CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by adiana12

Gree, Jalal knows this girl was eloping with Farhaan as orchestrated by Salim when that tribal groom died - this was stated by Salimsa as well - so when that girl said yes would not the Emperor know that she was lying ???? - so girls what is the ishtory of this shaadi ?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

adi, if its a plan its gud but this time to make salim "mahan" jalal has to be a "bechara". so there is no istory here.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by greeshma014

yaar,once again rona-dhona by begumsa like in "Atifa" track..dis marriage is not going to take place..For a change,I want dis marriage to happen..don't hit me..but i'm bored ..first benz,den atifa,now this tribal girl..atleast ek ke saat toh nikah karo..

Me tooπŸ˜† I'm no longer convinced of this epic loveπŸ˜• I mean in reel.😊
Originally posted by Nilarani

I know this marriage wouldn't happen but I'm bit confused. Why was Jalal feeling so guilty?πŸ˜• He could face Ruq but not Jodha. He didn't promise her that he will not marry again.
exactly my thoughts Nila..why?? Begumsa told MB dat eventhough jalal have so many wives,she has a special place in his heart..Rukku also realize the fact dat eventhogh jalal has so many wives and kids,she wil be his special friend..and dis planning plotting is for power only..But when it comes to Begumsa,after so many years why its hard to digest..?? I wonder,how many times jalal stood in front of Begumsa when his other begums got pregnent??..I'm fed up with dis one man-one woman show..
Originally posted by greeshma014

exactly my thoughts Nila..why?? Begumsa told MB dat eventhough jalal have so many wives,she has a special place in his heart..Rukku also realize the fact dat eventhogh jalal has so many wives and kids,she wil be his special friend..and dis planning plotting is for power only..But when it comes to Begumsa,after so many years why its hard to digest..?? I wonder,how many times jalal stood in front of Begumsa when his other begums got pregnent??..I'm fed up with dis one man-one woman show..

im sure reel jalal never got married again.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by munnirony

& this total thing can happen in small time only. & its not 6 weeks. world cup is ending on march 29th. & just like tere liye ended with world cup, JA may also end with world cup.πŸ˜‰

Usse pehle Rajat will be out as Akbar would be dead and then it will be Salimsa and Begumsa and the circus with Noorie and Ruqs πŸ˜›

Gree, Jalal knows this girl was eloping with Farhaan as orchestrated by Salim when that tribal groom died - this was stated by Salimsa as well - so when that girl said yes would not the Emperor know that she was lying ???? - so girls what is the ishtory of this shaadi ?????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
That means iss janam mein iss show mein hum jalal ka shadi nai dekh pavoge?? πŸ˜‰..well i'm disappointed once again.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by munnirony

adi, if its a plan its gud but this time to make salim "mahan" jalal has to be a "bechara". so there is no istory here.πŸ˜†

I wonder what is the plan ?!?!?! to make Salim mahaan or to further dish our crap ?!?!?! 
πŸ˜†

Usse pehle Rajat will be out as Akbar would be dead and then it will be Salimsa and Begumsa and the circus with Noorie and Ruqs πŸ˜›
Begumsa and Ruk's epic soul mate shtorry..and salim-Noorie's afeem wala love..  πŸ˜†
Btw why Rukku is in Amer?? Or all came back to Agra for grant wedding of HAH?? πŸ˜‰..Jalal very well know Ruk's nature..Agar usko nai bataya toh woh wedding venue par aake "nagin" dance karegi..  πŸ˜‰..
People r liking MB..Reason: She is "Never wrong Begumsa's " neice..well,MB passed test with first Rank..  πŸ˜•