Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

actually guys that bali madam is very pretty only if she does not open her mouth for dialogues😆..her and jalal..wah😎

kya faida. woh kaunsa jalal ko bhao dene wali hain.😭
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adiana12

Welcome back Sunny bunny !!! And let us wish ourselves a happy new year with the hope that we shall see Rajat play Ashoka soon he takes over from the wonder kid Sid - from one wonder kid to another - now that would definitely be a treat to watch !!!

Adi...🤗happy new year my dear and Amen ..i also wish and pray he bags the role and is out of this mess...i would love to see him as ashoka...i have to agree with Shrey..when it comes to historical roles you cannot imagine anyone other than Rajat...and he is one capable of completely  taking over from and justifying the little Sid as Ashoka 
sun29 thumbnail

sunny just imagine if that dariba diaries guy was salim..☺️..but then older akbar was needed!

mandy he is simply awesome and so is he girlfriend in that show..i would any day see them as salim anarkali..the girl is so good as the demure girl in so much love with him..
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

sunny just imagine if that dariba diaries guy was salim..☺️..but then older akbar was needed!

na. he is a gud actor, but not a gud choice for rajat's son. & also he wont suit as a young prince.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: munnirony

kya faida. woh kaunsa jalal ko bhao dene wali hain.😭

han yaar uska tanka farhaan uncle ke saath jo bidda hai😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

han yaar uska tanka farhaan uncle ke saath jo bidda hai😆

how i wish CVs could have brought jalal's other wives after jodha & sum of them, especially sum rajvanshi wife totally fida over jalal. but in this show other than his wives, noone is fida over jalal whereas girls r going gaga over this stupid salim.🤢
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no munni begumsa days are gone its anar that is taking her place, look at the so called romantic scenes they are copy and paste😆

What ? Begumsa retire ho gaya ? But Anar's Bhashan's are worse than Begumsa. Begum sa had some greater common good thoughts. 😆

Anar is like I hate royals repeated n number of times coupled with some stupid dil dialogues.
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

na. he is a gud actor, but not a gud choice for rajat's son. & also he wont suit as a young prince.

shreya..compared to the current one who from not any angle looks even like a brother forget son to RT..the dariba guy is laakhon mein ek 😆..
Edited by sun29 - 9 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayaks02

What ? Begumsa retire ho gaya ? But Anar's Bhashan's are worse than Begumsa. Begum sa had some greater common good thoughts. 😆

Anar is like I hate royals repeated n number of times coupled with some stupid dil dialogues.

in those times under monarchy if anyone even dared utter a word against the royals they would be killed instantly and here she goes on preaching how she hates the royals...hail NR indeed😆..
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

shreya..compared to the current one who from not any angle looks even like a brother forget son to RT..the dariba guy is laakhon mein ek 😆..

well im not questioning his acting skills. obviously, this salim is nothing. but im saying about age wise. dariba guy is gud to play jahangir, but not salim.
Edited by munnirony - 9 years ago