Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 90

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: amina1

Just watched siyaasat,too good wese advise bahot achi thi pb ki,but I fail to understand why nisa fell for salim so early ya i know she liked him but pehli mlakat me,one thing for sure these women were really hot in 16 century rukiya ho ya jagat ,maanbai ab nisha,wese humari begumsa kiyu esi hai😆Bilkul thandi

Imdidnt watch this week siyasat yet... 

These women were hot because they did play and played well... Here begum sa wins without playing ...salima is another pheeke loki and begam sa is pheeka kaddu...ab janay kiun shahnsha like to have kaddu 🥱... Only rukayya character was hot but they turned her only scheaming plotiing so now she is becoming bitter... Still i liked her trick in last epi...begam sa khadi rhi n ruku nae bazi mar li... Khana kharab ho salim ka when jalal came to ruku he started his bakwas and ruined the scene..

I still dont getover with first eye lock of smiley ruklal...thtnwas really hot in the sense of chemistry and so attractive  ...he came home back to rukayya in serch of peace which he found... In those days he looked so full of peaceful and funful life... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ab kiya kare sara dear,just memories,havent watched ja in long aur man bhi nahi karta😆 But i like the royality of these mughal and rajvanshi women,make the most of the time they have,oh have i feel for these women kiya jeena hoga
amina1 thumbnail
Siyasat ,salim cant face his father after the defeat in mewar,in ja like mother like son ,ekta ne mazak banadiya bap bete ke reshte ka 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My mum used to love all the ekta shows but after ja disaster she had decided to stop watching all ekta shows. I had never seen her angry with any ekta show. 😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Siyasat ,salim cant face his father after the defeat in mewar,in ja like mother like son ,ekta ne mazak banadiya bap bete ke reshte ka

upar se aise stupid actors. Lil ayaan was really a good actor but this one is really horrible. Still can't get how can this guy get fans. 🤢
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Ab kiya kare sara dear,just memories,havent watched ja in long aur man bhi nahi karta😆But i like the royality of these mughal and rajvanshi women,make the most of the time they have,oh have i feel for these women kiya jeena hoga

honestly after watching begum sa I actually had stopped feeling anything. 🤢
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
in siyaasat every character is well thought of, the smooth continuity of the flow of the story is very captivating..the romance and the passion is  so well depicted, it neither looks forced nor unnatural..i must say direction and acting at its best!..and i cannot believe how comfortable the actors look in their characters as if they have done their home work!..i think paridhi was a bad choice of an epic love tale as she failed to convey the very basics of romance and love!..neither her expressions nor her acting in love/intimate scenes was up to the mark and that was a huge let down for the show!
amina1 thumbnail
Human emotions are their in siyasat,one can feel jagats pain,how she loves her husband and maanbai madness,and rukiya the real padsha begum,is worth watching,ja to ab bardast ke bahar hai,
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8!!!! Today they opened with SA !!!!!!
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohho... twist coming up !!!! Seems like Begumsa ka kaam in this twist is done dana done !!!! Now for HAH to get into action !!!!! Hawww... yeh kaise ho gaya ?!?!?!?!