Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sp108

I watch it like once or twice a week...I like Ronit Roy (since his Mr. Bajaj days ☺️)...the female character is another Jodha, not another Paridhi though πŸ˜‰

I tell you Mishti, EKs shows all start off differently, but eventually end up with the same tracks of her older shows . So watch it it the initial days, the later part - we all know the story πŸ˜†

oh!!! completely agree...even currently all her shows have same stroyline...JA, YHM, KB, IKNMP, an all other from BT stable...same ghrina-prem and gali-mohalla kind of showdownsπŸ₯±
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munnirony

One thing which differ in other balaji shows is at least no heroine has touch me not issues. PS is a gud actress nd despite of her limitations still she is better than many others. She is also hard working no doubt but this touch me not issue really puts me off. In other shows whether its pallavi, sriti or radhika they don't have any issues. radhika of meri ashiqui is not at all a gud actress but she is very much comfortable in romance. the leads of yaarian also don't get along off screen but they also have a great chemistry. We can't do anything about balaji shows but at least the romance in other shows r gud enough to cheeish.

exactly...you cannot watch a daily soap for consistent performance...it is very hard...what you seek out is a good rapport and love story when you ar epromised a love story...so passion is very much part of it and when you are inhibited and uncomfortable ..it spills out in all your perfomance..PS is good in emotional scenes ..but she fails in romantic scenes and this is not only about the touching issues...but also her expressions...she fails to convey the love and longing of a beloved...hence this story love or epic failed big time and people were left with nothing to offer much other than individual performance or scenes...

whereas in itna karo na ...they are ex lovers ..hence they needed to have that intimacy from shot one..and pallavi has not failed in that dept...you can actually see their flashback scenes and are convinced they had 4 children together  and those children were not send down by fairy GodmotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the comfort level both on and off screen is very visible...he touches her intimately ,pulls her to him and hugs her like husband wife hugs and kisses her not on her specs or hair or duppata but forehead only πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes if wanting to see some level of intimacy in onscreen love story makes me a desperate pyaasi chudail then i am ready to be called one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

the children are helpless pawns and collateral damage of whatever happened between them..neil has shut himself up even from his children and ragini has no softer emotions ...she is like a strict school principal to them ...they are fighting like lovers forgetting about being parents...it is tera baccha mera baccha and the need to prove that i am a better parent...the truth being they both failed miserably as parent and this they need to realize soon ...given they get off their high horse...

also poor aman is going to suffer in all this...

Absolutely...but amongst all kids Agham-Suhani only seemed the mature one, at least till now...we all know they'll soon be butchered tooπŸ˜†

And Aman will become negative too...a psycho, I betπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

oh!!! completely agree...even currently all her shows have same stroyline...JA, YHM, KB, IKNMP, an all other from BT stable...same ghrina-prem and gali-mohalla kind of showdownsπŸ₯±

exactly..all her shows end up the same way ..but the intial 5-6 months are worth the watch till they fall in love and hero becomes nikamma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so enjoy till then...unlike jodha ragini has some solid reason for her ghrina besides am liking how she simply reacts with no head or tail ...even after 15 years his one word affects her so much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail

exactly...you cannot watch a daily soap for consistent performance...it is very hard...what you seek out is a good rapport and love story when you ar epromised a love story...so passion is very much part of it and when you are inhibited and uncomfortable ..it spills out in all your perfomance..PS is good in emotional scenes ..but she fails in romantic scenes and this is not only about the touching issues...but also her expressions...she fails to convey the love and longing of a beloved...hence this story love or epic failed big time and people were left with nothing to offer much other than individual performance or scenes...

whereas in itna karo na ...they are ex lovers ..hence they needed to have that intimacy from shot one..and pallavi has not failed in that dept...you can actually see their flashback scenes and are convinced they had 4 children together  and those children were not send down by fairy GodmotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the comfort level both on and off screen is very visible...he touches her intimately ,pulls her to him and hugs her like husband wife hugs and kisses her not on her specs or hair or duppata but forehead only πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes if wanting to see some level of intimacy in onscreen love story makes me a desperate pyaasi chudail then i am ready to be called one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

We all are desperate pyasi chudail🀣🀣
sun29 thumbnail

Absolutely...but amongst all kids Agham-Suhani only seemed the mature one, at least till now...we all know they'll soon be butchered tooπŸ˜†

And Aman will become negative too...a psycho, I betπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..oh yes ..they both are adorable and will be butchered for sure πŸ˜†

and second you on aman ...he will for sure turn into another psycho but i will not blame him...15 years wait kia...stood by her with some hope and gets babaji ka thullu in return...psycho banna ton bantha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

exactly..all her shows end up the same way ..but the intial 5-6 months are worth the watch till they fall in love and hero becomes nikamma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so enjoy till then...unlike jodha ragini has some solid reason for her ghrina besides am liking how she simply reacts with no head or tail ...even after 15 years his one word affects her so much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold : True that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail

Enjoy, till Nachiket finds his DILπŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

Enjoy, till Nachiket finds his DILπŸ˜†

aiyyo the poor soulπŸ˜†..he has no idea what awaits him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he should sit with our jalal and they should talk about it ...aap ,mein aur bagpiper πŸ˜†
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ ⭐️ ⭐️ πŸ‘..