Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: adiana12

Phir toh EK shows are a definite no-no πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

also rashmi sharma & rajan shahi. at least in EK's shows in initial episodes hero does sumthing but these 2 dont even allow tht.
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Begumsa ko istri pida hi deekhti hai,this is the worst nr  i have seen so far ,bt hats off to you guys for fooling the viewers
amina1 thumbnail
Even in this day  girls are married off without a say ,this ja is 50  mi sadi ki kahani hai,no parda no sharam and akbar is joke,koi bhi aye kuch bhi kahe koi fark nahi hai
amina1 thumbnail
How come akbar had so many women yet he was childless for long time?
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tsk tsk...you too Gayu. Samajhne ka prayaas karo. Jallu is afterall Shahenshah -e-Hind. Jodha begum is Mahaan Mother India who was given 12000 cavalry by that fit for nothing Emperor. That is why bela seeks MUZ's help and refuge.</font>πŸ˜›

Omigosh, me bad πŸ˜› . How dare I forget the 12000 cavalry extremely capable MUZ 😲 , I deserve to be topefied for this gunah, I guess πŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

<font size="3">Oops... I sooo... totally forgot !!!! Thanks for reminding me and margdarshing me Gayatri and for being my GPS and laaltenπŸ˜›</font>

Pleasure s all mine πŸ˜† . Hum aapko sadah sahi maarg dikayenge aur lighthouse beacon banke rahenge πŸ˜‰
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1 more Q

When raj kumari  jodha bai 
Can tame a  Wehshi darinda in great manush and kabil shahnsha , when she can  trained him to befit as her husband ...
         Jab woh rukayya kay kuroor husband ko is  layak bana sakti kay woh the greatest ever jodha begum rani  sa kay pati banne ka guarave parapt karne layak ban jae tau how can she let her own putr to become same Rukayya son  ...  After Becoming worthy enough to become begum sa husbnad , jalal couldt be even think of same rukayya as his wife na ... So how with her all greatness might and power of MUz, begum sa let her son becoming like this namoona...

After first leap when salim was 9 year old ... He was only worthy of singing his maa sa jaap... Then with in just couple of month after some incidents of kadir accident  and his kidnapping, salim sent for army training ... All in this only afeem mess just enforced to convince ruku part in spoiling salim ... Woh bhi in so unconvincing way ... Ruku went to fatima bi house only twice ... After coming in palace how can salim mother didnt watch on him ...the great MUz totlly fail  in tht time when her boy was throughing tantrum and misbehaving... 

After 7 years when he came back ... He is totally fida on ruku... How and why just bec of those some weeks in the mere agenof 9  before his departing to war training or really ruku sent him letters and things which his real mother should and Muz was only enjoying her post position and her tamed pupil's love, time and effection ...

And even now she has no idea about her son routine , his friens , his activities, 

Ajeeb si baat ... Jis greatest jodha begum nae rukayya kay husband ko apna husband banne layak banaya ... Wohi mUZ apne real putr ko rukayya ka beta banne sae na rok payee ...

Why and how...

...kono ham logan ki phirki le raha hae

Ee rong # hae  ... Ee  wrong number pr call lag raha hae hamra ..
Edited by smile.sara - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello ladies, finally finished watching the whole episode..forwarding salim's bakwaas!..rajat was the best as usual the rest were average or below average and not even worth watching!
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

hello ladies, finally finished watching the whole episode..forwarding salim's bakwaas!..rajat was the best as usual the rest were average or below average and not even worth watching!

Salikali scene was so yawning yaarπŸ₯±... Mujhe is kali ki nhi samajh ati ...

Why she is anar kali khud hi sae ?
How n Why she dressed like royalties in a small hut 
Why she is in amer orvwhat ever area it is in very first place 

Why they change the main theme of salim anarkali story

Love btw The highly mannered and most beautiful court dancer and a crown prince  

Who is this kali ... 

How The kabila cheiftein called raja and his daughter called rajkumari like they are equal in rank with akbar

How farhan and bela become lover ... Farhan js mughal sipahi was in war camp with salim before

Show is really turn into some third class alif laila kids show...

In btw rajat talent and time is wasting terribly
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sara, its jalal's fault. Why did he sent salim for a military training? If salim was here jo certainly would have sudhrofy him. Why didn't jalal hanged ruku for killing resham khan? Jo allowed salim to go to ruku bcoz thts her mahanta but jalal should have stopped it. Jalal should have been on salim's feet from day 1. Salim was punished bcoz he is jodha's son. How dare he has kids from others? Jalal used jodha's body just for waris. πŸ˜†