Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: munnirony

1st of it will come from mon-sat, so its 6 days a week. 2ndly, 1 hour thing wont be for long. & it all depends on TRPs. if they get gud trps with sid, they will retain him for a year for sure.

Leaving the TRPs out, what is there to show as kid Ashoka for 1 year ? a 16-17 year old Ashoka more or less fell in love with Devi when he was on the way to Ujjain to quell the unrest.

As a child, Ashoka did not do too much atrocity - As a young adult, he did commit quite a lot of atrocities and lot of dark shade of chilling proportion is there - I for one interested to see how they are going to show.

I am sure they will convert everything positive about Ashoka as Buddhism cannot be seen or portrayed as controversial.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just a Q ... Begum sa got from bela face tht some thing is fishy ... But she is not able to seeing  salim is not at all interesting in maan bai ... She didnt realise for a second tht salim is not at all watching maan bai when maan was niharufying salim... And opper sae telling maan tht she will be love of salim , he will marry many time but she will be special for him ...so h can salim is ok to marry again after ameri princess as his wife and love but not shahensha e hind... Salima ruku hamida every one is ok but begum sa and her pati are so sad ... And it is obvious it is not because their bacha madness ... 
Yaar wese i wonder how can this jalal can dare to say NO to salim when he can not even say him a word on thus great foolishness ...

N can this salim will marry maan , jagat on will of his dad ( read mom) and etc etc and h can this jalal dare to say no to this pyar ka pujari beta in his love story ... I mean who cares yaar jalal haa kahe ya na ... 

I m sure tomorrow will be the grand bezati of shahnsha in front of kabila raja family  , amer family and apni mughal joker family is used to insults of jalal infront of every since his n jodha marriage ... 

Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did you guys know when is Ashoka starting? I saw the promo during Udaan serial. I think it said something like from February. I didn't get the date and timing. 
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ngayou

I ve stopped trying to make sense out of this nonsensical crap that they r dishing out nowadays . Why couldnt this Albela tell the truth to Jallu when he asked her the other day but now tells begumsa the truth is beyond me 😕 & Sanar s amar premkatha is even more worser than JA s epic lubb ishtory 😛

Tsk tsk...you too Gayu. Samajhne ka prayaas karo. Jallu  is afterall Shahenshah  -e-Hind. Jodha  begum  is Mahaan Mother  India  who  was given 12000 cavalry  by that  fit for nothing  Emperor.  That is  why  bela seeks MUZ's help and refuge.😛
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nilarani

Did you guys know when is Ashoka starting? I saw the promo during Udaan serial. I think it said something like from February. I didn't get the date and timing. 

its starting from 2nd feb at 9pm.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayaks02

All historicals seem to have taken by some jokers and have been torn to pieces. Rajat will be terrible in onlooker  Jamai roles in a contemporary setting - So what is left for him to do now ?

Why no good news comes about him in media on his upcoming projects etc ? Infact he has lost so much weight and looks best now - Anything on EPIC, may be ?

A gap is not good at all at this stage of his career - He should be coming in one serial at least in a leading channel for next 3-4 years, minimum.

well honestly if rajat gets gud screen space even if its a jamai role i really dont care. for eg. i wont mind a character like jamai raja or saras bcoz at least in this shows the male lead get enough screen space infact at least they r not just standing like furniture. RT is versatile enough to carry out those roles.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@sara, its bcoz bela is a istree & she can only watch istree ki pida.😆
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shreya, I for one would prefer to see RT do shows with finite epis as the lead and which have a gr8 story and plot line and move on to Cinema to do protagonist roles and even antagonist roles in movies that are well written with a strong plot line - this guy can make the mundane come alive just think what he can do with the exceptional !!!! Definitely dont want to see him do shows that are endless and get stretched for no reason or sbs or even Cinema that is mindless  Edited by adiana12 - 9 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiana12

Shreya, I for one would prefer to see RT do shows with finite epis as the lead and which have a gr8 story and plot line and move on to Cinema to do protagonist roles and even antagonist roles in movies that are well written with a strong plot line - this guy can make the mundane come alive just think what he can do with the exceptional !!!! Definitely dont want to see him do shows that are endless and get stretched for no reason or sbs or even Cinema that is mindless 

i also dont want him to do a endless show. but certainly want him to do a hit show which wont be dedicated to heroine's mahanta & he wont be compromised. 
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

i also dont want him to do a endless show. but certainly want him to do a hit show which wont be dedicated to heroine's mahanta & he wont be compromised. 

Phir toh EK shows are a definite no-no ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†