CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 96

Posted: 9 years ago
Sara, in those days these kabila heads used to call themselves kings nd many kings used to do friendship with them for political reason. but obviously noone was equal to even a small king akbar to bohut dur ki baat hain.
Originally posted by munnirony

Sara, its jalal's fault. Why did he sent salim for a military training? If salim was here jo certainly would have sudhrofy him. Why didn't jalal hanged ruku for killing resham khan? Jo allowed salim to go to ruku bcoz thts her mahanta but jalal should have stopped it. Jalal should have been on salim's feet from day 1. Salim was punished bcoz he is jodha's son. How dare he has kids from others? Jalal used jodha's body just for waris. πŸ˜†

Yah ...yah ...i heard its jalal fault tht he didnt get to know tht ruku is giving afeem to salim..., ofcourse it is jalal duty to see whats going on in harem and what salim is doing in zanana portion...afterall MUz has a full sultanat to run, ship Nd spice trade and dont forget 12000 cavalry for the warrior queen... 😎...

Phir bhi...mere khurafati dimagh mae  1 Q  phudak raha hae...
... till 9 salim was maa sa bhagt na ... In 9 jalal n ruku ki shadi ho gE thi yah...salim itna pappu kese rah gaya tha 

Kuch din mae greatest soul on earth ki tarbiyat taibtai fish ... And salim really didnt miss his mom who is greatest mom ever in the world ...???

Wese 1 khayal aya k ... I think we are misunderstanding CV ... Salim is not wrong... Actually he is second in mahanta and fierceness in line after his mother ...still... Jalal is the one who is at Fault 
Originally posted by munnirony

Sara, in those days these kabila heads used to call themselves kings nd many kings used to do friendship with them for political reason. but obviously noone was equal to even a small king akbar to bohut dur ki baat hain.

this is  what i mean ... All are behaving like kabila raja r equal to akbar ..and as par i know they were not even near to  states actual rajas... Like bhagwan das nd maan singh
good morning ladies, I have decided to give up for some time and will catch up when Rajat gets atleast 10-12 minutes of screen time in the episode or he is about to die.

Obviously salim is mahan. Don't u see in twitter nd fb tht how much jalal is wrong nd salim is right. Seriously yaar when the very 1st promo of salim came people said bcoz of jalal's pampering salim will be nafarman but when things happened in reverse then also its jalal's fault. Afterall jo is the great mother u see so wht salim used to fear swords, he was just a balak of 9 yrs. πŸ˜†
art of story telling is something else - What a golden opportunity the Production House had in getting the youth of this country getting interested in a great emperor like Akbar ? And what a throwaway.

How can anyone even think of a tribal king track in JA story ?

In Kashmir, Afgan and beyond Kabul, Akbar employed many tactics like direct warfare, planting spies, luring enemy king's son and getting him to be on his side, a peace treaty, theory of enemy's ememy is my friend and all the other available tactics in Rajaneeti to keep expanding his empire and more importantly keep his Subjects in safe custody and prosperity - This is NOT a joke at all - Look at how we are struggling to establish our supremacy in South Asia and even small countries are taking us head on ?

He was always plotting to win battles, contain rebels and continue to govern in the best possible manner with the help of his Navratnas - All this in addition to focus on architecture, arts and literature. He had  HINDU holy books read to him every night.

Such a great visionary, without even understanding how to portray his story, these idiots are treating it like a 4th grade SBS stuff - His chief queen pushing him was the limit for me.

I want to strangle both the script writer and producer, 
Edited by jayaks02 - 9 years ago
Btw todermal is missing from a long time. Maybe he is still in a holiday mood or had left. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by smile.sara

Salikali scene was so yawning yaarπŸ₯±... Mujhe is kali ki nhi samajh ati ...

Why she is anar kali khud hi sae ?
How n Why she dressed like royalties in a small hut 
Why she is in amer orvwhat ever area it is in very first place 

Why they change the main theme of salim anarkali story

Love btw The highly mannered and most beautiful court dancer and a crown prince  

Who is this kali ... 

How The kabila cheiftein called raja and his daughter called rajkumari like they are equal in rank with akbar

How farhan and bela become lover ... Farhan js mughal sipahi was in war camp with salim before

Show is really turn into some third class alif laila kids show...

In btw rajat talent and time is wasting terribly

sara, back after watching dariba diaries!..πŸ˜†..show show na raha ekta hamain tera aietbaar na raha aietbaar na raha..! yaar i do not understand what i am watching and why am i still watching..you know there are some questions left unanswered and this is one of them..if i am watching only for rajat then i must say ke bande main bahut dam hai..and how i wish that his talent is justified..respected and used to the fullest in a respectable show and not some third class show which JA is now!
i called zee and asked them when are they shutting down the crap and told them that free rajat so that he can find a better work somewhere else!
Originally posted by jayaks02

good morning ladies, I have decided to give up for some time and will catch up when Rajat gets atleast 10-12 minutes of screen time in the episode or he is about to die.

same here jaya i too cannot stand it anymore..salim ki shakkal kaun normal insaan bardaasht kare..uff he is annoying as hell!..i too will watch only if he gets more screen space and is doing something substantial and not just doing lep lap lori with thandi begumsa of plastic smiles!