Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
ladies i am in the 7th sky after watching siyaasat..mujhe zameen pe mat aane do...mesmerizing!..and those who have not please do watch it and my sunny bunny i am going to watch it again and then will hear what you have to say my dearπŸ˜‰
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
siyaasat has everything..passionate love..behtareen adakaari..exciting script..flawless direction..and perfect in every sense..loving it! loving it! and loving it!
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sun29

🀣🀣..now this would have been epic πŸ˜†

Yeah ..Begumsa khud ayi..hath mein sword bhi hai..Ab jo bhi karna hai,jalal ko hi karna hai..karo ya maro..  πŸ˜†
greeshma014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

Begumsa pushed jalal in the precap. her son sa is injured by Jalal so she got mad.

Begumsa and mad?? She is mad always..nothing new..  😑..omg..i don't want another humey maaf kijiye by Jalal..  😭
greeshma014 thumbnail
@sun how was your vecation?? Hope u enjoyed it..Hamare "Gods own country" kaise lagi aapko??  😳
greeshma014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

siyaasat has everything..passionate love..behtareen adakaari..exciting script..flawless direction..and perfect in every sense..loving it! loving it! and loving it!

Mandy it's grown up noor's entry episode na?? Akbar still alive??
greeshma014 thumbnail
I think the girl playing Anarkali ko dance karna nai aati..isliye ussey beautiparlour wali bana diya..  🀒
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anyone watching IKNMP on Sony?
I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta againπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: greeshma014

o.k..i came back again..just for my begumsa...  😑..badi ayi yeh pochnewali khema,kaha lagaye?? Lady,apne sar par lagao..she went to taunt Jalal..i'm glad Jalal didn't start his majnugiri,and strictly told her don't come between this marriage.. Jalal rocked,Begumsa shocked..In precap ,she came with a sword and kill me,kill me..i was like,comon jalal,u can do it..  πŸ˜†..

She has become worse than Mainavathi - And what happened to that teapot father of hers ? (Courtesy Shyamala Akka)πŸ˜†

They have degraded MUZ 100%.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Anyone watching IKNMP on Sony?

I ran off after watching...err hearing heroine...and she doesn't seem a good actress to  me at least...Ekta againπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

me watching it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i cannot live without EK torture and then cursing her πŸ˜†..besides it has Ronit Roy ...enough reason for me to watch ...also the leads have amazing chemistry and comfort level from day one inspite of pallavi being married and a mother...she has no issues with no distance tight hugs and offscreen forehead kisses and onscreen ishqbaazis...see ..i have high hopes of a passionate love story here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..pallavi is good..i have seen her earlier show...right now she has been shown super hyper,hurt as her ex husband is back and setting her off πŸ˜†..we can safely watch it till they fall in love again and then become totally useless πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 9 years ago