CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by munnirony

Dariba daries guy is no doubt a gud actor but I will still stick to my words tht he is not suitable to play a young prince so salim is nit for him. sid makkar had worked in ekta's kahani hamari mahabharat ki as Arjun nd im not impressed. Nd im not talking about his acting know he is a good actor, but personality wise he was too stiff to play Arjun. he is gud for strong characters but to play young salim u need to have tht soft personality as well. The one in siyasat is a perfect choice for tht. Im not saying this bcoz im rajat's fan or im biased, I say wht I feel is right.

munni his look is romantic types that is why...just like rajat is fit for more intense and dominating roles like that of akbar!
Originally posted by greeshma014

me too want this to happen..But they introduce jagat and Noor also..i think they wil strech it like PR..  😡..Rajat should quit the show asap..

Look at Siyasat - Even though the show is based on 20th wife where it is going to revolve around this cunning and smart woman Meharnissa and her quest for power including she making pawns of all males, dignity of male characters has not been spoilt at all, Whether it is Rahim, Akbar, Abul Fazl or even Salim, the characterization is good - Did not like RUKS much but some OTT to a limited extent has to be there - She is still not thinking queenly, I feel. But it's ok - we hae endured much more terrible stuff in JA 😆 - so this is pardonable. And her dresses in Siyasat require a facelift, bigtime.

But in JA, male characters are butchered whether it is Akbar, Salim, Atgah saab( He was an astute admin and warrior) and my fav Aziz Koka - he is an interesting persona.

Navratnas have been spared, thankfully. This shows script writer has not stayed neutral for the topic/ period setting - Simply bulldozing heroines on emperors - That charm is 100% gone .
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

i want this amer crap to be over asap! too much garbage!
I want d same for jalal's sake..Atleast we wil get to see him in DEK..and sometimes discussing political matters with Rahim,Todu and all..
Originally posted by munnirony

Dariba daries guy is no doubt a gud actor but I will still stick to my words tht he is not suitable to play a young prince so salim is not for him. sid makkar had worked in ekta's kahani hamari mahabharat ki as Arjun nd im not impressed. Nd im not talking about his acting know he is a good actor, but personality wise he was too stiff to play Arjun. he is gud for strong characters but to play young salim u need to have tht soft personality as well. The one in siyasat is a perfect choice for tht. Im not saying this bcoz im rajat's fan or im biased, I say wht I feel is right.
d

Agree - Dariba guy good in that role - But he cannot pull off Salim at this age ( Supposedly 18 or 19 in JA now)  - He has a matured look . Ravi Bhatia also looks 27ish is another matter. 😆

Salim needs to show some vulnerability and easy to be influenced character, per history books.

Originally posted by greeshma014

I want d same for jalal's sake..Atleast we wil get to see him in DEK..and sometimes discussing political matters with Rahim,Todu and all..

Todu 😆 - Kya kya short name rahte hain ?!! Good one greesh.
No mandy, thts where I differ. Sid makkar is more suitable for action roles nd action romance. whereas rajat can play both soft as well as strong roles. For eg im a big srk fan but still I will say he is perfect in romantic nd intense roles but im not impressed with his action. Sid can play intense roles but for soft role like Salim he is a mismatch. he can play akbar or MP perfectly but salim is not his cup of tea. Look im not god nd I maybe wrong but as of now I don't find him suitable to play salim.
Originally posted by jayaks02

Look at Siyasat - Even though the show is based on 20th wife where it is going to revolve around this cunning and smart woman Meharnissa and her quest for power including she making pawns of all males, dignity of male characters has not been spoilt at all, Whether it is Rahim, Akbar, Abul Fazl or even Salim, the characterization is good - Did not like RUKS much but some OTT to a limited extent has to be there - She is still not thinking queenly, I feel. But it's ok - we hae endured much more terrible stuff in JA 😆 - so this is pardonable. And her dresses in Siyasat require a facelift, bigtime.

But in JA, male characters are butchered whether it is Akbar, Salim, Atgah saab( He was an astute admin and warrior) and my fav Aziz Koka - he is an interesting persona.

Navratnas have been spared, thankfully. This shows script writer has not stayed neutral for the topic/ period setting - Simply bulldozing heroines on emperors - That charm is 100% gone .
totally agree with you..siyasat is about Noor..But that doesn't mean she gives long lectures to emperor and give dhamkis to him every now and then..,and made him beg to her..This can b see only in one epic lubb story called JA..what a tragedy.. Edited by greeshma014 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

i want this amer crap to be over asap! too much garbage!

100% Certified and non-recyclable crap - Last long amer track - Sukanya's wedding had its moments even though I had a problem in Jalal's dignity being compromised there. But this one is plain SHIT.

Akbar would not have given importance to an issue called marriage in his life or his son's lives. He is not of that type, IMO.
Originally posted by jayaks02

Todu 😆 - Kya kya short name rahte hain ?!! Good one greesh.
Todu is old..  😆..people used to call him todu in forum.. Why they didn't include Rahim,and Todu in the trip?? Sirf begumsa's chamcha BB was there.. 😡..
Birbal ka to kya haal bana diya hain. Nd guess what people r loving it. 😆