Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: greeshma014

@sun how was your vecation?? Hope u enjoyed it..Hamare "Gods own country" kaise lagi aapko??  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you are a malayali??/hailaa me too ๐Ÿ˜†..had a great time ..was visiting home after a long time..caught up with relatives and spend most of the time eating away as all were busy with Christmas preparations 
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

ladies i am in the 7th sky after watching siyaasat..mujhe zameen pe mat aane do...mesmerizing!..and those who have not please do watch it and my sunny bunny i am going to watch it again and then will hear what you have to say my dear๐Ÿ˜‰

i have to catch up on the episode...had guests right at that time ๐Ÿ˜ก..will catch the repeat today and let you know ..the elder nissa made an entry...how is she mandy ???i liked her in the promos 
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

me watching it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i cannot live without EK torture and then cursing her ๐Ÿ˜†..besides it has Ronit Roy ...enough reason for me to watch ...also the leads have amazing chemistry and comfort level from day one inspite of pallavi being married and amother...she has no issues with no distance tight hugs and offscreen forehead kisses and onscreen ishqbaazis...see ..i have high hopes of a passionate love story here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..pallavi is good..i have seen her earlier show...right now she has been shown super hyper,hurt as her ex husband is back and setting her off ๐Ÿ˜†..we can safely watch it till they fall in love again and then become totally useless ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oh!!!! Super hyper Ragini and screeching high decibel Pam...enuff torture for my ears in a day...so just keeping to WUs...but yeah the chemistry between leads is sizzling๐Ÿ˜†

We are such a gone case or thirsty for romance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Donno about Pallavi, she looked quite wanting for softer emotions, when and where it was needed...per me
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i have to catch up on the episode...had guests right at that time ๐Ÿ˜ก..will catch the repeat today and let you know ..the elder nissa made an entry...how is she mandy ???i liked her in the promos 

Oh!!! I loved the way she introduced herself to Salim, the way she says Mehrunissa

Ruqaiya is so cold and cruel towards Jagat

Jagat's attitude never left her, seducing Salimโ˜บ๏ธ

In short each and every character, either male or female, is indulged in politics one way or other
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Anyone watching IKNMP on Sony?

I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta again๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Me... Dat actress is horrible..Lecture queen..But the gud thing is after her non ending lecture Neil make shut her mouth by his one or two sentence..  ๐Ÿ˜†..
sun29 thumbnail

oh!!!! Super hyper Ragini and screeching high decibel Pam...enuff torture for my ears in a day...so just keeping to WUs...but yeah the chemistry between leads is sizzling๐Ÿ˜†

We are such a gone case or thirsty for romance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Donno about Pallavi, she looked quite wanting for softer emotions, when and where it was needed...per me

i do not think she has any softer emotions in her right now...she is bitter and even with her kids she has hardly been soft...i cannot even remember when she has last smiled or laughed...even with aman she is in her own i hate neil world...let us wait and watch ...besides am ready to accept her limited act if she makes it up in the romance dept...and yes we are too thirsty for good old romance...JA and its epic love and romance has scarred me ...me needs some good healing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and ashwini ka screaming is too much ...she is irritating as pam ...kitna bolti hai goshhh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..and this is toh is staple for all balaji heroines...they have to shout at the hero and then cry ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
sun29 thumbnail

Me... Dat actress is horrible..Lecture queen..But the gud thing is after her non ending lecture Neil make shut her mouth by his one or two sentence..  ๐Ÿ˜†..

i love how he keeps on reminding her that he is her ex pati ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..he is soo dreamyy and steamy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sunny she is good but watch the chemistry and passion๐Ÿ˜ณ..uff salim and jagat scene was too good,,no touch me not issues๐Ÿ˜†..and this is what i was expecting in JA the scenes should have had such height of passion, but here all we got is off screen controversies๐Ÿ˜ก..loved the first meeting of salim and noor it had some strange magic that took me to that era..i will not say much you have to watch it yaar!
sun29 thumbnail

Oh!!! I loved the way she introduced herself to Salim, the way she says Mehrunissa

Ruqaiya is so cold and cruel towards Jagat

Jagat's attitude never left her, seducing Salimโ˜บ๏ธ

In short each and every character, either male or female, is indulged in politics one way or other

it is indeed politics everyone is playing...that is the crux of the show and am loving it...people are grey ..everyone ..no one is black or white...all are selfish and have a motive and the urge to survive and win pushes them into the politics ..and this is how the real story too must have been...politics shadowing everything and every feeling 
Edited by sun29 - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mandy it's grown up noor's entry episode na?? Akbar still alive??

gree akbar is still alive but watch it for chemistry passion and ofcourse intelligent politics is there too but today's epi was thoda hatke๐Ÿ˜‰