a crown prince  

Who is this kali ... 

How The kabila cheiftein called raja and his daughter called rajkumari like they are equal in rank with akbar

How farhan and bela become lover ... Farhan js mughal sipahi was in war camp with salim before

Show is really turn into some third class alif laila kids show...
Oh my sara kiya comedy chal rahi hai oh dear you make me laugh
In btw rajat talent and time is wasting terribly

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pardah system still,exit ,some areas in india women wear long gunghat,but in ja some gull,nari shakti ki baate hai yeh to hona hi hai,look akbar is not great in ja is jobegumsa the great,
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ro dho ke watched another crap epi..how boring and redundant JA has become! nothing new! the cvz are showing no creativity..! same old scenes in the worst way presented with cockroaches! ouch!..and rajat who looks younger than salim even in his beard saying beta..baat kuch hajjam nahin hui..they should have made season 2 with rajat as salim and mouini as anar and a new middle aged akbar!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Please koi iss salim k muh pe tape lagao. His acting is getting horrible day by day. I only saw the last scene where salim brings Farhaan's dead body. Nd omg wht a acting. I was laughing rather than to be sad. Was it the pain for the friend or constipation? This ravi had worked in dharamveer with rajat which was a friendship related show. At least eoha to rajat nd vikrant se kuch sikh hi leta how to show friendship emotions.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: munnirony

Please koi iss salim k muh pe tape lagao. His acting is getting horrible day by day. I only saw the last scene where salim brings Farhaan's dead body. Nd omg wht a acting. I was laughing rather than to be sad. Was it the pain for the friend or constipation? This ravi had worked in dharamveer with rajat which was a friendship related show. At least eoha to rajat nd vikrant se kuch sikh hi leta how to show friendship emotions.

munni abul maali ke baalon waale pe kya ronaπŸ˜†..btw the show cannot be worst than this..rajat saying beta to ravi and jalal pleading..maine nahin maara beta😑..are cvz out of their mind..how dare salim talk like this to the great emperor😑..marr jayo sare cvz thanda pani pee ke😑